[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is this? I saw the king shark picture and it kinda made me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: The-Flash-key-art-16x9-1.jpg (15 KB, 356x200) Image search: [Google]
The-Flash-key-art-16x9-1.jpg
15 KB, 356x200
How is this? I saw the king shark picture and it kinda made me wanna watch it
>>
It's a good show if you can get past the CW drama, which isn't as much as other CW shows. It has most of the Rogues, crossover events and a S1 main villain that any show would be hard pressed to top.
>>
>>77681487
Are psychic talking gorillas, anthropomorphic sharks, and dudes with fire coming out of their skull your thing? Oh, and time travel? Anyway, the answer is likely yes. So go for it.
>>
IT WAS ME BARRY.
>>
ONE DAY THE IMPOSSIBLE HAPPENED AND IT MADE ME THE INPOSSIBLE.
>>
>>77682919
IT WASN'T YOUR FATHER THAT KILLED YOUR MOM IN THE 1ST EPISODE IT WAS ME BAERY.
>>
>>77682742
>It's a good show if you can get past the CW drama
Literally this.
>>
>>77681487
I've never seen anything Flash or read any comics and I love this show.
>>
>>77681487
It's a decent show. There are moments of brilliance mixed with stupid relationship drama. Go for it OP.
>>
>>77681487
Shit show, your time would be better spent reading comics instead.
>>
Mediocre drivel with nonsensical subplots that serve to create drama that eats up time rather than demonstrate something of value about the characters, thinks elaborating on character's emotions through dialogue and nothing else justifying them in the story is good, terrible dialogue and acting.
>>
>>77681487
It's the worst show I've ever had the misfortune of watching.
>>
>>77681487
Best comics show on the air.
>>
>>77681487
IF you've read Johns's Flash comics and at least know about the idea of the speed force, start 10-15 eps through the season.
>>
>>77681487
It saddens me to say that when they did King Shark, they blew their load, and won't be able to afford any CGI that good for a while.
>>
File: Andanotherthing.jpg (39 KB, 478x344) Image search: [Google]
Andanotherthing.jpg
39 KB, 478x344
Best cape show on TV.

Still not amazing. It's OK. It has more of a comic book feel than anything else that's ever been a live action TV series. The guys making this are trying hard.
>>
>>77683288
King Shark will return in the crossover though.
>>
>>77683318
Don't you say these things.

Don't you say these things unless they're true.
>>
>>77683362
I checked again. Apparrently David Ramsey was bluffing about him coming back.

Fuck you David Ramsey. Got me all excited for nothing.
>>
>>77683391
Even Diggle's actor is a shitbag now.
>>
>>
>>77683288
nah they knew what they were doing. I mean we got a Grodd episode that had more shots than last season.

And remember last season when they were pulling their hair out to the point where they delayed an episode cause they've been working on Grodd since the beginning of the season and it wasnt finished yet?
>>
>>77683215
Where's YOUR TV show, champ?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.