[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ITT: Non-real shits people believe which gets you mad at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (68 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
68 KB, 1280x720
>ITT: Non-real shits people believe which gets you mad at (basically things that triggers your autism.)

''ooga booga guys Spider-Man literally has no good stories XDDDD''
>>
>>77667798

Name five, fagget!

Also, "non-real"? You need to read some real books asap to work on that vocabulary.
>>
Basically anything John Greene says that doesn't relate to teenage girl angst should be discarded.

>a-bloo-bloo Batman is the cishet white patriarchy oppressing the marginalized rapists and murderers
>>
>>77667901
JMS run.
>>
>>77667901
Kraven's Last Hunt
If this be my destiny (Ditko Lee run or #1-#400 for that matter)
MK Spider-Man
Ultimate Spider-Man
Spider-Man: Blue

fgt
>>
>>77667931
>Batman is a manchild
But that's true. Here, we have the evidence:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I53HDr0-Qew
>>
Marvel is better than DC.
>>
>>77667798
I wish George would've just turned his back on his retarded fanbase and disappeared from the face of the Earth.
>>
>>77668177
I honestly don't see why people love JMS Spidey so much. That run was decent at best plus introduced that whole web of fate bag of shit.
>>
>>77667798
That's not true obviously but for a character that has been at the forefront of Marvel comics for his entire history he's certainly missing those "classic" type stories compared to like Batman or Daredevil. Kaven's Last Hunt is pretty much it.
>>
>>77667798
90% of Spider-Man is shit, Peterfags are just complacent reading lukewarm garbage.
>>
File: 1446745041166.gif (109 KB, 300x375) Image search: [Google]
1446745041166.gif
109 KB, 300x375
>Non-real
Wow, if only the word "real" had an antonym like, you know, fake, or baseless, or fabricated, or false, or incorrect, or fictional, or made-up. Unfortunately no such word exists.

Anyway, I'm getting pretty sick of this whole "BATMAN CAN BEAT ANYONE" spiel. It's like Chuck Norris jokes, but somehow less funny.
>>
File: asm 23.jpg (122 KB, 486x738) Image search: [Google]
asm 23.jpg
122 KB, 486x738
Spider-Man should have ended after Ditko left desu. I did give a fuck when le Stan Defense Force says, it only becomes more obvious as time passes that the character was 90% Steve.
>>
ayy b0ss
>>
>Superhero comics are the only good comics

This shit really pisses me off when it happens, which isn't too often.

>>77671679
The character was mostly Steve, but the one that most people know and love isn't Steve's Spider-Man. After Steve left Spider-Man chilled the fuck out, though Ditko was always great at that unknown enemy thing. When he did it again with Proteus in the Creeper it was fucking gold.
>>
DC has the better track record

>solid material each decade
>hosted literary genre-defining writers like Moore, Gaiman and Morrison
>least amount of 90s embarrassment
>never went bankrupt
>Golden Age isn't forgettable
>>
>>77671989
If it was directed towards my post, I wasn't really trying to say otherwise.
>>
>>77667798
That guy that starts a thread with a FilthyFrank pic and proceeds to be completely unintelligible for the entire post.
>>
>>77667798

Who says that?
>>
>>77667798
"adults who like comics are basically sad lonely man children who live in a fantasy world"

or any equivalent.

>22 better job than most of them
>My own startup
>Condo
>Actually don't have a girlfriend currently, but who gives a fuck I'm busy as hell
>more social life
>Varsity Athletics
>i just think comics are legit as fuck stories with a visual.
>>
Graphic Novels are shit and the only true comic readers are the week by week comic buyers.

Also comic shop owners/ comic lovers who treat me like shit in the comic shop regardless of how polite i am, because I look like how they perceived their high school bullies.
(to be utterly honest)
>>
>>77667798
WELCOME TO THE RICE FIELDS MOTHERFUCKER
>>
File: n86fplg.png (571 KB, 803x547) Image search: [Google]
n86fplg.png
571 KB, 803x547
>>77667798
>Non-real shits people believe which gets you mad at

What did he mean by this?
>>
This thread is some non real shit.
>>
>"this show/comic/whatever is so tumblr"
You're allowed to have opinions, but please don't express them through shitty buzzwords.
>>
>>77671257
Marvel is better at marketing, dank memes, quips and pandering. Those things bolster sales a shit ton. DC has a large selection of objectively good characters with good stories but, when a DC book is bad it is absolute filth and also they cant market for shit. DCYou came out with a shitton of good titles but didnt get a good push
>>
>>77667798
Have you ever considered as to how far in which you wanted be there in why it does?
>>
>>77679657
I honestly just clicked here for the Franku image
>>
>>77667901
Spider-Man/Black Cat: The Evil That Men Do
Back in Black
Kraven's Last Hunt
The Gauntlet, specifically Rhino's part
Spider-Man and the X-Men
Some Avenging Spider-Man issues

And that's just stories of 616 Peter.
>>
Hey b0ss, I have a cancer.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.