[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Marvel Superheroes are under relentless assault by the DC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Comic.png (2 MB, 786x976) Image search: [Google]
Comic.png
2 MB, 786x976
The Marvel Superheroes are under relentless assault by the DC Super-villains in a surprise, premeditated attack. Which side would later claim decisive victory in such an event?
>>
All heroes? Because those 2 posters end in marvel being brutally ass raped. Multiple d.c characters move at light speed . I can't think of a earth based superhero with light speed reaction in marvel. Not sentry, blue marvel, Thor , captain marvel .
>>
>inb4 Zoom solos
>>
>>77669192
Monica Rambeu
>>
>>77668222
Marvel's heroes would start fighting each other and would then lose while DC's supervillains look at each other in confusion.
>>
>>77669192
>Not sentry, blue Marvel, Thor, Captain Marvel
The first three guys have all shown to be able keep up with people that go the speed of light.

That being said, Marvel wins in the end. Too many metas.
>>
They'd be fine. Good guys always win in the end, unless the bad guys they're fighting are the staff producing the comic.

Poor Peter and/or Wally...
>>
>Catwoman
>Deadshot
>Villains

That's that's putting aside the fractuous beef between the people who are just fascist control freaks (Sinestro, R'as, Zodd) VS sadistic anarchists (Reverse Flash, Joker, Manta) VS people with a specific agenda (Ivy, Freeze, Brainiac)

Y'know, superheroes banding together because they share the ostensible goal of "make sure everything doesn't fall apart" works, but broad villain team ups are stupid. It only really works when it's a small scale group of likeminded people, like Flash's Rogues or certain versions of the Sinister Six
>>
>>77668222
if it's ALL marvel heroes vs. ALL DC villains, marvel wins. Marvel has AT LEAST 3 superman-equivalants (Kallark/Gladiator, Hyperion, Blue Marvel), two of which will straight up murder your ass.

>>77669192
speed of light is nice, but how about the speed of thought? Marvel has a fuckton of telepaths lying around, especially in the X-men. Professor X alone could probably take out the majority of DC villains.
I mean, srsly, the Riddler? the Penguin? lol.
>>
Zoom solos.
>>
>Atrocitus
>Villain

I doubt the villains would prove much of a challenge after the Red Lantern Corps. gets ahold of them.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.