[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OK... So the rumor is Darkseid will go ahead and be the big bad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
OK... So the rumor is Darkseid will go ahead and be the big bad in the first Justice League movie and as a result people are bitching, ok... so I ask...
WHAT WOULD YOU DO INSTEAD FOR JUSTICE LEAGUE PART 1 & 2?

PART 1
> White Martians, we aren't getting a proper Skrull movie in the Marvel Universe so fuck it, lets do the White Martians doing a Skrull type invasion.
> Have the Martian Manhunter bring the JL together to combat them, he has been around sense the 1950s, undoing their machinations all over the world, but now their endgame is in play and he needs help.
> J'onn is played by Mads Mikkelsen, Idris Elba or Lance Reddick.
> The transformations of J'onns and the White Martians are very gruesome John Carpenter's Thing type stuff will a healthy mix of Practical and CGI effects.
PART 2
> New Gods Crossover & Darkseid
>>
File: 1378172172686.jpg (59 KB, 129x241) Image search: [Google]
1378172172686.jpg
59 KB, 129x241
>>77687776
>>
>>77687797
B... U... M... P...
>>
File: image.jpg (183 KB, 317x699) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183 KB, 317x699
No one likes your shitty topic, faggot
>>
I say it everytime I see one of those threads; Starro for part 1

Obviously you have the whole first team up thing like the comic books, but there's so many other reasons;

>Something new we haven't seen in a superhero movie before
>Can easily have some horror elements
>Makes it easy to have those "Hero vs Hero" fight studios love
>Every team member can have something to do
>Easy yet efficient emotionnal beats (Just imagine the scene where Alfred is Starro'd)
>Ridiculously easy to have every hero show some of their powerset
>Easily to tone down the silliness if WB absolutely wants to (can be an infection or something; not as fun as parasite starfishes, but I'll take what I can)

But most of all, it's a giant alien telepath starfish; the JL movie will have enough on its hand just by introducing everyone that's not Bruce, Clark and Diana, and work on everyone's character dynamics. By having Starro, you don't have to spend too much time on your villain or establishing him as a threat. It's obvious. Just have Hal arrive on Earth and assemble everyone while explaining them what the Guardians told him about Starro and you're all set.

Starro would be perfect to have the first Justice League movie be ABOUT the Justice League members
>>
Part 1- Intergang and Steppen Wolf
Part-2 Darkseid and Apokilops
>>
Use Yellow Darkseid for Justice League Part 1.
>>
>>77687221
>So the rumor is Darkseid will go ahead and be the big bad in the first Justice League movie and as a result people are bitching, ok...

No, the problem is that we all know the darkseid story will be JOHNS shit.

That's why people is mad, Johns league is a terrible base for movies.
>>
>>77691726
>No, the problem is that we all know the darkseid story will be JOHNS shit.
>That's why people is mad, Johns league is a terrible base for movies.
NO... ORIGINS, is a poor base for movies, but something more along the lines of Darkseid War would be fucking awesome.
>>
>Martians
>Goyer-virgins.jpg
>>
>>77687221
>WHAT WOULD YOU DO INSTEAD FOR JUSTICE LEAGUE PART 1 & 2?
I would actively choose not to make a movie based on Justice League. There are far more interesting titles to adapt.
>>
>>77691760
>but something more along the lines of Darkseid War would be fucking awesome.
Not really. Is a mediocre slow arc, and is far from the best interactions of the league with the new gods.
>>
If I was in charge and no one could question me I would sell the film rights and do whatever I wanted with all my money.
>>
>>77687221
Yeah, I've always liked the idea of doing White Martians, and having J'onn be the center of the story. Bringing the League together, facing his past on Mars, and finding a family in the League after feeling isolated on Earth for so long. Instead of doing it like a straight-up alien invasion, it's more like an conspiratorial infiltration, with White Martians posing as important figures in the government to do shadowy shit.

Too bad I'm a virgin for liking Martian Manhunter tho.

>>77687937
Starro is something else I kind of like. Like, it could be done like this ancient alien Lovecraftian monstrosity from the stars. Like, it's been lying dormant in the ocean for millennia, but he awakens, and rises up, causing tsunamis and shit, and he's the size of an island. Fucks with things telepathically and destroys their minds, spawns disgusting creatures, etc.

Or, why not combine the ideas. White Martians infiltrate Earth to reawaken Starro, because they worship him and want him to conquer the galaxy.
>>
>>77693236

White martians are perfect. In fact Morrison's league is pretty much perfect to avoid comparasions to marvel.
>>
>>77693236

>White martians awakening Starro.

I.. I actually like it. Like, Starro was the God of the martians, and now they're going to sacrifice the humans to their god.
>>
>>77693852
Maybe they were from a crazy sect of White Martians that worshipped Starro. Maybe Starro attacked Mars, and they were the Martians that threw in with him. They believe that Starro will guide them to conquer the solar system or something.

My original idea was that the Martians want to terraform Earth to be a better environment for Martians so that they can have a planet and population again, but Man of Steel already did that (I even had the idea of of them doing crazy shit at both poles to fuck with the planet's magnetic field so that it couldn't hold it's atmosphere, which ended up being similar to the world engines in Metropolis and the Indian Ocean...)

I think Goyer is a Martian and he telepathically stole elements of his plot from me, only to toy with me by saying Martians are for virgins.
>>
>>77687221
I like the martian idea.

But what I think would make money as a Part 2 idea

Is some sort of Starro story leading to a tower of babel story. Where batman's secret plans screw everyone over.

The batwanking would make bank. Pure blockbuster gold.

And the crowd will be divided over how gruesome his tactics where and how the starro incident justifies his "backup plans"

The hipsters and casuals will side with batman while normal people will be taken back by his plans

Another thing they could do is to have batman also have a backup plan for himself to be carried out by alfred or something. (a gun and joe chill cosplay, muh parents!)

Ends with distrust of batman from some of the league while some agree.
>>
File: images (19).jpg (17 KB, 400x231) Image search: [Google]
images (19).jpg
17 KB, 400x231
>>77693236
it almost sounds a little like pic related
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.