[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did she always go out of her way to be nice to Daria&Jane
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 11
File: daria-brittany-taylor-146x200.jpg (15 KB, 146x200) Image search: [Google]
daria-brittany-taylor-146x200.jpg
15 KB, 146x200
Why did she always go out of her way to be nice to Daria&Jane and include them in everything?

Why was she such an all-around nice person?
>>
That's what always bothered me. Everyone in Lawndale was basically a decent person, while Daria was a smug cunt.
>>
She's the anti-Daria. There's almost nothing jaded, cynical, skeptical or self-righteous about her. Everyone's nice to her so she's nice to everyone.
>>
>>77725520

Daria was just jaded by Highland where most people are either morons or dicks.
>>
Because she's a good person, Anon. She's nice and kind and doesn't put people down.

It's also worth pointing out that Daria actually seems to like Brittney, and they have several moments throughout the series. That's because Daria is a good person, too.
>>
Unlike their portrayal in media "popular kids" are usually super nice to everyone, that's why they're popular in the first place
>>
>>77727125

This. Exceptions to the rule of course, but in no way is it a universal law that the most likeable people always mean shitheads. Plenty of nerds basically exile themselves by being dicks, and then they project their egoism onto people who aren't dicks by making them out to be the bad guys.
>>
>>77725520
There were plenty of shitty people.

>Ms. Barch the misandrist
>Ms. Li the corrupt Principal
>Sandi, the power hungry super-cunt who's constantly trying to manipulate the rest of the fashion club, often to one-up Quinn.
>Mr. DeMartino the borderline psychotic teacher who once went so far as to strangle Kevin.
>Upchuck, the would-be Lothario who can't take no for an answer (Even if he's all talk and no stones).

Sure, not every single person was a complete turd of a human being, but it's not like Daria wasn't justified in disliking some of them.
>>
>>77725520
That was the whole point of the show. Daria likes to act like she's better than everyone else, but she's really just another annoying teenager. I know Jodie and her mother called her out on it at least once.
>>
>>77727279
The last season was all about that. Daria's world coming down around her. There was even an episode about her discovering her impact on her parents.
>>
>>77727279

The point of the show wasn't "Daria is always right" or "Daria is always wrong."

There were episodes where Jodie called Daria out, but there was also one episode where Jodie admitted she could be more like Daria, because Jodie always has to be the "perfect black student" and wishes she could just say what's actually on her mind sometimes.
>>
>>77727246
Mr. DeMartino is actually a good person. just has anger issues.

and the others you listed don't really interact with daria too much.
>>
>>77727399

*admitted she wanted to be more like Daria
>>
I loved that epiphany episode where she actually realized she had a lot more going for her than her boyfriend, and eventually it was going to end because of that.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 300x300
>>77725535
Cheating on Kevin (cough cough)
>>
>>77727493
kevin's done the same.

The only real fucked up thing she did was abandon kevin after highschool. or at least it was implied she was going to.
>>
Early Brittany (The Invitation/Lab Brat in particular) was a bit of a bitch but her relationship with Daria hinged upon the fact that Daria was always brutally honest with her, in a manner that Kevin and her fellow cheerleaders, were never with her.

Remember, later seasons established that Lawndale had super-strict rules for the popular kids (in particular, Brittany could only date football players since she was a cheerleader) and the show always gave glimpses that Brittany was smarter than she looked.

In that regard, I can see Brittany gravitating to smart people like Daria and Jodie both to keep her honest and to, at least unconsciously, provide her some sort of intellectual stimulation beyond her fellow cheerleaders banality (as seen in "The F Word" where they banished Brittany for daring to want to talk about politics).
>>
>>77727521

It's not fucked up. He was going nowhere and had to straighten his own shit out.

Are you somehow obligated to stay with someone you date in High School?
>>
>>77727521
College Bored canonized that both Brittany and Kevin, unknown to each other, basically were already planning to move onto other lovers, as soon as they started their post-high school lives.

Ironically, Brittany's fantasy at least showed the moment when Kevin realizes that Brittany was done with her. Kevin's fantasy was far far far crueler; he was going to string her along as long as humanly possible while fucking another woman/the two of them laughing at Brittany behind her back.

That reminds me, of one of the many reasons why season five of Daria sucked balls: the finale movie shows Kevin failing senior year with ZERO build-up or reason WHY he was not being graduated just to be rid of him. The closest we got was that Mr. O'Neil got lucky in that he was able to give Kevin a failing grade to flunk him without anyone over his shoulders forcing him to pass him.

Indeed, it would have made for a good season five episode to have had Ms Li and the football coach conspiring to flunk Kevin SOLELY to have him quarterback the football team one more season, since Lawndale had no replacement quarterback lined up for at least a year, to take Kevin's place
>>
Does anyone have the clip from the episode where Daria tries to ditch her glasses? The one where Brittney is actually very kind and insightful?
>>
A little off topic, but does anyone else ever think about how weird it is that the cast of Daria exist within the same universe as Beavis and Butt-Head? I dunno why, but I just have a hard time imagining B&B interacting with anyone from Daria other than Daria herself.

Well, MAYBE Upchuck would get along somewhat well with them and perhaps even Kevin to some degree, but I can't picture any of the other cast members going near them with a 10 foot pole.

That said, I'm sure other characters would fit in well. Like, Buzzcut could get along with DeMartino, Van Driessen would be friend's O'Neill, Stewart and Cassandra could exist at Lawndale High among the other students without much issue etc.
>>
>>77727830
Stalin and Lady Gaga exist in the same universe.
Characters don't have to mesh perfectly.
>>
>>77725463
She's gay
>>
>>77727888
All of a sudden I want to read/see some Daria/Brittany smut.
>>
>>77725463
She's too dumb to be mean
>>
File: 1445742588525.jpg (46 KB, 640x486) Image search: [Google]
1445742588525.jpg
46 KB, 640x486
>tfw no Daria gf
>>
>>77727853
Very good point, but coming from the perspective of a TV show where characters interacting is often a key aspect, Beavis and Butt-Head walking around Lawndale still seems like it wouldn't work, right? Like, the idea that these two towns are (Presumably) within close distance of each other is pretty weird when you think about it.

Did they ever say what state Lawndale was in? I know Highland was in Texas.

There was a Christmas special that parodied "It's A Wonderful Life" that showed had Butt-Head not been born, Highland would have been a much better place to live for all concerned, including Beavis. It even showed that he was the cause of Daria's image of boys being ruined. So it'd be interesting to see if B&B would have turned Lawndale into as big a shithole as Highland, or if their existence in that area would have that much effect considering all the stuff that took place anyway without their influence.
>>
>>77727830
I wonder if it was canon in Daria that she used to be in the same class as beavis and butthead.

I find it weirder that kind of the hill might exist in the same universe.
>>
>>77727975
I always got the vibe that Lawndale was in New England.
>>
>>77727975
Fun fact: MTV DID plan a Daria/B&B X-Over as far as a "back-up plan" in the event Daria wasn't a huge hit right out of the gate.

Supposedly there was contracts even in place, where even though Mike Judge was already racing to get out the door from MTV, he would have to come back to do the B&B/Daria X-Over as far as MTV agreeing to let B&B die if he agreed to do guest spots on Daria as the voices of the characters, if ordered.

Luckily for everyone, most notably Glenn Eichler (who hated this plan MTV had), Daria was a huge hit for MTV from day one, so the crossover never happened.
>>
>>77727979
It was indeed canon. In the first episode when Helen is trying to encourage Daria to make the most of being in Lawndale she says "You don't want it to be Highland all over again" to which Daria says "Not much chance of that happening unless there's uranium in the drinking water here too".

There's also an MTV countdown where Daria and Jane list the top 10 Animated Music videos. When they get to "Love Rollercoaster" by the Red Hot Chilli Peppers Jane says "This next one features a couple of names from Daria's past. Do the names Beavis and Butt-Head ring a bell?". Daria responds with "Ding-dork" before they cut to the video.

Also, the Beavis and Butt-Head revival in 2011 had a music video segment where they talk about a student who died. They struggle to remember who it was and while trying to remember Beavis says "Well, Daria killed herself, I know that." to which Butt-Head says "Daria didn't kill herself, she just moved away.", surprised by that Beavis says "Really? Huh. I always thought she killed herself".

As for King of The Hill, it has no ties to Beavis and Butt-Head in terms of shared characters (Hank Hill having the same voice as Tom Anderson doesn't count and the same goes for that one ginger kid who sounds a little like Butt-Head). Slight influence doesn't automatically equal shared universe.

>>77728072
I'm aware of this. Mike even noted years down the line that he had only ever seen like, 2-3 minutes total of Daria. He always seemed a bit salty over the fact that aside from giving the go-ahead to use the character of Daria herself, he wasn't really asked to be involved otherwise in the creative process of making the show.
>>
watching daria emote extensively in beavis and butthead is pretty weird
>>
>>77728303
they're the ones who broke her.
>>
>>77727125
I wouldn't say "usually", but it happens more than people think.
>>
>>77725535

Everyone's a foil to Daria on her show. Brittany's her polar opposite, but Jodi is Daria if she actually cared and Jane is Daria if she had an outlet for her cynicism.
>>
File: daria7.jpg (157 KB, 500x369) Image search: [Google]
daria7.jpg
157 KB, 500x369
Yeah, Daria's cool.
>>
>>77728122
To be fair, Judge is just salty he could not declare the Daria show non canon in the B&B revival.

When the spin off was being prepped, Judge hated MTV so much and wanted to be done with B&B, that he agreed to sign documents legally confirming Glenn Eichler (Daria's creator on the B&B writing staff) created her and foresaking all claims to her.

Decades later, Judge goes crawling back to MTV to revive B&B after his divorce and pitched Daria as part of the revival supporting cast and pretty much openly told MTV he didn't consider her show as "canon" and wanted to wipe it out of existence. MTV not only told Judge he was banned from using Daria in the revival (and reminded Judge that he legally gave up all rights to her) but they were gearing up to potentially resurrect Daria if B&B was a hit upon revival.

Now the Daria resurrection never happened because MTV decided the revival of B&B was a "failure" but Judge really tried to wipe the series out from canon
>>
>>77728897
Creators are weird.
>>
>>77728864
I always thought Quinn was, but I guess you're right, cause by the end of the show we learn that Quinn is actually not stupid, she just never wanted to apply herself to academics. When she does she actually does pretty well. Enough to get a B+ out of Daria when she was substituting.
>>
>>77727125
This. At my highschool, all of the popular people were really nice.
>>
File: Daria_brittany.jpg (78 KB, 667x503) Image search: [Google]
Daria_brittany.jpg
78 KB, 667x503
>>77725463
maybe her parents raised her right

she was a good girl
>>
>>77729698
It was mixed at my School. About 50% of the cheerleaders were ALWAYS friendly to anyone, the rest were self-absorbed cunts. Most of the benchwarmers on the football team were huge dicks, the starters were fucking awesome to everyone. Most of the real douchebags were marginally popular people.
>>
>>77727125
Attitude does not need to uniform. Popular kids are nice to their peers while outing and abusing other kids for more popularity points.
>>
>>77729737
4u
>>
>>77725463
I'm going off watching the show ten years ago, but IIRC she's a people-pleaser. She wants people to be nice to her, and she molds herself to what they want her to be.

She was a vapid conformist, but that's because she had always sought the approval of people who wanted her to shut up and look good.

Quinn's pretty similar, she just runs in a different crowd with different expectations.

Daria wasn't actually the smartest kid in the room as often as she thought she was. At least, not to the degree she believed. She just reacted to social pressures by attacking them instead of embracing them, and derived her value from being above everything mentally rather than socially.
>>
>>77729778
No, >>77729748 is absolutely right.
Highschool royalty is most often awesome people, beautiful, smart and athletic. This generates resentment both on the people who are always second best (benchwarmers, substitutes, class vice-president, silver medals, 2nd places) and those are the "popular kids" who torment the self-ostracized nerds who later make shows about how "popular kids are all awful bullies".

I experienced this all from the high-impact mediocrity of bronze. 2nd placers didn't bother me because I was closer to beat them than they were to beat Gold and it would totally kill them to lose to someone they bullied. The real popular kids were very nice to me and encouraged me to do better, and I just ignored the weidoes because bullying people is vile and they were already ruining their own lives anyway. They really didn't need more misery.

I miss high-school, I now manage ex-silvers and ex-weirdoes and can't stand the venomous office dynamics they create.
>>
>>77727125
I would agree. I was "popular" in high school and I went out of my way to be nice to people. All my friends were the same. I had a really shitty life that I was forced to hide from the world and in my head I always felt that if I ever were to single anyone out for bullying that it would turn out that they were even worse off than me. I'd have felt horrible. Maybe it wasn't an altruistic notion, on account of it probably stemming from a selfish desire to preserve my position as "worst life ever," but at the very least it kept one potential bully off the back of someone who didn't need it.
>>
>>77729891
My highschool's football team had a player-enforced no-bullying policy. If any of them caught you bullying, they'd talk to the coach and you'd end up getting suspended for a first offense and kicked off permanently for a second. While I was there, there was only 2 people that got suspended, and there was never a second offense from either of them.
>>
File: Flabber.jpg (7 KB, 170x170) Image search: [Google]
Flabber.jpg
7 KB, 170x170
>tfw homeschooled throughout highschool
You know, it's really hard to relate to these shows sometimes. College is pretty fun, nobody really bothers me, and middle school was also quite tame. I never really had to deal with conforming to my peers or following trends. I never had girl problems, I also never had interpersonal friend group dramas. On one hand, it's nice I didn't have to deal with that crap, but I also feel like I missed out on a lot.
>>
>>77728897
>Decades later, Judge goes crawling back to MTV to revive B&B

Correct me if I'm wrong but was it not MTV who came to Mike with the desire to bring back B&B?

>>77729737
Remember her absolute shit of a brother though?
>>
>>77730446
>Correct me if I'm wrong but was it not MTV who came to Mike with the desire to bring back B&B?
This is true, they've been trying to get him to come back in some fashion for years, either to make a new show or a reboot of B&B.
>>
>>77730446
nah I don't remember her brother
>>
File: Briantaylor.jpg (41 KB, 378x459) Image search: [Google]
Briantaylor.jpg
41 KB, 378x459
>>77730475
This little bastard in pic related. Is abusive towards the rest of the family and gets a kick out of harming small animals.
>>
>>77727733
Not the clip, but here's the quote from the transcript:

Brittany - By the way, Daria, I just want you to know I think it's really brave of you to get those contact lenses and admit that you care about the way you look, even just a little. Because knowing that a brain can be worried about her looks makes me feel, um, I don't know, not so shallow or something. Like we're not that different, just human, or whatever.

(after a moment, Daria emerges from the stall)

Daria - Well, thank you, Brittany. You're right. We are just human or whatever. (bumps into door and groans as she leaves)
>>
So.... Brittany is Harley Quinn, right?
>>
>>77727975
I don't think B&B even live in Lawndale.
>>
>>77730714
They don't. They live in Highland. That post was wondering what sort of an impact Beavis and Butt-Head would have had on Lawndale had they showed up there during Daria's run like they potentially could have had MTV not considered the show to be a hit right away and forced the crossover to boost ratings.

Come to think of it, Beavis and Butt-Head would look weird in the Daria art style.
>>
Daria was the worst person on the show.

Just a miserable, wretched person.
>>
File: sandi.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
sandi.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>77730753
I don't know, anon. I think Sandi was worse.
>>
>>77725463
is daria still good?
its on hulu, but i don't wanna watch it and find out it actually was bad.
never watched it back in the day, was way into B&B to care
>>
>>77730928
It was better with licensed music. Worth the watch but can be cringey
>>
>>77730928
it still holds up, however for the perfect experience i'd torrent it since most of the music rights have changed so you'll get generic music on hulu
>>
File: Quinn_ponytail.jpg (139 KB, 746x1072) Image search: [Google]
Quinn_ponytail.jpg
139 KB, 746x1072
>>77730982
This, it's a solid show. I do like that they had actual character development for some of the characters. Especially Quinn.
>>
>>77730982
I've tried public torrents, no originally aired footage is up :(
>>
>>77731105
if you don't mind some lousy quality episodes, you could try "watch cartoon online com" no spaces and dot in the right place.
>>
>>77730982
The music rights is what really fucked up any chances of me ever buying DVDs or shit for this show. The music helped make the show what it is.
>>
>>77730961
thanks

that would stop me, because i love the fuck outta 90's music and would hate beyond a shadow of a doubt if they took it out and replaced it with shitty generirock alternatunes
>>
That's kind of the point.

They were all just kind of normal except some were dumb or tryhard or whatever.

Daria was normal too and she was kind of a bitch, so she actually fit in perfectly in the setting.

I like shows like that. Fred's Head did that sort of thing, too.
>>
It's interesting how you see yourself in Daria as a teen and when you grow up, you realize she is a flawed cunt, no better than the people around her and has no real skills/worth besides the defense mechanism called sarcasm. At least Jane had her art and was more well-adjusted.
>>
>>77730753
Daria had some good qualities, not the least of which was an ability for self improvement. By the end of the show she's realized how shallow SHE was at the beginning, which is a seriously rare thing for a show to do.
>>
File: IMG_3808.png (19 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3808.png
19 KB, 100x100
because she was pretty and popular...she had nothing to be angry about so she had no reason to be a jerk to people
>>
>>77731990
Jane actually has some issues at home. her family is full of weirdos and her parents randomly come and go as they please. and still jane was the better adjusted one.

But thats how we all are as teenagers, flawed self righteous assholes who feel they can do no wrong. and it's not until afterwards when we look back we realize how stupid our we and our old ideals were.

Adult daria probably cringes when thinking about how she interacted with her peers.
>>
>>77725535
This.

And to Daria's credit, she never says Brittany is a bad person. Daria tolerates her better than most people because she knows Brittany isn't bad, even if she's her personality foil.

Daria and Jane have both tried to help Brittany out before in the series.Daria might not have ever been a cheerleader, but the two could have been good acquaintances past high school, and Jane probably could have been friends if she didn't return to her usual ways after having a jerkish track partner.
>>
>>77727246
DiMartino is essentially a Mr.O'neil that's been broken by the system he intended to change. As much as he hates teaching stuck-in-their-ways high schoolers, he loves teaching younger kids that care what he has to say.
>>
>>77732260
Man was there a cool dude on that show besides Mack? I guess its a girl-focused show so the female characters (Sandy aside) are naturally going to be more well rounded than the men but I always felt bummed by the falling out between Daria and Trent, even as friends.
>>
>>77732330
Not really, come to think of it. At least, not their age. Jake wasn't half bad and he got some character development. Possibly Trent or Tom? It was hard to introduce and develop male characters when the main character was a female that wasn't particularly social and very much not into the dating game. It might have happened more if the focus was with Quinn and her dates, even though she wouldn't have kept him around regardless.
>>
>>77732330
tom?
>>
>>77727246
>DeMartino
>shitty
DeMartino is the only decent person on this show. Has a profession he loves, but is constantly shot down by people who either want to exploit him, or are too thick to give a single fuck. Which is all he really need. For someone to give an actual, sincere fuck.
>>
>>77732754
Ahhh, I remember seeing this and liking it as a kid.
>>
>>77732442
Tom was interionally bland as fuck. He was basically a sounding board for Quinn and Daria.
>>
>>77729854
>>77729854
In my experience the kids who bully are usually the pseudo-losers like the fat kid from ParaNorman, the popular kids are just the ones who turn a blind eye to it and mock both behind their backs.
>>
>>77732575
And hid interactions with Kevin were always gold
>>
>>77733975
Everyone talks shit behind everyone's back, it's human nature
>>
>>77725463
She was nice just to get some jock cock.
>>
Man, I don't remember Brittany being such a semen demon
>>
>>77735614
Yeah but they did this while at the same time saying our school didn't have a bullying problem. It was something they always talked about. As long as the bullying wasn't to someone's face, or it was between people who didn't matter, it didn't count. Oh yeah, and Freshman hazing, perpetuated purely by the popular kids, didn't count either. 100% bullying free!

To be clear I wasn't bullied in high school so I'm not bitter about those years, there was just a ton of hypocrisy.
>>
>>77725463
It's a pleasant change to see a perky cheerleader who is actually nice and not riddled with inner demons, or who turns into a complete bitch in private.
>>
>>77729737
Her parents were horribly fucked up.

The Daria Database (the second tie-in book) had background on Brittany: Her mom abandoned the family to move to California and become an actress within weeks of her brother being born. Her dad is in advertising IIRC, and completely and totally soulless and only carrying about superficiality.

Her step mom (a spokes-model her dad fucked then married) meanwhile is an evil version of Brittany. While the show had her as an adult version of Brittany (dumb as shit), Daria Databbase states that her dumb as shit bimbo personality was an act and that she was a cold hearted gold digger who only married Brittany's dad so she could divorce him and had a lawyer on speed dial ready to file the paperwork to begger Brittany's family at any moment.

>>77730446

It's always been the other way around. MTV has ALWAYS wanted Judge to come back and resurrect B&B but Judge always refused. For a while, the closest they could get Judge to revisit the characters, was for one-off shit for the VMAs and for the MTV 20th Anniversary Special, which were always conditional with Judge basically only doing so in order to get some semblance of control over B&B's various DVD releases.

The revival ultimately only happened in the end because, Mike Judge got assfucked in his divorce to his longtime wife. Pure and simple cash grab for a guy who desperately needed cash after losing everything in a divorce.
>>
>>77727399
>The point of the show wasn't "Daria is always right" or "Daria is always wrong."

Remember, this is /co/
>>
>>77727687
>That reminds me, of one of the many reasons why season five of Daria sucked balls

I realise I've barely seen most of the episodes of this, but dear God, watching them now they're totally different from the rest of the series, and in a bad way.
>>
File: InsideOut Meme 1.png (332 KB, 466x466) Image search: [Google]
InsideOut Meme 1.png
332 KB, 466x466
>>77729827
>she had always sought the approval of people who wanted her to shut up

This is like me in real life or on this very site for the past 32 years.
>>
>>77725520

The point of Daria was that she was a hypocrit. You don't watch the show to see the Mary Sue jaded 30-somethig writer self insert mock youth culture. You watch the show to reflect on how nobody is entitled to feel better than other people. Daria was dry and self aware, but all of her introspection didn't make her less prone to wanting to fit her stereotype. She had an aesthetic and a personality and it was just as much manufactured and carefully constructed as any jock or nerd or cheerleader or fashionista. I mean also it is supposed to just be wacky and funny. But, yknow, don't think you're so special, is the point.
>>
>>77736800
The evil stepmom trope?
>>
>>77737252
Except you're not a blonde girl with hi-pitch voice and massive tits
>>
>>77731062
It is nice how Quinn grows through the show.
>>
Girls with huge tits are very friendly, girls with tiny tits are less friendly
>>
>>77739809
>just making shit up outta nowhere
>>
>>77739855
I don't know if girls with tiny tits are generally less friendly but all the super huge bitches I've known have been small chested.

Probably for the same reason that all the biggest asshole guys are short, it's always about compensating for something.
>>
>>77739855
Anecdotal evidence:

Mine are small, I'm not very friendly or approachable to strangers. Every girl with chest torpedoes I've met has been an open book of friendship and niceness.
>>
>>77739855
I have to agree. Every girl with huge tits i've meet have always been friendly, even uncomfortably so.

My mother has the smallest tits i know, and she's a crazy bitch
>>
>>77739809
Same thing applies to guys and their dongs?
>>
>>77743383
Well, it's hard to tell if their dicks are big or small most of the time when they're fully clothed, you have to touch the guy down there to know.
Boobs are always visible tho, even clothed you can tell if they are big or not.
>>
>>77743729
well, with guys it's about their possessions. men with small penis' usually have a really strong desire to prove their worth. So big and flashy.
>>
>>77739809
I have triple D tits here and I'm not friendly.
>>
>>77744310
Manboobs don't count, dude.
>>
>>77744343
:^^^^^^^)
>>
>>77744359
too much
>>
>>77743729
You know padded and push-up bras are a thing, right?
>>
>>77739809
Boobanon is nice and she's got big boobs.
>>
>>77729748
I always see that kinda shit in HS shows where the "alpha bitch" is usually a Cheerleader. My school was weird i guess as the Cheerleaders were barely noticeable to anyone and none of the "alpha bitches" in my HS were Cheerleaders. No super popular jocks either
>>
>>77735626
You should watch the show again, anon.
>>
>>77725463
She was secure enough in her popularity and didn't need to prove her social standing through humuiliating others. Also she probably was just a nice person and probably smarter than she looked, as has been pointed out.
>>
>>77729854
What are you talking about, with the medal analogies? What is a bronze person?
>>
>>77746086
Who?
>>
>>77743868
Nigga I got 5" and I sport shoes I found in a tree, not everyone overcompensates.
>>
>>77725520
most of them were idiots
>>
>>77732241
Speak for yourself I was always painfully aware I was a turbo shit.
Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.