[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Put yourself into Capeshit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8
File: Super Anon.jpg (426 KB, 904x1370) Image search: [Google]
Super Anon.jpg
426 KB, 904x1370
What kind of character would you be if you could put yourself into Capeshit?
>>
I'd want to be a Nova, but only if I was the Prime.
>>
>>77639123

Comic relief civilian supporting character who gets killed off by the villain at some point to make the hero go super saiyan.
>>
As completely out of place most of us would be in a comic book universe's spotlight, I'm guessing we'd all be something along the lines of Howard the Duck.

Now, if we didn't have to be actual protagonists, then most of /co/ would be one off inspirational comic characters where Batman shows up, tells us to get our shit together, and then the comic ends on a high note before we realize what a bunch of useless shits we have to be, if the god damn Batman feels the need to drop by and tell us that we're wasting our lives.
>>
Leader of the League of Not Quite Heroes

A goofy parody of Section 8 and Legion of Superheroes
>>
bit-part slightly off-model pedestrian who appears for one panel to react to something
>>
File: Rightclops.png (23 KB, 432x648) Image search: [Google]
Rightclops.png
23 KB, 432x648
>Mutant
>Join Rightclops
>>
>>77639174
>get gased by inhumans
>die in a bus explosion
choose your poison
>>
>>77639123
>Le buzzword
Yeah, no kid, you are stupid.
>>
>>77639174
Ditto.
>>77639204
That's only if you're written for shock effect. If you're Jew teen girl, you'll probably live.
>>
File: SUIT.jpg (24 KB, 300x500) Image search: [Google]
SUIT.jpg
24 KB, 300x500
I once ran a storyline that was a bit too emo and magical realm for a DC RP game. My character was a fourteen year old villainess called Shrive.

In a nutshell she was placed into a psychiatric home after displaying a catatonic reaction to her mother's death from a home invasion. An orderly at the mental hospital then took physical liberties upon her whilst she was rendered unable to respond. Every night she whispers for Superman to help, but he never appears.

In her Bridge to Terabithia moment, in her imagination she encounters a demonic entity that is all of her rage at the world. She explodes into a black suit wearing, energy crackling psychopath whose rage grants her immense powers. In a nutshell she was the Invisible Woman without the power of Invisibility. She could throw black shields of energy around that could stop projectiles and attacks, and slice through anything. Close enough, she could split a kryptonian in two. It also functions as a powerful tekenesis.

After going Akira and redecorating her cell with the orderly, she goes to Gotham and robs a bank before retreating to a warehouse. It's a ploy to lure in Batman. Her psychic shields work by thickening the air molecules around her into impervious walls. With her mastery of those molecules she has an invisible series of spiders webs that Batman breaks. With her telekinesis. Simply able to grip him through making the air around him unmovable, Shrive uses him as a hostage to call in Superman and the JLA for help, breaking his arms and legs in the process.

She finally gets her duel with Superman, using her powers to take the battle into the air. Though she's able to slice into the Kryptonian a few times, he eventually overcomes her nigh impervious shields by flying into the upper atmosphere, then ploughing through them like a meteorite. The blow-back of the shattered shield sends her deep into a catatonic state again.
>>
>>77639376

Since then she faced the JLA a few more times. Once she lost to Batman because he lured her into a warehouse he'd pumped with anasthetic gas. If made calm, Shrieve loses their power, and she promptly collapsed.

Flash bested her once by simply vibrating through her shield.

She was finally thwarted when Martian Manhunter phased through her defenses, entered her brain, and killed the malignant persona inside.

She's now a vegetable in Arkham, drooling and living in a happy daydream world.

Bit grim and lame I know... but if I could I think I'd like to take the heroes to account like she did. Shrieve really ripped into Batman for failing to kill the Joker.
>>
>>77639174
I'd be a mutant and be very vocal about how being one doesn't make faggot extremists like Scott's version of the X-men 'my people' and that maybe humans don't fear and hate us because they don't understand us but rather because every few months a fucking mutant tries to take over and/or destroy the world.
Also I'd totally fight the 'mutants are an oppressed minority' bullshit. They're born into incredible power that they primarily use to help and protect their own kind. They're the fucking 1%.
>>
>>77639123
>being a Marvel or a DC civilian

I would rather lurk on /tv/
>>
If I could make my own edgelord OC it would be something like.
>Mutant
>Can turn things I touch into gold at will.
>Power has a range so if I get like 2km away from something I turned to gold they return to normal.
>Become professional hitman. The police can't figure out how the people I killed day, because when I get far enough away they turn back to normal dead bodies.
>Turn rocks into gold. Sell it at a dealer. Get out with the cash and later when the cashier looks his desk if filled with rocks.

Or
>Super Rich Billionare
>Build ginat robot
>Robot is made up of nanomachines so I can summon it at will.
>Can't summon the whole thing all the time cuz of energy consumption, so I only make like a giant metal fist and use to puch people.
>Or a giant laser gun and use to vaporize people.
>Can summon the whole thing for only like 15 minutes at a time.
>Sell other giant robots to armies, rebel groups, super heroes and villains alike, but keep best tech to yourself.
>>
>>77639123
I would be a shitmancer with unlimited control over turds, farts (including sharts), and diarrhea. I would kill all the superheroes, which would make me an ACTUAL hero for ridding the world of the single greatest threat to it.
>>
>>77639123
It'd probbaly be something alcohol related.

Like being able to drink an incredible amount but recieving horrible hangovers.

Oh wait.
>>
File: mikk.jpg (32 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
mikk.jpg
32 KB, 720x480
They're a minor character. Power is just incredible luck, be that good or bad. Bad because, despite not being a superhero, they're constantly wrapped into superhero-related bullshit that could get them killed. Good because they've somehow survived this long.

Dies running towards a bomb, assuming it would shut down due to their luck and not wipe out the surrounding city streets. Obviously that doesn't work, but ironically, the shards lodged in their body leads more important characters directly to the villain.

Or, if you want to get really meta:
Character eventually dies strapped to a machine, attempting to transfer their power to someone else after seeing their Significant Other killed because of it. Machine shouldn't have killed them, but it does in a freak occurrence. However, the luck of their death balances out- the power, instead of transferring to a single other person, splits apart over all other superheroes, which is why they always have time to escape the evil death ray, or are there just in time to stop the criminals. But often have relationship problems or whatever.
>>
>>77639123
robert reynolds. Anxious and insecure and incapable of doing anything worthwile with my life.
then get powers and turn myself into an idealized superhero who is perfect and the best at everything .And hating any moment of it becaue he's everything that I'm not. And the more I try to escape my fears, the more my demons grow stronger, the void in my life grows larger, till it threatens to destroy everything.
>>77639158
howard the duck is actually kind of coo. I couldn't be like him.
>>
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random
LET'S DO THIS
>>
I would be a kamen rider meet SMT type hero.
>>
File: 1406706144177.jpg (29 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
1406706144177.jpg
29 KB, 320x480
Probably a Space Marine type of super hero
>Destructive strength of a tank
>very durable
>reasonable healing
>adaptable to any condition and diet
>>
File: 1447543028138.png (75 KB, 1225x1072) Image search: [Google]
1447543028138.png
75 KB, 1225x1072
>>77640997
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random
roll for powers folks
>>
>Bisexual Black Guy with annoying do good personality
I'm obviously here to replace a hero most have known and loved for decades. Which white guy hasn't been replaced yet? Boogity Boo, I'm coming for your women too.
>>
>>77639376
>>77639407
>Playing a villain.

Why?
>>
Mild-mannered jokey guy who can't take anything seriously and has writing-based powers, like that time Grant Morrison showed up in Suicide Squad. Hopefully won't die as fast.
>>
>>77641063
I really became a SMT/Rider Type hero.
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Afterlife_Transport

I Rider kick mudo and hama on badguys. Neat!
>>
File: Bat God.jpg (264 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Bat God.jpg
264 KB, 600x450
>Shrieve really ripped into Batman for failing to kill the Joker.
Fuck you Shrieve. No one questions our god.
>>
Sounds like a shitty character to me.
>>
>>77639123
Loser Z-List supervillain, likely getting Shocker's approach and never deal with revenges or grudges and taking only low-risk level jobs.
>>
Kek.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 468x263) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 468x263
Delson Rowe
>>
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Sulfur_Manipulation
Sulfur Manipulation. Wtf can I do with this?
>>
Can't I just be a Kamen Rider instead?
>>
>>77641834
You didn't read this thread at all did you?
>>
>>77639376
>An orderly at the mental hospital then took physical liberties upon her whilst she was rendered unable to respond
You watched Kill Bill day before making that char, right?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.