[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are they bad parents?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: TimmysParents1.jpg (14 KB, 160x180) Image search: [Google]
TimmysParents1.jpg
14 KB, 160x180
Are they bad parents?
>>
They get worse in each season
>>
>>77595770
No.

They are awesome parents. Timmy got powers of gods now because of them.
>>
>>77595770

Yup. Next question.
>>
The whole point is that they were bad parents who hired a shitty babysitter to constantly escape the child they wanted to be a girl.

That's like, the premise and reasoning behind him getting faeries.
>>
I'm more annoyed about the premise that Crocker is a bad person. He literally did nothing wrong. He was always right.
>>
>>77595770
>Their only child is so miserable that magical superbeings left their cosmic realm of wonder just to try and cheer him up.
>>
>>77596309
>This
Everybody can go home.
>>
>>77595914
Yeah but also he was kind of a dick about it tho
>>
Literally everyone in the show is a terrible person to some extent
>>
>>77595770
They're really stupid, that's for sure.
>>
>>77596481
He was a dick because everyone mocked and talked down to him for a complete decade.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.