[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was he such a pain in the ass?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: pain in the.jpg (93 KB, 740x1110) Image search: [Google]
pain in the.jpg
93 KB, 740x1110
Why was he such a pain in the ass?
>>
>>77677105
You know what's a bigger pain in the ass?

Not getting mega links for the season.
>>
>>77677127
google watch series
>>
>>77677105
tumblr pls go. Nuke was more right than Cyclops.
>>
>>77677105
Nuke was right.
>>
>he did nothing wrong
I don't know about that. He did listen to the women long enough for their risk-averse bullshit to make the situation even worse.
>>
>>77677105
the whole red pill thing came out of nowhere to me. I'm not familiar with him from the comics so when he shot the black cop I was just like "what the fuck?"
>>
>>77677127
just make a Netflix account. Free for the first month. No need to pay afterwards

Or are you neet enough to not even have a credit card? Even one of those "baby first" ones?
>>
>>77677105
Well maybe he wouldn't be if you just gave him a red.
>>
>>77677777
>I'm not familiar with him from the comics
He's the super solider program's answer to Vietnam. Thanks to lots of torture and brainwashing he's really fucked in the head, but sometimes manages to do a decent thing or see through the programming.
>>
am I the only one who thinks he looks like a low budget version of MCU Cap

with the face and haircut
>>
>>77678445
Nuke was a low budget Captain America, it fits
>>
File: CA333_03b.jpg (379 KB, 1000x1531) Image search: [Google]
CA333_03b.jpg
379 KB, 1000x1531
>>77678445
>>77678519
yarp
>>
>>77678445
>Had the exact same hair color/cut
>Afficionado of leather jackets
>Innate desire to do good
>Actually a really decent fighter
GEE I WONDER
>>
>>77678597
yea but I meant strictly in the actors appearance
>>
>>77677127
Do you not have a friend's netflix account you can mooch off?
>>
>>77678596
Oh they retconned the vita ray thing. Wolverine, back when he was part of Weapon plus, was assigned to torture and break Nuke until he was more weapon than human
>>
>>77677127
Are you this much of a faggot?
>>
>>77677105
Remember how he was 100% correct the whole time and dozens of people died because "muh Hope"?
>>
>>77677105
The only real hero in the show. Too bad he was run off the deep end by naive fucks.
>>
>>77677722
>risk-averse bullshit to make the situation even worse
Most of the bad shit is Trinity's fault. Before Kevin's mom dies, everything was a solid plan.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.