[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I haven't watch Adventure Time for a long time, but I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 245
Thread images: 33
File: Finn.png (89 KB, 1024x631) Image search: [Google]
Finn.png
89 KB, 1024x631
I haven't watch Adventure Time for a long time, but I've noticed in recent seasons that they have made Finn a lot more annoying and incompetent than I remember him.

Why did they change his personality like that?
>>
To push the other characters.
>>
>>77584494
Because the last couple seasons have focused on other more "organized" characters, Finn has a very happy-go-lucky personality, which is great for adventuring through vanilla ice cream land type deals, but others like PB, Marceline, even Lemongrab, have allot more on their plates in terms of history and issues, so in comparison Finn's flexibility and sense of fun seems immature or foolish at times.
>>
>>77584532
>>77584608
Well, sure. That makes sense. I miss the more "in charge" Finn personality from the older seasons though.

I wish they'd let Finn (and Jake) shine again.
>>
>>77584526
literally this

muh stronk independent wimmins
>>
>>77584608
>in comparison Finn's flexibility and sense of fun seems immature or foolish at times.
They got their priorities seriously, seriously backwards. Since when are we scolding characters for being fun? Do characters have to be drowning in baggage to be fucking worth anything? Finn's strength is how he stays happy in such a tough world.
>>
>>77584494
adventure time with finn and jake not marceline and one line from a lil bitch finn
>>
>>77585660
He was supposed to be aging UP. He'd be 16 by now! It's like they took a 12 year old boy and took away several years from him.
>>
File: 1447395357603.jpg (19 KB, 478x358) Image search: [Google]
1447395357603.jpg
19 KB, 478x358
>>77585728
>pepeisdank
What ever happened to trolling and subtly? Not just blatant shitposting.
>>
To add "character" to him and everyone else even though we just wanted to see a boy and his super powered dog go on adventures

I blame Rebecca Sugar
>>
>>77584494
I had the same thought. I like the Marceline eps, but this Finn jobbing shit is real dumb.
>>
File: morituri.gif (447 KB, 499x281) Image search: [Google]
morituri.gif
447 KB, 499x281
>>77585790
Rebecca Sugar's Finn was a badass, actually. She respected him more than any of the current writers. Yeah sometimes he would cry but there is a time for sadness and there is a time for action.
>>
File: Busey Sniktbub.png (632 KB, 491x574) Image search: [Google]
Busey Sniktbub.png
632 KB, 491x574
>muh sjw boogeyman
finn was always incompetent you faggots are already nostalgic for shit that aired five years ago
>>
>>77585907
/co/mblr fuck off
>>
>>77585790
>>77585903
Yeah I mean Sugar's Finn wasn't afraid to fucking climb up Hunson Abadeer and slice open his soul sacks, and when FP burned so hot she fell through the Earth, Finn leapt in after her. In Sugar's episodes Finn was, for the most part, brave, strong, and clever and insightful (his ruse in Morituri, figuring out the Door Lord's riddle and not being afraid to share his vulnerabilities)
>>
What do you expect from a hipster garbage toon?
>>
>>77585903
Yea I watched all the episodes so far and the whitening is so bad

http://kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Adventure-Time-with-Finn-Jake-Season-7
>>
>>77585932
go back and watch some early episodes. Most of the time when Finn and Jake save the day it's due to Jake carrying him with magic dog shenanigans.

Plus if you want recent competent Finn, watch the season 6 finale. He killed an ancient space god.

You're making up imaginary problems and blaming women for those problems. Look at yourself.
>>
>>77586026
>brave, strong, and clever
yeah. like Susan Strong where he saved the Candy Kingdom with shadows, or Mortal Folly where he put his sweater through the Lich's fucking eye sockets and ripped his head apart, or Daddy's Little Monster where he saved Marceline by taking the evil amulet onto himself and yet still staying good. Some exceptional Finn heroics in Sugar episodes.

She wrote Gotcha too, where LSP is inspired by how amazing he is. I'd go so far as to say Sugar had a crush on him.
>>
>>77586273
>Plus if you want recent competent Finn, watch the season 6 finale. He killed an ancient space god.
pssh. his sword killed it. that thing works without his consent.
>>
>>77586359
kek
>>
>>77586304
This fools like to hate her because it's the popular thing to do
>>
>>77584494
They decided to stop targeting tween boys and target the boys mothers. That means more complicated characters, and less boys being boys. Those moms have to already put up with boys being boys at home, and need time to escape that juvenile and boring behavior.
>>
>>77585903
>>77586026

No you fools

I mean what she did with Marceline and ice king

She brought in deep lore, the fan wanted more deep lore, she ends up leaving, and then the rest of the writers fuck around with the deep lore because they don't know what they're doing and shove whatever they feel like into it
>>
>>77586435
by saying 'tween' you have labeled yourself worthy of a good flogging with a lead pipe

anyway OP, finn was always incompetent. it's just he tried anyway. he flailed and screamed and fought and bit til he got shit done, even if it meant losing some teeth. he's growing up now, realizing he sucks, and ceasing to waste energy on trying as hard.
>>
>>77586114
whitening?
>>
>>77586458
So you hate her for some completely unrelated thing that incidentally wasn't even her but what other people did after her.

Fuck you are dumb.
>>
>>77586458
That's not her problem
>>
>>77586341
well, that's true, but also the sword is made of a Finn from a parallel universe so...
>>
File: 1447076713182.gif (502 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1447076713182.gif
502 KB, 160x160
marceline is a vampire again nothing has changed
>>
>>77586458
You're right about all that. The show getting fucked up seems to be her fault, at the root.

But she was still the savior Finn needed. She believed he could be great and always made him great. I can blame her indirectly for his character getting fucked up eventually, but she herself was doing pretty fine with him.
>>
>>77586522
the grass sword?
>>
>>77586462
He's underpowered compared to other characters but he canonically doesn't suck. He's kicked the shit out of a million monsters and saved the damn world.
>>
>>77586696
oh no I was thinking about the finn sword. I forget what happens in the finale to be honest. He killed the thing and.. his dad was there..
>>
>>77586782
Double negative. Beleive was a better word than deny.
>>
>>77586782
Do you have any idea how retarded you sound? Jesus.

There is not a giant conspiracy to ruin everything you like. Stop acting like a child.
>>
>>77586876
TIL creators aren't influenced by there fans.

Fucking kill yourself
>>
>>77584494
It works for Teen Titans.
>>
>>77584494
The closer he gets to being an adult man the dumber he has to become.
Why?
Because aggressive competent adult men who don't take shit scares the losers who write and watch this show.
So it's now the princesses(half of which are gay or whores) show co-starring dumbfuck bitch boy punching bag fin and his retardo hound.
>>
>>77587165
What about Billy though? Early Adventure Time is all about manliness, in a cute kinda way. Is Finn's masculinity somehow more real and threatening to the point they gotta blueball and/or castrate him?

Furthermore, wouldn't loser writers want to self-insert as someone more manly than themselves?
>>
>>77585906
I love this please more.
>sjw
>>
>>77586592
Why did they have to make her becoming a vamp kid again so awkward and forced.
>>
>>77586026
It breaks my heart that Sugar's Finn is a being that will never return. He was actually a very admirable character all things considered.

I'll always believe that's Finn's truest character type, even if the show keeps wanting him to putz around and have some abomination they dare to call character development that's fucked 6 ways from Sunday.
>>
File: 1446926752431.png (5 KB, 258x248) Image search: [Google]
1446926752431.png
5 KB, 258x248
>>77587165
>aggressive competent adult men who don't take shit scares the losers who write and watch this show
>tfw Finn will never violate you with his evil cishet male gaze
>>
Which boarder wrote each character the best, in your opinion?

Sugar seemed to do Finn pretty well, and I think Pen always did Jake really good. He played up that wise, mellow older brother that gives advice that sounds silly but it actually legit angle really well.
>>
File: 43:11.png (629 KB, 1260x714) Image search: [Google]
43:11.png
629 KB, 1260x714
>>77587562
this passionate, noble soul.

it hurts, /co/mrade.
>>
>>77587756
Whoever wrote The Duke of Nuts did a good PB. I preferred her batshit insane, combative and theatrical. She used to be a funny character.
>>
>>77587819
>tfw if that episode was made today Finn would bonk his head on the lip of the hole, pass out, and have to get rescued by Flame Princess by Flame Princess
>>
>>77587890
uh, I meant one Flame Princess, ignore the second please.
>>
File: NO MORE PAJAMAS!.gif (491 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
NO MORE PAJAMAS!.gif
491 KB, 500x278
>>77587756
This is a Finn thread you scrub cunt.

Sugar did do great with Finn I must admit
>>
>>77587756
Adam Muto was always there when Marceline was at her best I feel. Sugar went for the drama too much.
Muto and others like Herpich and those other season 1 guys knew that above all else Marceline should be strong, frightening, and mysterious while still being incredibly fun to watch, and they did a great job at it.
Marcy was still good even when she mellowed out a bit, but then it seemed like her character became secondary to Marceline's backstory and she kind of fell apart from there.
>>
>>77587890
PB is the chess master of the universe now. She would've prevented that situation before it even started because she knows Finn is useless.
>>
FINN TIER LISTS

>GOD TIER
Adam Muto
>NEAR PERFECTION TIER
Rebecca Sugar
>USUALLY DECENT TIER
Tom Herpich
Ako Castuera
Kent Osborne
>GOOD SOURCE OF HUMOR TIER
Bert Youn
>HALF AND HALF TIER
Jesse Moynihan
>PRETTY MEDIOCRE TIER
Steve Wolfhard
>HOLY SHIT PLEASE STOP TIER
Somvilay Xayaphone
>HAVE YOU EVER EVEN WRITTEN FINN TIER
Seo Kim

>YOU SEEM TO WRITE FINN PRETTY GOOD PLEASE MAKE MORE EPISODES ANCILLARY LIST
Luke Pearson
Emilly Patridge
Sam Alden
>>
>>77588033
>>GOOD SOURCE OF HUMOR TIER
>Bert Youn
this
>>
>>77588033
>>HAVE YOU EVER EVEN WRITTEN FINN TIER
>Seo Kim
heh

She specializes in cats man, she don't got time to make up shit for him to do
>>
>>77584494
>in recent seasons that they have made Finn a lot more annoying and incompetent than I remember him.
His teeth are canonically fucked up because he sometimes thinks rocks are food. I'm pretty sure you used to give him too much credit.
>>
>>77588107
>implying that didn't just make him tougher
Finn's a genius, you don't know what you're talking about bruh
>>
File: Moon.png (258 KB, 796x739) Image search: [Google]
Moon.png
258 KB, 796x739
>>77584494
>Why did they change his personality like that?

PIGS PIGS PIGS PIGS PIGS
>>
>>77588107
what are you talking about pal, rocks are an excellent source of minerals, you just have to boil them well first
>>
>http://nastysonix.com/post/133573120499/im-so-stoked-on-the-stakes-miniseries-it-was-a
Who else is rocking out to this shit?
Remember when AT had memorable background music? Well relive those times for a little while!
>>
File: S1e2_finn_angry_at_lumpyspace.png (466 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
S1e2_finn_angry_at_lumpyspace.png
466 KB, 1600x900
Something I don't get is why did they stop showing Finn's cartoony eyes from the earlier seasons? They only use dots now.
>>
>>77584494
>Why did they change his personality like that?

Because having the hero learn lessons and gain experience from his various adventures would undermine the secondary characters' plotlines and world building! :^)

Seriously, Finn gets thrown under the bus because writers want to push their pet storylines and Pen Ward doesn't put his foot down and say "stop making my main character a kuck or a creepy friendzoned nice guy"
>>
>>77586304
I remember when King Worm aired I was so pissed there wasn't any inclusion of him getting possessed by Hunson's amulet. Finn practically had PTSD there, that was the most affected we've seen him be of basically anything, and that's not one of his greatest fears but those stupid clowns are? Come on man.
>>
>>77588189
This to no end.

They were so expressive and adorable like you could tell how pissed off he was. They brought the characters charm when you could see the whites of their eyes.

Now they all look like dolls. Emotionless, dead dolls.
>>
File: floating orb.gif (370 KB, 500x222) Image search: [Google]
floating orb.gif
370 KB, 500x222
>Marceline is the favorite child of the writers and the fanbase
>this is probably why Bubbline possibly happens
Every time he gets knocked down, even when the hardest shit is thrown into his face, he still gets back up with a smile on his face. Despite hurting himself on the inside he still goes out of his way to help others above all else.

The kid's just had a bad run in with puberty. I'm sure if he had a guide he'd be well groomed to be Billy Tier of warriors in Ooo.
>>
Finn needs friends that actually care for him. All he's got is Jake.
>>
>>77588261
well he did have the hero's handbook but he never really cared all that much about it
probably cause he can't read
>>
I wanna watch an AT episode I haven't seen in a super long time, any suggestions? I'm thinking of One Last Job but there's literally 200+ of these fuckers so a few more would be alright too.
>>
>>77588107
>2015
>Not eating rocks
It's like you don't want to be a hero anon!
>>
>>77588267
To be fair, Marceline is a bro. It's not her fault the writers favorite her.
>>
File: finn gets rekt.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
finn gets rekt.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>>77588267
Hey now anon. I know that you might be upset about pic related, but Marcy and Bubblegum care for Finn a lot. Even if they aren't around from time to time they'd kill for the boy and don't you forget that.

>>77588270
Well in Lemonhope he was doing Geometry with Bubblegum so I think he's come a long way mentally from an education standpoint.
>>
Yes, after Season 3 the writers realized that the main character having flaws was a good idea.
>>
>>77586458

Sugar left the door to the house unlocked, it's not strictly her fault that a bunch of homeless men came in and fucked each others arseholes bloody, and then shit onto the carpet.
>>
>>77588313
>Bubblegum cares for Finn
Nope. It doesn't help that he acted like a thirsty idiot during the Lemonhope thing.
>>
>>77588320
And then they gave him more flaws than redeeming traits.
>>
>>77588285
Remembering ones I like that don't get much attention:
>The Jiggler
>Her Parents
>The Other Tarts
>Conquest of Cuteness
>Still
>Gotcha
>Shh!
>We Fixed A Truck
>Blade of Grass
>Little Brother

A nice collection of good episodes that tend to fly under the radar, I feel. Have fun anon.
>
>>
>>77588320
He already had flaws.
This is just making him a complete faggot so they can shoe horn awful romance stories and make it all about the princesses.

Goddamn, the show was already about him risking his life to save wealthy well off bitches with vast armies and basically telling the rest of the world with helpless attractive bitches who wanted the dick to go fuck themselves.

Shit's stupid.
>>
File: Finn Grass arm by rephis.jpg (227 KB, 550x689) Image search: [Google]
Finn Grass arm by rephis.jpg
227 KB, 550x689
>>77588342
Oh yeah m8? Weigh the good with the bad then.

>>77588334
>>77588334
As I said above, Finn doesn't handle puberty well and if someone would actually stop stomping on him and have him learn a thing or two to grow as a better person they could salvage his remains.

>>77588376
>helpless attractive bitches who wanted the dick to go fuck themselves.
Like who? He pretty much only ever went after humanoids.
>>
File: AeLYs.jpg (453 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
AeLYs.jpg
453 KB, 1920x1080
>>77588361
>The Other Tarts
One of my fucking favorite episodes anon, and nice list all round!
>>
>>77588320
But early Finn was naive, headstrong, impulsive, and viewed the world in strict black and white terms. He caused as many problems as he solved.

Nowadays the writers have 'matured' him and all that really means is that he's not as good at fighting shit and a lot less energetic. He seems to have stuck with all those old flaws but not gained any of the strengths that should come with growing up.
>>
>>77588189
Pen said to stop it because he wanted the show to be more grounded. Beats me why HE would want that.
>>
>>77588399
It was a great ep. Those homeless guys were really neat. Nice dubs by the way.
I try to have very discerning tastes when it comes to Adventure Time as there's such a wide range of quality between brilliant and atrocious episodes.
>>
File: Baby-finn.jpg (25 KB, 640x366) Image search: [Google]
Baby-finn.jpg
25 KB, 640x366
>>77588320
They amped up one or two of his existing flaws to crazy levels (i.e. finally noticeable to people who aren't paying attention) and robbed him of his resilience, wisdom, and deep inner happiness. It's like when modern Finn says "it's cool man" or "whatever"... I can't really believe he ever means it. The main feature they keep harping on with him is repression. Push it down, don't speak, smile blankly, wait until it boils over.

You could argue it's a normal growing up process to lose your contentment with the world and become very troubled and confused, but what is he gonna get out of that. What are we?
>>
>>77588334
I honestly think PB see's him as a brother. The way she treated him in Stakes was way to maternal, and yet when Marceline is hurt she completely drops everything.
>>
>>77588299
Honestly I think she see's him as a little brother. In Stakes its shown how great she is with kids.
>>
>>77588285
Blood Under the Skin
>>
>>77588545
>>77588560
>as a brother
Maybe if you just started watching from like season 6 and ignore everything before that

Honestly it's quite annoying especially if you marathoned the show recently. It goes from PB giving Finn kisses to PB becoming physically younger so it's not as weird, to Finn killing the fucking Lich using the power of PB's like you a lot sweater to this complete breakdown of the relationship to "lol you're too much of a kid" and finn crying over a lock of hair and the whole fucking rebound thing with Fire Princess.
>>
>>77588595
whoops didn't mean to quote >>77588560
>>
>>77588267
Remember that time he started building a cabin on his own and made a friend, and then it reset at the end of the episode?
>>
>>77588580
I just watched that episode again and I had no idea the Drop Ball Ghost was based on a real person, that joke flew right under my nose for like 5 years.
>>
File: *twitch* *heave*.png (572 KB, 1264x710) Image search: [Google]
*twitch* *heave*.png
572 KB, 1264x710
>>77588223
perhaps he found it exhilarating.
>>
>>77588285
I seem to be the only motherfucker in the world to enjoy Slow Love.
Watch it anon, it's hilarious.
>>
>>77588716
yeah man you can tell he's loving that shit.
I wish they had gone somewhere with Hunson liking Finn after that.
>>
File: King Worm.jpg (105 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
King Worm.jpg
105 KB, 848x480
>>77588223
I remember watching King Worm too. It went something like "Huh, maybe I shouldn't have done acid today."

And then flame princess eyes became mouths and it went downhill from there.
>>
>>77588745
Abadeer from the Nightosphere is the coolest character/setting combo they never use. Maybe it's for the best now...
>>
>>77588595
In the end PB just used him?
>>
>>77588820
Then that just ruins her character along with his.

Except when it comes to Marceline apparently, then PB can be as loving and caring and sincere as the writers want her to be, but with her own kingdom and other friends she's just an emotionless dictator cunt
>>
>>77588820
She was always using him, anon. But she used to feel affection for him too, and respect him as the great hero of Ooo. Recently he treats him like a kid she's babysitting who kind of annoys her but he's cute so she takes pity. She's a kickass female now and doesn't actually need him ever, she can pull whatever sci-fi magic she needs out of her butt.
>>
>>77588893
Didn't she once forced him into space?
>>
File: you're so spice.gif (357 KB, 500x284) Image search: [Google]
you're so spice.gif
357 KB, 500x284
>>77588820
And Finn also helped repair her relationship with Marceline too. Now she's got her kingdom and BFF back, she can pass Finn up.

A sad tale of a guy trying his hardest to win the affections of a girl he truly admires and failing. It'll likely be passed on as puppy love.
>>
>>77588886
Anon she has always been more open and emotional with Marceline they had a long history together.
>>
>>77588950
Nice meme but they didn't always get along this fucking well until the shipperfags and what was missing came around.
>>
>>77588934
That girl is poison anyway. Hopefully he can snap out of it. That'd be a good lesson.

Unless, you know, they want to keep pretending his service under her is totally platonic and he'll happily do it even if she treats him like a dog.
>>
>>77588995
hey he was raised by dogs, don't use that disparagingly
>>
File: finsadventures.png (2 MB, 1150x1150) Image search: [Google]
finsadventures.png
2 MB, 1150x1150
Finn just needs to go back to being an Adventurer for fun.
>>
Since marceline has her own show now....shouldn't they just create two shows?
One for the princesses and one for Finn?

They can just push them off into their own world and have Finn FINALLY start to have real adventures and save fair damsels and do awesome shit and have a magic robot tree hand and what not?
>>
>>77589028
anon that's retarded for at least 70 reasons
>>
>>77589042
Name 7.
>>
>>77588979
Now that the're best friends again, they can expand on their relationship and go either romantic or strongly platonic. Even more platonic than her and Finn apparently. Finn's gone from a good friend with strong ties to her and the kingdom to an acquaintance.

The only thing that fucked Finn over was time itself.
>>
>>77589028
Nah, she's a full blown secondary character again, and we probably won't see much of her for the rest of the entire season because of how much focus she just got.

You don't seem to have a firm grasp on how TV works either.
>>
>>77589057
you came up with it
you smell
you probably don't have a lot of money in your bank account
I'm sure the trash that your mom asked you to take to the curb last night is still sitting in the garage
uhh

there's others there too probably
>>
Finn and Jake weren't even in the ending sequence with the song. This miniseries really wasn't for FnJ fans.
>>
>>77589076
PB seems obvious with her feelings for Marcy dude. She was caressing her face and had her on her lap all throughout ep 6. Wink Wink.
>>
>>77588313
>in Lemonhope he was doing Geometry with Bubblegum
what was the context of PB suddenly teaching Finn like it was elementary school, again? that was rather creepy imo. training him to be a better servant?
>>
>>77589106
They aren't even in the regular ending sequence, only a catchy song and some bugs and shit. That said, full version of the stakes ending theme when?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3-Drla_Ke0
>>
>>77589123
You are looking into it literally ten times harder than the writers expected anyone to anon.
She was teaching him math, not brainwashing him.

She didn't seem to be confident in his class performance so I'm guessing he flunked out.
>>
>>77589106
It was obviously for Marceline and PB fans. The rest of the season is for Finn and Jake to shine which is fine by me as long as they keep the fuck away from dogging their personalities even more

>>77589120
Of course you say that now that the writer have hooked you in. I suppose if they shut you up with a friendzone once and for all you'd be complaining too.
>>
>>77589126
I was talking about Everything Stays anon.
Stakes ending was just some parts of the Everything Stays instrumental, I saw it on Youtube somewhere.
>>
>>77589139
why the hell would Bubblegum teach Finn math? why would he want to go to school? makes no sense, dude.
>>
>>77589160
I could imagine him being bored, seeing Lemonhope going in, being like "what's that" and then checking it out and seeing math shit and going "MATH AWESOME" then he realizes it's actually very boring and not something a kick butt hero needs to know about.
>>
>>77585790
Nah its JMoyns you should be blaming. As mentioned, Rebecca's Finn was by far braver and a man of action as opposed to JMoyn's literal self insertion of his high school issues complimented with an introduction to basic philosophy
>>
>>77589177
This. Dude was raised by dogs, it's well established that he doesn't know much about math despite throwing out a lot of mathematical phrases.
>>
>>77589090
>>77589084
Let's be honest here. SU has this big old lesbian space crystal thing so why not go full bore with marceline and bubblegum. It's quite honestly fucked up how their treating the mc of adventure time and we know the two characters are popular so why don't they just move marceline and bubblegum and all of the princess shit off to another series and make the show about finn and his non romantic non artsy adventures.
Adventure time with Finn and Jake would probably be as popular as TTGo. Probably...
And Princess time with marcie and bubblegum might actually do well.

So...why not?
>>
>>77589150
Nah I'd be relived because all this teasing is freaking annoying and harming people.
>>
>You now realize PB being 13 was all part of her plan of keeping Finn loyal to her kingdom through his teenage years
>>
>>77589208
Ya know that might work considering the Marcy and PB are more popular than Finn himself, and people actually want more stuff about. I've already came across a lot of comments about how they should be the MC's and not Finn and Jake.
>>
>>77589208
Because it costs like $100,000-$200,000 per 22 minutes of animated show. Shit's expensive and hilariously unrealistic, especially since the height of AT popularity passed by a couple years ago now. AT itself is only going to last until S8 if they don't axe it even sooner.
>>
>>77589254
Her plan involved the Ice King dropping her into evil radioactive goop?

Damn that's retarded, son.
>>
>>77588522
It's interesting to see all those concepts in animated form. Finn is an avatar for our confusion. Finn has questioned the purpose of existence, had his heart broken, felt abandonment, his suffering reflects our imperfect world where you don't know anything except your death looms somewhere in the future
>>
>>77589254
forgot image

>>77589255
this makes me salty. possibly the reason they're more popular is because the writers boggled him down and didn't give him interesting stories to hold the audience over
>>
>>77589273
Truly she was going for the long con.
>>
File: tumblr_nj404uPCVA1qliqrqo2_400.png (183 KB, 335x411) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nj404uPCVA1qliqrqo2_400.png
183 KB, 335x411
>>77589273
You gotta take chances to ensure the survival of your people m8
>>
>>77589255
Yeah, but hopefully they aren't more popular as side characters and can hold their own as seperate entities away from finn.

And if we're lucky they'll go full ben 10 with this. Man, I'm hoping finn will end up accidentally getting sent to "the real world" and have adventures with his magic stuff in a world with little magic and the lich trying to start world war 3.
Would be fun if he stepped away from Ooo.
>>
File: nah.gif (211 KB, 245x176) Image search: [Google]
nah.gif
211 KB, 245x176
>Man, I'm hoping finn will end up accidentally getting sent to "the real world"
>>
File: Finn_the_Human.jpg (51 KB, 627x352) Image search: [Google]
Finn_the_Human.jpg
51 KB, 627x352
>>77589309
>The real world, sans magic

We basically got that already, along with a handful of other adventures that take place entirely outside of OOO.

Making that the basis of everything would be retarded though.
>>
>>77585768
What are you talking about. Pepe has always been an integral part of this site's history, and has totally not been incessantly spammed so much that it's become acceptable and has rewritten history to make it that it's always been acceptable.
>>
>>77589356
No you didn't.
You got the kind of dull as shit garbage that turned people off of the fucking show in the first place.

I'm talking about a kid who wakes up with parents etc the whole nine and has to keep his magic stuff a secret cause...reasons. Jake is still a magic talking dog and they still have their magic fort.

They are trying to stop Lich King or the Lich Kings shadow or whatever from turning that world into Ooo with bullshit and starting a world war.
Along the way he meets other kids with magic bullshit powers who may or may not be magic users from ooo who woke up just like him.
>>
>>77589309
With how serious these two can be, they'll def need comedic characters to balance them out. Well Pepbut can totally do that.
>>
>>77586592
>Adventure Time
>change

Pick one.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>77589405
CHANGE?
>>
>>77589260
And they waist all that money for subtext and not plot?
>>
>>77589391
I've read really shitty fanfiction less cringe worthy than that. I think I'll just stick to the writers inability to do anything decent with the show than your inane ideas.
>>
>>77589405
but change used to happen all the time

something crazy would happen as a joke and then next episode it stuck around
>>
>>77588395
>Like who?
There's gotta be some nice peasant babes out there getting scorched by dragons. He's attached at the hip to Bonnie even though she can do everything herself these days.

>Weigh the good with the bad then.

well
good side
>incredibly determined
>open-hearted
>lets difficulties roll off his back
>puts other first
>jumps into action to eradicate (what he sees as) evil, doesn't get paralyzed by indecision

bad side
>stubborn to a fault
>easily taken advantage of
>jumps into action without thinking
>neglects his own needs until they bite him in the ass
>has a binary view of the world

flaws emphasized later on
>runs from unpleasant feelings
>completely shuts down when upset, or unsure about the right path (for new Finn that's all the time, secretly)
>horny (not a flaw, but they make it one)
>so ill-equipped to deal with his own life, he's sitting around bored without an assignment to guide him
>getting used by Bubbletits but he wants her so bad he doesn't care

new good traits
>doesn't run into danger so fast -- half caution and half laziness
>?
>>
>>77584494
Because Finn is too OP at this point.

His current list of abilities (of the top of my head) are
>Summoning his war elephant
>A cosmic level grassblade
>A sword that gives him 2x stats
>Possibly magic
All that on top of being slightly superhuman.
>>
>>77588313
Jake the buck
Finn the kek
sexual humiliation never ends
Its kekventure time
>>
Has Finn ever been romantically interested in Marceline? They need to push that angle as it seems like that's the only possible way Finn will get some positive character development these days.
>>
>>77589531
kek , good one hiro
>>
>>77589435
AT has been horrible fanfiction for tween girls from the third season.
Fanfiction based on the real show changing things up so that it can fall inline with the more popular shows might actually work.

But sure.
Would love to see how finn gets his balls chopped off by the lesbian he's being a bitch over. No really, need to watch a show about a barely teenage boy getting nearly murdered week after week to help a sociopath and her undead invincible girlfriend do chores.
Oh loved he ep where he gets raped by the fat bitch at the party. Real quality television.
>>
>>77589545
No, he's not attracted to her. But I think it's written that way because they could have a fulfilling relationship, if he was. She even knows stuff about his race, and is half-human herself. It's not okay for a kids show but I at least imagine a fling or FWB arrangement.
>>
>>77589593
Lesbians and netorare isn't okay for a kids show either.
>>
What kind of episode could make you hyped as hell for this show?
>>
File: finn in his element.gif (489 KB, 400x216) Image search: [Google]
finn in his element.gif
489 KB, 400x216
>>77585903
sugar AND muto' Finn.its funny how people always forget about muto.but yeah
adam sugar' Finn>>>>>>Steven
he was brave,funny, smart and full of empathy but was also a bit scared of being so young and alone.
>>77586458
her fault too,you can just brought lore and dont think about it WITH the other writers and dont expecct them to fuck up your ideas.the lack of communication is truly what killed Adventure Time.
>>
>>77589275
Damn you, Finn deserves to be a character not a frickin metaphor.

I guess the problem is they're not focusing enough on how he can solve his problems and improve his life in the face of the void. So far all he retreating back to his safe place, trying to forget the repeated assaults on his psyche. The status quo is a safe warm womb.
>>
>>77589708
So far he's*, sry
>>
>>77589642
Series finale.
>>
>>77589642
the movie by Penn being the finale.hes litterally the only one that can still write his show properly.
>>
>>77589642
I can't even say the series finale because I know it'll be a disappointment
nothing can make me hyped for this show at this point.

An entire episode that's a sex scene between Marceline, Bubblegum, and Finn? Maybe.
>>
>>77589642
Finn becomes Adventure King.
>>
>>77589545
How the heck would that help his character
>>
>>77589768
Finn single handedly fixes Simon, kills Gunther, exorcises the VK from Marcy, fucks Marceline, Bubblegum, and Fire Princess in a threesome, fixes the chunk of earth that's blown up, and makes the Cosmic Owl not a loser anymore.
>>
>>77589642
An episode that explains what the heck is going on in the future we saw in Graybles 1000
>>
>>77589642
Episode where princess bubble gum goes to the tree house to fetch finn for another "important" mission only to find a note on the door.
"I'm going out to have an adventure. I don't know if I'll be coming back"

Finn & Jake

It's empty save for an old sweater and a box of gum in the corner.

The rest of the ep is the princesses holding a meeting to send out search parties.

The last minute is a large figure in ragged armor walking over the horizon. His arm looks as if it's a tree with odd macinery built into it.
A a giant glowing sword on his back that looks oddly reminiscent of the dragon slayer of berserk fame only it changes colors evry few seconds.
He walks up to the tree, puts his hand on it and reaches up to his neck.
He takes a small crystal off and digs a small hole at the foot of the tree then buries.
We're home buddy. He takes his sword off and slams it into the earth. A loud thunder sound is heard.

He goes into his house pulls an impossibly large bed from his backpack and takes a nap.
>>
>>77589991
You know this board is not fanfiction.net, right?
>>
>>77589204
Not that he does that all to often any more. I also miss jake and finn asking what time it is.
>>
>>77590112
>they're never actually say 'adventure time' ever again
>>
>>77589819
She could teach him how to talk to girls, for one. If she can get PB maybe he can get someone on par.
>>
>>77589642
I don't know, I really want to see more episodes like Death in Bloom. Finn and Jake going to simple adventures for simple quests in a new wacky world defeating the bad guy at the end of it. I really liked Stakes for the sense of adventure, despite not having too many new locations, so I guess my wish will be granted.
>>
>>77588033
There will be Alden all right. S7 ends and S8 starts with Alden episodes.
>>
>>77590411
Two things
1.She's a gay woman. Nothing she can say will ever help a straight young man get laid.
2.He really needs to NEVER waifu up or even FWB a chick like pb. She seems to be the absolute worst thing to ever happen to him.
>>
>>77586458
>She brought in deep lore, the fan wanted more deep lore,
Nobody wanted deep lore not even its core audience of kids gave a shit about that garbage
>>
>>77590547
Marceline isn't gay you dipshit. Remember Ash?
>>
Isn't there a rumor where Marceline might get her own spin off show? Stakes seems like a test with her as the protag.
>>
>>77590567
Bisexual!! Just like Korra.
>>
>>77590567
The only guy she's fucked in her entire life?
The guy who's basically one part beard one part "straight guy that turns her gay" that all lesbians point to as a "you can change me by being nice" thing?
Yeah no.
Neither do the writers or fanbase unless they are trying to handwaive the gay with pissed parents and watchers.
Fucks sake, finn called her a dyke in their first meeting and she was wearing all kinds of flannel and shit back then too.
>>
>>77590589
Ash was shit to her man.
>>
>>77590582
Bisexual (bleh) still doesn't mean she's gay and won't like men like >>77590589 is implying
>>
>>77590589
And the time she went to the movies with Finn and offered to make out?
>>
>>77590610
I think she was just teasing him, Finn was like what 12? She's at least 19-21.
>>
>>77590619
do gay girls tease straight guys? she kissed him the first time they met.
>>
>>77590597
If a shitty partner of the opposite sex was enough to turn me gay then I'd be creaming more twinks then hostess.
It's an excuse used by lesbians to put the blame on men and away from themselves and their own sexuality.
It takes a lot to fuck someones head up enough to turn them bi or dislike the entire other half of the human race so much that you have to have sex with the same sex.

And let's be honest. They make her bi and her and pb a thing, all of adventure time will become retroactively REEEEALY fucked up.
Like holy shit nigga what?

That's not mentioning how bi = gay but has sex with the opposite sex to keep up appearances in 99% of media and how the tumblr/hipster crowd will have an absolute fit if they even hint at her being anything but in lesbians with pb.
>>
File: Titlecard_S3E26_incendium.jpg (466 KB, 1024x573) Image search: [Google]
Titlecard_S3E26_incendium.jpg
466 KB, 1024x573
>>77585790
>>77585903
>>77586026
>>77589699
>>77586304
>>77587562

>Rebecca Sugar's Finn was a badass

The biggest irony in all this is that she was the one that wanted to add more "depth" to his character beyond just being a boy going on adventures, people pretty much just forgot that this current iteration is what Finn used to be before this shit happened. And of course her idea of character depth meant having him cry a lot being the precursor to how she handles characterization in SU. Why people put her on a pedestal I have no idea especially when she was just as bad as Moynihan when in came to deviating from the show's original theme to insert her own bullshit into it the only difference is that she has a legion of followers defending her that fucked off to SU while Moynihan doesn't.
>>
>>77590635
Actually yeah they do, Just to get a rise out of them. Girls can be gay and still have the charms man.

Marceline isn't gay though Bi maybe. Also Girls just love to tease guys in general. because they know they have the power.
>>
>>77590655
OK now you're talking cray cray.
>>
>>77590687
God you're boring.
>>
>>77590655
They really need to stop the wink wink nudge nudge shit and just either make it canon or put an end to it, which unfortunately is never gonna happen with these idiot writers who don't even seem to communicate.
>>
>>77590726
Not him but nah you're being whacky
>>
>>77590668
>caught up on the crying again

Man, I know Sugar's extreme feefees can be annoying to watch, but afterwards, her version of Finn always built back up stronger. There was a sense of progress.

What does he do at the end of Incendium? He gives up his keepsake of PB and saves Flame Princess.

What do he do at the end of Hot to the Touch? He asks her what they need to do to be together.

What does he do at the end of Burning Low? He saves Flame Princess and the whole world too!

And the point of all that was to get him away from a toxic person and solve a longterm problem. Didn't last but, you know. My point is his tears were meant to be a gateway to something better. It was intense and over fast. The other writers (like Moynihan) like to subject Finn to pointless, drawn out, understated suffering, sometimes simply for obtuse metaphorical purposes. That has permanently damaged his character. He's an emotionally stunted husk.
>>
>>77590803
>What does he do at the end of Incendium?
Falls for in lover with a random girl which pretty much marked the end of his boyhood and kicked off his awkward teen phase that you fags are complaining about now.
>>
File: .jpg (66 KB, 711x560) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
66 KB, 711x560
>>77590803
>There was a sense of progress.
>He falls in love with a shit character out of sheer desperation and then does nothing but break it down during his puberty phase.

Look, its fine if you like Sugar for whatever reason, why you're still complaining about AT when there's SU for you to wank off to I have no clue, but don't make up bullshit. She never went through on anything she did during her time on that show and the other writers were more invested in their own shit than her's so this mentality that she "left the door open" is unfounded. She should have wrapped up all her bullshit before she left rather than leave it open all she did was added unnecessary themes into a story that didn't need it, there was no progression just distraction. Hell Moynihan did a better job at wrapping up his shit than Sugar.
>>
>>77591145
It's not her fault that relationship turned out so poorly :^) I mean Finn's awkwardness is the result of *not* having any relationship experience, and she was just trying to fix that, before the plane was hijacked and flown into a mountain. I know they think being rejected all the time will make him tough and shit but there's nothing wrong with bein happy with yo bitch.
>>
>>77591200
Moynihan stuck around though

Man you don't even want to listen to his reasons because this is just about your faggy little cartoon rivalry shit
>>
>>77591200
>She should have wrapped up all her bullshit
Based on SU and its amazing slowness, I don't think she had time for that. Why she left in the middle of her arcs I dunno, maybe she was offered an opportunity and took it right then. Don't blame her, it was likely obvious by that point that making headway on AT was gonna be Sisyphean.

Anyway, SU is isn't the holy grail either, f-am. Why don't you shut up about it.
>>
>>77589642
The Lich bursting out of Sweet Pea.
>>
>>77591231
>It's not her fault that relationship turned out so poorly
Actually it is, they had to fucking give FP a personality because Sugar couldn't be arsed to do so herself now how it all turned out is all their fault but Sugar was the one who opened the flood gates.
>>77591263
>Moynihan stuck around though
He left the show this year but he was able to wrap up Lemongrab's character arc and all the weird shit he did cultivating to The Comet.

>>77591300
Why do you keep bringing her up when she isn't on the show anymore? I'm just telling you that the shit you're complaining about with the shiw now was introduced through her and went from there and the team is just going back before that shit started.
>>
>>77591387
>he was able to wrap up Lemongrab's character arc and all the weird shit he did cultivating to The Comet.
kind of easy when all you have to do to "resolve" it is write a quick speech about how the status quo is a 2deep metaphor and noone should dare question it. Sugar's story ideas, simple as they were, required major additions to the show that would've lasted approximately forever.
>>
>>77588189
It looked bad.
>>
>>77584494
Success and being likeable are ableist, Anon. Can't have that in any cartoon appropriated by Tumblr.
>>
File: hype avatar.gif (1 MB, 400x270) Image search: [Google]
hype avatar.gif
1 MB, 400x270
>>77589768
>Finn becomes Adventure King.
>>
>>77591603
>kind of easy when all you have to do to "resolve" it is write a quick speech about how the status quo is a 2deep metaphor and noone should dare question it
First of all no it wasn't and that wasn't the message.

>Sugar's story ideas, simple as they were, required major additions to the show that would've lasted approximately forever.
Not really and given the nature of this show she could not have dragged it on for any longer then it would have been boring much like SU is.
>>
>>77590668
adam sugar Finn had depth,he had fears but also strenghts.did you even read my post?i said that she was part of the problem and by the way moynihan is a good writers but his full potential just isnt suited for Adventure Time.Steven Universe is a faggot and the title of a terribly overrated show.
>>
Stakes wasn't perfect but it sucks that it was just a one-off and the show probably won't get another chance to do any more concentrated arcs, it seems like just about the only way it could make itself interesting and relevant again.
>>
>>77592752
They said that they are going to work on more mini-series like Stakes if it has success in terms of ratings and criticism.

Apparently it was a success. Expect more in the future.
>>
>>77592643
Shit nigger don't be bitter SU is a million times better than peak adventure time. Plus they have maybe a 25% success rate compared to ATs 0% when it comes to songs
>>
File: always lying.png (152 KB, 403x269) Image search: [Google]
always lying.png
152 KB, 403x269
>>77592953
>SU is a million times better than peak adventure time.
>>77592752
would have been cool if finn didnt jobbed this much or got a new sword out of it but im done with this show.
>>
>>77588033
Give me an example of a Sommelier Xylophone episode. I want to know how horribly Finn can be written.
>>
>>77589630
Lesbians are never ok
>>
>>77590220
In all fairness, they only ever actually said that in the show like five or six times ever.

And two of those times were in the pilot.
>>
I just finished the miniseries. I didn't pretty enjoy it. I can identify which scene is making a joke or getting emotional/ excitement or telling backstory. It technically has everything but I feel everything is forced and I kept skipping forward.
>>
>>77584608
Finn was abandon by his parents, his adopted parents died before age 12, he's the last human on earth, and his main love interests would rather date a pastry and each than him (despite him being an exceptional person). I think Finn has plenty of conflict too, the writers just arbitrarily hate him.
>>
>>77589278
This vould be the prefect happy ending for Adventure time
>>
>>77588033
Holy fuck, that shit taste. Kill yourself.
>>
>>77584494
They made him into a real teenager.
>>
Next season should be Finn and Jake travelling to another continent alone.

Finn and Jake completely alone, without any tree house or friends to rely on, taking steps into the great unknown, having to keep moving to stay alive.
>>
>>77593088
The only thing i notice with his style recently is he always makes the character doing something weird and doesn't make sense, like running or talking with the tongue comes out. I don't know it was supposed to be intentional or not.
But i remember the crew always praised his storyboard for its details for background.
>>
>>77584494
>I haven't watch
But then what was time?
>>
>>77590668
She made Finn cry two times and even if he did it for kind of a stupid reason in Incendium it was still great and literal miles better than anything else Finn has gone through recently.
Comparing that to Moynihan is sacrilege, he self inserted and warped Finn's character to fit his depression boner. All Sugar did was give him emotions (which he's always fucking had) and that was only a few times.

Brave, courageous, kick ass Finn who cries once in a while > bland, crappy Finn who always acts like he's bored and not involved in anything.

You just have a bias against the SugSug anon.
>>
File: tumblr_n0iqsm8nUV1t0t09yo1_1280.jpg (413 KB, 1152x648) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0iqsm8nUV1t0t09yo1_1280.jpg
413 KB, 1152x648
>>77593088
>>
>>77593088
In general when Xayaphone writes Finn he seems to portray him as a full on annoying idiot who is somehow more childish than Finn was as a literal 12 year old.

Sometimes he can do him good, I liked him in Blade of Grass and most of his early season episode, but it really seems like he doesn't make much of an effort with him.

Xayaphone is weird, usually I can get a feel for what the storyboarders like or are into but with Xaya it just seems to be really awkward anti-jokes and not much else. The guy's practically a robot.
>>
>>77584608

>emotional baggage is mature and deep, having fun is immature and foolish

I DETEST this way of thinking, partially because that's how I used to think when I was still an edgy teen. If anything, one of the biggest signs of maturity is accepting your baggage for what it is, realizing you don't have it the worst, and appreciating life without being a gloomy fag
>>
>>77588189
The eyes moved to We Bare Bears.
>>
>>77584494
It's literally just this season. He was basically a god by the end of season 6, lately they've just been trying to push lesbians and random side characters, and Finn solving every problem gets in the way of that.
>>
>>77584494
because of SJW
>>
>>77596872
and shit writing
>>
>>77596872
Dude, stop.
There's nothing wrong with wanting to appeal to different demos.
Problem is that people are only allowed to like it or thnk it's good when it's done cynically and as a way to make more money instead of earnest attempt to have more people of different background watching it.

Ironically enough, the former is true in 99% of the cases and the SJW boogeyman is waved around as a way to build up interest from people who don't really give a shit, and the later is oft over looked because in a vast majority of media that used to be the case.
>>
>>77596811
It's been that way for over half of the series and it's viewership with the target demo dropped dramatically as it ramped up.

The only thing I don't understand is...why is AT still on the air when it's not for kids anymore and gets poor ratings while YJ is off the air when it's pulling in a very lucrative young adult, teen and tween girl market?

The fuck is going on?

Is it because it costs nickles to produce AT? Is that it?
>>
>>77593088
Ignition Point
Up a Tree
Davey
James Baxter the Horse
Red Throne
Most of Vault of Bones

The worst Xayaphone Finn is like an alien trying to be human. Aggressively weird and silly, but also stiff, blank, and socially retarded. Sometimes it's okay if the episode is very light like Candy Streets, but for emotional episodes it's a disaster.
>>
>>77584494
I remember when Finn went charging in to fight bubblelich, now he is just useless, didn't even save a single person from that cloud monster
>>
>>77597143

The season 6 viewer average was 1.6 million per episode, for season 2 it was 1.9 million. Regardless of the ratings the show is hardly unsuccessful. The whining of a bunch of neckbeards on /co/ is hardly a reason to stop airing it.
>>
>>77596811
There's literally been 5 episodes aside from stakes
>>
>>77594492
He's a shitty imitation of a teenager based on cribnotes or vague memories. "Teenagers are super horny right? They chase after girls all the time? And they feel empty inside? Print it."
>>
>>77597221
He charged at vampires a lot this series
>>
>>77596811
>He was basically a god by the end of season 6
That's more of a symptom of how flat and powerless he is than the other way around. The reincarnation shit was all they could think of to make him more interesting, which is ironic because his past lives have nothing to do with him.

Also I kinda hate the grass sword. The way it's semi-sentient and only activates selectively (that is, when it's convenient for the plot) is taking the agency away from the actual wielder of the weapon.
>>
>>77597692
The reincarnation shit was all they could think of to make him more interesting.
Did it really, though? Can you honestly say the Orgalorg arc will be remembered fondly?

>Also I kinda hate the grass sword. The way it's semi-sentient and only activates selectively (that is, when it's convenient for the plot) is taking the agency away from the actual wielder of the weapon.
I hate that too. It doesn't malfunction or goes against the person's wishes, it just DOESN'T work when the plot doesn't want it to work.
>>
>>77597692
Grass sword would have been cool if it was always kind of alive and doing what it felt like, so Finn had to tame it like a wild animal or some shit. Not having it just turn off whenever it feels like it (which is 95% of the time).
But that's effort that's way above the writer's paygrade.
>>
>>77588261
Not to mention he is the only sane member of his species remaining. It's kind of hard for a human to grow up and deal with their issues if no one around them is human.

Simon doesn't count since he went nuts centuries ago. And Daddy Finn isn't even worthy of being a dad.
>>
>>77597975

>he is the only sane member of his species remaining

There is evidence that Finn's dad was a descendant of the Humans that Marceline was protecting, and given how familiar he was with space traveling the remainder of the Humanity is probably somewhere in space. There is little reason to assume that Finn's dad and mom were not a part of a larger tribe that is still alive.

It's no wonder that they left because the "hungry rainbows" that one of the Humans was talking about in stakes must have been a rainicorn and they are known for eating Humans:

>Rainicorns may or may not eat humans, as in the episode "Her Parents," Ethel and Bob Rainicorn try to eat Finn. After Jake prevents this they settle for a picnic of "soy people," which is supposed to taste just like the real thing. Finn's reaction to tasting it implies that even humans like himself find it delicious. The implication that Rainicorns eat humans is a possible reason as to why there are no humans on Ooo apart from Finn.
>>
>>77598695
>It's no wonder that they left because the "hungry rainbows"
I'm pleased they remembered this. It's a good backstory.
>>
>>77597975
Even if there weren't any humans, most of his issues can be understood by literally anybody in Ooo. A human-like mentality is normal even if your skin is a different color. Any friend who took an active interest in him rather than passively sitting by would help a lot. I might have picked Jermaine. They've never sufficiently explored how Finn's identity is as much dog as it is human.
>>
>>77598695
Humans living in space. Now I would love to see that. That was one of my theories that all the humans moved to space and Finn was the last one remaining on Earth. I wonder if they would expand on this. The humans probably found a way to augment themselves considering all the stunts Finn is able to pull.
>>
>>77598849
I would actually love it if Finn grows up more physically and matures a lot more as well.
>>
>>77599666
Bravest Warriors is Pen's conception of what happened to the rest of them.
>>
>>77599696
We all would but there is some strong barrier blocking it. Maybe marketing, maybe laziness, maybe fear.
>>
>>77584494
The show just got bad over all. I think this is why too.

They're trying too hard to be deep.

Feels lik Finn & Jake aren't even the main characters anymore. They should just end the series and make a spin off. It seems like that's what they want to do anyway.
>>
>>77599782
A spin-off of the show would still be the show. Just change Adventure Time with Finn and Jake to Tales from the Land of Ooo.
Thread replies: 245
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.