[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is the better superhero? Flash or Jessica Jones? Not talking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Jessica-Jones-1-1200x674.jpg (160 KB, 1200x674) Image search: [Google]
Jessica-Jones-1-1200x674.jpg
160 KB, 1200x674
Who is the better superhero? Flash or Jessica Jones? Not talking about the shows, just the characters.
>>
Flash obviously. Jessica Jones's whole schtick was that she was very unremarkable for a superhero in the Marvel universe.
>>
I don't recall the Flash threatening innocent people on the subway or sleeping with widows he created.
>>
Flash actually is a superhero who feels a compulsion to save everybody he possibly can within his own city.

Jessica Jones' attitude is "The Avengers will take care of it." as far as actual hero work goes. The only reason she even bothers with Kilgrave is "unfinished business".
>>
jessica isn't even a hero, shes a protagonist and is almost as wrong as the antagonist

nuke was a hero, willing to destroy himself to fight evil
jessica was selfish, she wasn't willing to bite the bullet and live with purple man to try an see if he can be used to the benefit of society, and she selfishly wouldn't even kill him because of muh hope, muh revenge, and every single person that was hurt after she captured him is 100% on her shoulders because she wasn't willing to do what needed to be done.

hope was a better hero than jessica, literally willing to die to stop him
>>
>>77667950
Jessica got over her fear and conqured Kilgrave.
>>
>Flash immediately decides to kill off his villains.

>Jessica Jones only kills Kilgrave as a very last resort.
>>
>>77668016
Flash didn't kill anyone in Season One.
>>
>>77668016
that makes flash better because he is pragmatic

superheroes are vigilantes, they exist because the regular justice system has failed. It's on them to make the right call.
>>
Half the cast of Jessica Jones was more heroic than Jessica Jones.

>>77668016
>Flash kills dangerous people that no one else can contain and who will kill again when they get out
>Even after Hope's death, Jessica doesn't just pick up a gun and shoot Kilgrave because muh closure
>>
>>77668016
Flash only killed Earth 2 villians.
>>
>>77668016
Atom Smasher was his first kill.
>>
>>77667916
Flash, no contest. He's more powerful, more effective and much more of a hero overall. Jessica is an anti-hero.

That's not to say he's necessarily a better character though.
>>
>>77668429
This is right! Barry is a more likeable character though!
>>
>>77668014
She was the same even before Kilgrave effected her. Look at before her family died.
>>
>>77668000
>Thinking purple man could be saved.

He was a serial rapist, thief, murder, and sadistic fuck. The excuse mom didn't touch me enough doesn't work. He would have grown tired of that shit eventually and fucked someone up.

People that think like you are the same stupid fucks who think their husbands will stop beating them because they said I'm sorry.
>>
>>77668726
Well, just because a character is more likeable doesn't make them better as a character. It depends on how well rounded and interesting they are.
>>
>>77668974
I know. I'm just saying Barry is easier to root for. Jessica is easily more complex.
>>
>>77668828
you are the problem
>>
FLASH!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.