[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MCU Runaways when?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (156 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156 KB, 640x480
MCU Runaways when?
>>
I wish marvel would just say it was canceled instead of this infinite hiatus crap.
>>
>>77655594
It is cancelled. It has been cancelled since 2010 I think.
>>
I'm...kinda perplex by that Molly Hayes in that picture. Her arms are so huge, but her legs are so tiny...

Also, I'm still surprised that they haven't given any concrete hints at when this is coming. Hopefully it's in Phase 4.

I don't want a TV show. They don't have the budget for Old Lace.
>>
>>77656315
Runaways could have worked on it's own. In a way though it was meant to be shown in the shadows of NY/Avengers. It could still work while new york is dealing with Avengers ect Cali is being run by the Pride. Of course now that Disney in charge Runaways will never have it's dark theme and evil Jewish Gods.

Besides I think big Hero 6 is there go to for teen Hero movie.
>>
I'd like to see them or Cloak & Dagger or both get a show
>>
>>77655568
After MCU GLA, which is after MCU Thunderbolts.
>>
>>77655568
Eh, I'd fuck that Nico
>>
File: 1448145950218.png (30 KB, 307x247) Image search: [Google]
1448145950218.png
30 KB, 307x247
>>77655568
>that fat as fuck Talkback
oh jesus. and wheres the main guy, alex was it?
>>
I think the only way I think it'd possibly be done justice is on Netflix. Maybe it could be something they work on after Defenders.

I doubt we'll ever actually see them in live action, though, unfortunately. I wonder if they even have the film rights for Molly considering she's a mutant. Like, does Fox exclusively have all Mutants except Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch and can they not use her at all? Or is it just the mutant aspect and if they make her an Inhuman or something would it be fine?
>>
>>77658318
They don't look like the type of people to have any black friends.
>>
It was supposed to get one really early on. There was a minor blow up due to an oversight that left off Nico's race. I assume Marvel opted out. I think it would work as a TV show on like ABC family but the raptor kind of kills that.
>>
>>77658318
He died.

What I want to know is where is the robot guy. I mean maybe that's too late in the series but if it is then I have to ask where Alex is and why the shapeshifter guy/girl/person is there.
>>
>>77655568
>>77656265
There's an alternate universe where Avengers didn't derail all of the MCU's original plans and we got Runaways in 2012 and Black Panther in 2013. And a quieter superhero trend would've rolled into theatres instead of everyone being pissed that there's sometimes a maximum of 4 cape films a year.
>>
>>77655568
Dude to the right looks like that feminist nonbinary naruto communist or whatever the fuck he was.
>>
Any girl dress as nico is pretty hot.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.