[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Daredevil set up Kun Lun and the Immortal Weapons for Iron
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (152 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
152 KB, 1000x563
So Daredevil set up Kun Lun and the Immortal Weapons for Iron Fist and Jessica Jones set up IGH for Luke Cage. So what's going to be the plot for Defenders?
>>
>>77640707
>Immortal Weapons for Iron Fist
No they didn't.

They had Steel serpent and supposedly crane mother.
>>
>>77640707
I really hope that Defenders brings in at least one supporting character from each show.

Daredevil - Claire Temple
Jessica Jones - Trish Walker
Luke Cage - Misty Knight
Iron Fist

I don't want the cast to get too bloated but damn I want Hellcat
>>
>>77640805
I would be really disappointed if the Defenders doesn't have Hellcat, especially because she's the only one in this Netflix side of the MCU to actually have been a Defender in the comics.
>>
File: B_MdhNmU0AAPP2y.jpg (55 KB, 600x413) Image search: [Google]
B_MdhNmU0AAPP2y.jpg
55 KB, 600x413
>>77640707
I get the feeling the Rand corporation is involved in Daredevil, Cage, and Jessica getting their powers. Following those threads will lead all four together when someone perfects the method and starts selling super soldiers, probably the same company that supplied Simpson with the pills.
>>
>>77640805
Claire is a safe bet. She's appearing in every Netflix show and seems to be the connecting thread of the Defenders.

If anyone appears from Jessica Jones it'll be Trish or Hogarth. Hellcat may or may not happen in Defenders. Guess it depends on a hypothetical season 2 of JJ and where they want to take Trish.
>>
Defenders I hope sets up Moon Knight.

I just really want an Ellis inspired Moon Knight show dammit. Is that so much to ask?
>>
>>77640707
>Using Spider-man Disguised as Daredevil in promotional defenders art
Shameful. Just shameful.
>>
>>77642069
>promotional
They haven't even started promoting it. This was probably made for some websites headline for the announcement of the show, and they spent 5 minutes on Google and in photoshop to do it.
>>
REAL
MANDARIN
>>
>>77640930
>Hogarth
She'll be in IF
>>
>>77640740
Steel Serpent is an Immortal Weapon
>>
>>77642483
Only as a substitute for the Crane that Orson Randall killed
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.