[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do so many wonder woman fans prefer her to be alone? Does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8
File: 3837089-4758318565-Wonde.png (276 KB, 398x474) Image search: [Google]
3837089-4758318565-Wonde.png
276 KB, 398x474
Why do so many wonder woman fans prefer her to be alone?

Does it make her more independent? Superman is independent yet at the end of every story he comes home to his wife.

I guess Batman also doesn't settle for a lover. But unlike WW, he isn't defined by "undying compassion".
>>
>>77705575
Waifufags.
>>
>>77705575
Cause she's Amazon.
>>
>>77705575
>Why do so many wonder woman fans prefer her to be alone?
We do?

I've seen so many Wonderfans be huge Wonderbat fags.

I'm a Diana/Steve person myself. The only bad thing about Perez's reboot was getting rid of him.
>>
File: irresistible.jpg (31 KB, 720x400) Image search: [Google]
irresistible.jpg
31 KB, 720x400
>>77705575
>2016
>WW still has no black demigod bf
I hope that sooner or later it will change. Don't you, faŠ¼?
>>
>>77705642
>implying it won't be Cyborg
>>
File: 1436889005843.jpg (845 KB, 700x1050) Image search: [Google]
1436889005843.jpg
845 KB, 700x1050
Honestly, I only even become a Wondy fan when she is paired with Batman. By herself I don't find her all that compelling as a character.
>>
Because this happens: >>77705784
>>
>>77705652
The very beginning of the Nu52 when JL was set in the past was the perfect time to hook up WW/Cyborg.

>>77705609
I think that Wonder Woman works best not being tied to a specific love interest. Not saying she can't have love interests, but not iconic ones.
>>
>>77705575
Steve or bust.
>>
File: 1446946580247.jpg (30 KB, 714x777) Image search: [Google]
1446946580247.jpg
30 KB, 714x777
>>77705575
You are never ever going to be beaten stupid and have WW sit on your face so you get smothered by those smooth, sweaty ass cheeks trapped in her leotard as she presses down on you with her delicious shapely rear.
>>
>>77705575
Most of her "fans" think she's banging the guy from the tv-show or superman.

The actual comic and character fans are hoping that she's some uberlez who's bumped clams with every single chick on amazon island and probably grows a dick or some such queerness.

The people who find the character and idea of her attractive just want to see her get her brains fucked out.

>>77705609
The whole batman this is LITTERALLY only a thing because GL and Hawkwoman(the most liked female character and also the worf of the team) was adored by the legbeards and everyone was getting major lez vibes from WW as well as bored by her.
Cue the break up and HW getting less screen time and WW getting more and more stories and hopping on batmans metaphorical cock at every single chance.
>>
>>77705575
Because if she comes home to a man, how is that any different from all the working married women in the country?

Wonder Woman is supposed to be emotionally as well as physically strong and not need a man. Having a man in her life automatically gives doubt to her being emotionally strong (that is, not needing other people in her life).

Of course, the original WW only left her Amazon paradise to be with Steve and learn more about his world. She became a crime fighter and fighter for justice because she believed in fighting for what was right, and that was what was right.

WW has changed over the decades to try to be a female fan magnet. So I would expect she will get a reboot soon so she's a MTV 16 and pregnant so she is "related" to what the guys in the big office think teen women relate to these days.
>>
>>77706017
If that's true then why do women insist that every single male hero or single male in every single piece of fiction gets or needs a girlfriend or fuckbuddy?
>>
File: Wonder Woman35.jpg (767 KB, 1041x1775) Image search: [Google]
Wonder Woman35.jpg
767 KB, 1041x1775
She doesn't have any good romances, thats why. Aside from one that has been abandoned.
>>
File: 1430148504063.jpg (42 KB, 142x242) Image search: [Google]
1430148504063.jpg
42 KB, 142x242
>>77706084
I just want to cuddle with her in a hot soapy bath.
>>
Her only good partner is Bruce. This is the only pairing that matters.
>>
Faggots don't like seeing the woman as the strong one in the relationship
>>
>>77706128
You have that backwards.
Faggots are the ones who want to see women be the strong one in relationships. Well, strong like physically stronger.
>>
>>77706069
Because we assign value to men in their ability to find and keep a mate.
>>
She is very good with Superman, they fit perfectly together, they just need a good story like Kingdom Come.
>>
>>77705575
because she's Fucking Wonder Woman and everyone is fucking beneath her.

she's the baddest bitch on the block she shouldn't be shackled up to some buster dude or some basic ass chick, it's just a bad look.
>>
I don't like how they have to break up Lois and Clark to get them together
>>
>>77706017

I've never really understood the line of thought. 'Not needing people'.

Loners are usually given the prefix of 'creepy'. Bachelors usually have the gossip that they are actually closet gay go on behind their backs. Forever Alone is one of the most derided parts of being a neckbeard.

Frankly, humans are social beings. We thrive together, it's coded into our DNA, and we can't even make new people without the material of two.

Frankly, and I say this as someone who generally isn't all that interested in romantic relationships, all this independence bullshit has been taken to ludicrous extremes these days. God I'm old.
>>
>>77705575
Because she's our Goddess.

Is a Goddess with peer?

Look at her figure in the image you posted.

Is that the figure of a person who needs team mates?

Is that a figure of a person who has weaknesses?
>>
>>77706185
No we don't.
We assign value to the deeds a man does and the life he lives.
When a man looks back on the life of another man, he never once asks who his wife was or how many women did he fuck UNLESS his entire thing was about banging broads.

Face it. The only people who insist on males having wives, girlfriends, or lovers in media like this are well..women and desperately lonely male losers.
>>
>>77705575

Because romance has generally been pretty bad with her. SM/WW is the worst example.
>>
>>77706348

Is this seriously not over yet?
>>
>>77706936
She was born on an island of violent misandrist immortal lesbians and only knows that men are for killing.
She wouldn't even know what to do with a dick if she slipped and fell on one cunt first.

That and the people who know of the character's background want her to be gay as fuck and the other people who know of the character are all MEN ALL SUCK GURL POWAH DONT NEED NO MAN.
So yeah.
She's fucked when it comes to relationships.

To be honest, other then that 70's show and the well off queers in media and academia pushing her...I honestly can not think of a single other person who gives a single solitary fuck about this character other then the look and "she's as strong as superman and has her own thing". No seriously.

There are litterally dozens of women in DC they can replace her with right now and they'd instantly have a more marketable character.
I just don't get it.
>>
>>77706970

I don't see what this has to do with what I said, but seriously, the Superman romance is embarrassing, is it over yet?
>>
>>77707018
I'm explaining WHY it's bad with her.
>>
>>77706970
She's old and her name carries muchbkore recognition than even the next most famous female hero, even if only superficially
>>
Superman is longing to be as human as possible so of course he gets a cock sleeve in the end. WW doesn't need a dick to prove she is a goddess.
>>
>>77707053
If her name carried any real weight then they wouldn't have shoehorned her into that terrible DC girlz thing in a desperate attempt to keep her relevant.

They even shoe horned in harley quinn and for some god forsaken reason her girlfriend poison ivy.

Now, i'm not the cleverest man on the planet but...the women who dress up like harley at those conventions...don't care for the ivy lezbros part.

As for more well known. More girls know of catwoman, supergirl, raven, starfire, bumblebee, storm, black widow, I can actually go on.

WW is just..pushed because of creepy queers and romaboo/greekfags. That's it.
She's horribly unmarketable and her mere existence keeps all other females in a permanent ghetto in DC and indirectly makes marvels heroines WORSE.
>>
>>77705591
>There are people in Japan who L I T E R A L L Y get angry and stop liking a character if she hooks up with someone.
>They stop buying figurines, drawing fanart, or even stop watching the series completely because a make believe person is implied to have been penetrated by another make believe person

How does a person sink to such levels of insanity?
>>
>>77707088
Dude, the illusions that some sad fucks need to go on become so real so needed for their lives that they become something real and solid.

The waifu industry capitalize on that. Hell all media and many chunks of society capitalize on this bullshit.

A pretty lie that is needed to keep people going is so goddamned important that entire chunks of society is dedicated to both keeping it going and capitalizing on it for gain.

Think I'm kidding?
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WEVE BEEN DOING ON THIS SITE
YOUVE BEEN STARRING AT WORDS ON A TELEVISION SCREEN/COMPUTER MONITOR FOR GOD KNOWS HOW LONG

Welcome to the horror of reality.
Before you simply write me off as some lunatick I want you to ask yourself something. And answer it trutfully. What do you know is a lie but you will continue to believe?
How many "waifus" do you have but do not realize it?
>>
File: 1417308134433.jpg (3 KB, 126x122) Image search: [Google]
1417308134433.jpg
3 KB, 126x122
I fucking hate casuals.
>>
>>77707028

I really don't care. Is her relationship with Superman over yet? It looks like it is judging by the preview for Superman #46.
>>
>>77705575
same reason she will always be boring

samus syndrome
>>
>>77706380
>We assign value to the deeds a man does and the life he lives.
Means to an end. Virginity is a pejorative for a reason.
>>
>>77705575

I just don't like Trinity Shipping, it only seems to reduce her to arm candy to pair her up with Superman or Batman. I like her with Steve Trevor, and Trevor Barnes was serviceable. I liked the idea of her with Io, too.
>>
>>77707886
>I like her with Steve Trevor, and Trevor Barnes was serviceable. I liked the idea of her with Io, too.
Shit, finally someone in this thread with taste. Not to mention someone who actually seems to read and like WW books.
>>
>>77707084
WW makes Marvel heroines worse?

I am not into company wars, but this is kind of funny.
>>
>people who know nothing about wonder woman talking like they know anything about wonder woman
Why do you insist on making these threads /co/? All they are are a chance for people to spread misinformation about wonder woman.
>>
I like the idea of wonder woman not needing the emotional support she always ends up getting with a partner.

She's not just fem super man, she's meant to be a warrior before she's a portable vagina.
>>
>>77707084
>shoehorned
Not putting wonder woman, the most recognizable and iconic female superhero, into the cartoon about female superhero would be the most retarded thing ever.
>>
>>77705575

Because Superman comes home to give dick, Wondie would get home to get dicked.
>>
>>77707919
This. It's fucking ridiculous.

>>77707948
Plus, as an ambassador for whom social interaction is her job, she's the one people should be going to for emotional support. But we can't have that since lots of idiot writers make her into an angry jerk for no reason.

I have no idea why they do that either. Do they think that's at all likable or compelling? Because it's actually supremely annoying to both fans and casuals alike.
>>
>>77707088
>manchildren being manchildren
What else is new?

Just be glad /co/ got rid of virgins and robots long ago.
>>
>>77706017
>supposed to be

You don't know shit about Wonder Woman.

The whole point of Steve Trevor was that he was a man that Wonder Woman would have to save all the time, literally her damsel in distress.

Later on Kanigher had the element of Steve not caring for Diana's frumpy alter ego but adoring Wonder Woman, exactly like Lois Lane and Clark Kent. This was a staple of her character in the Silver Age.

The 70's reboot killed off Steve to have her have a rotating cast of temporary hunks like a Rule 63 James Bond. This didn't last long and soon we were back to Steve.

Going by the original intent, Steve was supposed to be merely a reversal of gender roles in action stories, and this works fine. There's no reason why a female has to "need no man" to be strong, since every male seems to need a woman. What random idiots project onto her and what she's "supposed" to be is irrelevant for the same reason people who think Harley Quinn is supposed to be a role model for abuse victims are irrelevant.

Steve should be to Wonder Woman as Lois is to Superman, Mary Jane is to Spider-Man (lol), Carol Ferris is to Hal Jordan, Commissioner Gordon is to Batman, and Linda Park is to Wally West.
>>
File: 1431307212592 - Copy.jpg (295 KB, 835x1280) Image search: [Google]
1431307212592 - Copy.jpg
295 KB, 835x1280
>>77706093
Is that so?
>>
>>77705891
>WonderWoman/Cyborg

will you racemixing fetishists ever be satisfied?
>>
>>77705652
have wonder woman and cyborg even interacted with each other? even though they're both on the justice league i cant remember them even talking to each other
>>
>>77705575
Her love interest has to be human and mortal. Steve is best, Batman can work but only to break up in a horrible way like in kelly's run.
Superman and wonderwoman are terrible, they have no chemistry, they sound more like drunk sex with a friend than anything else.
>>
>>77708428
Johns league has really bad interactions, it's bizarre since he was a JSA writter and that was the best part of his run, but luthor interacting with the trinity really affected the interactions from the team in a bad way. sitting half of the team for every arc is algo a problem.
>>
>>77706354
This lol.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.