[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Supergirl Questions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: Supergirl.jpg (281 KB, 900x450) Image search: [Google]
Supergirl.jpg
281 KB, 900x450
Will she and James ever hook up?
Will Wynn become evil?
Will they ever show Superman?
>>
File: supergrrrl.png (2 MB, 1922x1080) Image search: [Google]
supergrrrl.png
2 MB, 1922x1080
>>77721538
No
No
Maybe
>>
Yes
No
Yes
>>
>>77721538
Hopefully not.
Probably not.
He was in the pilot.
>>
>>77721939
Based anon.
>>
Does 13 year old Clark Kent count?
>>
Dose anyone really care?
Find out next time one Dragon ball z!
>>
Once, and it will be awful.
No, he's the true winner of the Supergirl Bowl.
No, movie embargo.
>>
i seriously doubt they will show Superman
they won't even say his name or show his face.
>>
>>77724756
They've said 'Superman' and 'Clark Kent' by episode 2. Several times. She and Jimmy even accidentally revealed Superman is Clark to her friend. She receives text messages from him on her computer.

We've seen him several times but always from behind. He rescued her in episode 3.
>>
>>77721796
That is a glorious outfit, can I just say? Glad they kept the skirt.

The snake was fun. Who names a snake 'Fluffy'?
>>
Hopefully not, Lucy is best girl
No
Probably

>>77724756
so you haven't watched the show at all
>>
>>77721538
1. Probably
2. No! His dad is the Toyman and is supposed to come in later. He'll probably try to convince Wynn to join him.
3. They kind of already have. I don't think they will fully reveal him, no.
>>
>>77721538
Probably, unless the series gets cancelled before it happens.

I certainly hope so!

They already have. Twice.
>>
>>77721538

Perhaps far in the future.
I could see it happening if the show lasts long enough.
They've already shown Superman, but yes, he'll eventually get cast properly and appear properly as a guest star. We're already getting a qt.pie teen Clark.
>>
Yes obviously.
No he won't
They already have.
>>
Lol the fappening
>>
not enough midriff
bring back her early dcau costume
>>
Who cares if they do or don't hook up.
The fact that she wanted to fuck him makes her a coalburner.
DROPPED.
>>
She needs suma dat black kryptonite
>>
>>77724848

If anything Superman appears far more than I thought he would
>>
>>77728935
this is more a case of horrible writing making the feminism postergirl not being able to handle herself and needing a strong man to swoop in and save the day.

The real question is whether we'll get PeeGee
>>
>>77721538
No, it wont make it past season one.
>>
>>77728827
She gets Cock-Denied by James...this makes Supergirl increasingly desperate for his magnificent D.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.