[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jimmy Timme Power Hour 4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8
File: jimmy neutron.jpg (24 KB, 332x363) Image search: [Google]
jimmy neutron.jpg
24 KB, 332x363
>a few decades have gone by since the events of the third Jimmy Timmy Power Hour
>Jimmy Neutron has grown up to become a responsible adult after learning ethics and how to treat people better
>he uses his science to make his world a better place
>meanwhile, in the Fairly Odd Parents universe, Timmy abuses his fairies' abilities so that he can have them for an extended amount of time
>the time loop he has put his world into has slowly degraded everyone's minds, which explains why characters became more exaggerated in their qualities as the series went on
>one day at home after receiving a Nobel Prize, Jimmy looks through an old photo book to remember how he got to where he was in the present day
>he comes across some photos of Timmy Turner and his universe
>feeling intrigued, Jimmy decides to go to Timmy's universe to see how he has been after all these years
>when he reaches Dimmsdale, he discovers that it has not changed much over the decades; in fact, it seems too similar to how it was during his misadventures with Timmy
>baffled upon this discovery, he seeks out Timmy Turner and his "assistants"
>Jimmy manages to single out Cosmo, who reveals to him that Timmy has kept his world in a time loop for the part fifty years
>highly disturbed by this, Jimmy figures that he must fix Timmy's world before he could end up being the latest victim of its time loop himself
>>
>>77583913
>Timme
Oh doggone it.
>>
File: 1447207097548.jpg (32 KB, 360x269) Image search: [Google]
1447207097548.jpg
32 KB, 360x269
>>77583913
He could of stopped this also
>Timmie
>>
Knowing how modern FOP is, Timmy would probably get away with all in the end anyway while Jimmy would get mauled by magically appearing tigers for a majority of the episode.
>>
>>77584015
But Jimmy has SCIENCE on his side, and if he gets into deep trouble, he can do a BRAIN BLAST.
>>
>>77584044
Cheese Ray
>>
>Jimmy Neutron has grown up

At any point, do you think he'd wonder what happened to Sheen? Would Sheen's family be in distress and blame him for the departure of their son?
>>
Possible B Plot:
>Back in the Jimmy Neutron universe, Evil Jimmy returns and masquerades as the real Jimmy
>he quickly takes over the world using the real Jimmy's devices, and he becomes a powerful being who rules over the world for thousands of years
>back in the Fairly Odd Parents universe, Jimmy has failed his mission and has long fallen into despair as he is caught in the time loop and cannot think his way out of it anymore
>Evil Jimmy of the Future discovers the Fairly Odd Parents universe in the photo book from Jimmy's old house, and he decides to conquer that world
>Evil Jimmy and his forces invade Dimmsdale, and Jimmy thinks that this invasion could be a new opportunity to fix everything for once and for all or else everyone will suffer a fate worse than death
>>
>>77583913
Jimmy was always more a righteous and likable character than Timmy so I could se this happening.
>>
>>77584138
Wasn't there an episode where they went to the future? Was he mentioned at all?
>>
>>77584455
Yeah, man. Sheen was there. He had to return eventually.
>>
>>77584138
Well ....... shit!
>>
>>77583913
This would be amazing but would require Nickelodeon being self aware. You have to make Jimmy revert to a kid when he enters FOP world because of timeshit though.
>>
I'm trying to think of a climax and a conclusion but I can't think of anything beyond there being a lesson about morality and growing up or maturing.
>>
How about a crossover where Jimmy realizes his show has been cancelled, and he attempts to co-opt part of Dimmesdale in a bid to keep himself and his friends/family alive?
>>
>>77584775
That's some Wreck-It Ralph shit right there. It could also be depressing.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 300x220) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 300x220
Reminder that he was actually a genius who became too smart for his own good.
>>
>>77584775
On that note, what about Hartman's other series (namely Danny Phantom and Tuff Puppy)?
>>
File: 1446915010310.png (275 KB, 463x660) Image search: [Google]
1446915010310.png
275 KB, 463x660
>>77584844
he also sat on a banana and it changed his life
>>
>>77584894
Dead and buried.

I kind of wish Danny Phantom got a comic revival like Invader Zim though.
>>
>early on in the special Sheen is revealed to have returned, having become hardy and competent thanks to his space adventures, although in some ways he hasn't changed that much
>he secretly followed Jimmy into the Fairly Odd Parents universe, but he was found and harassed by Timmy and his fairies long before he could be of any help for Jimmy
>come the invasion of Evil Jimmy, Timmy becomes distracted enough for Sheen to break free
>>
>>77584894
Danny Phantom ended on a very low note after Hartman's return, by which I mean the ghosts were no longer ghosts but aliens from an alternate dimension, and the less child-friendly direction the show was taking went back to cartoon slapstick.

Tuff Puppy died quietly in its sleep.
>>
>>77585017
This is starting to sound so good I'm sad that it will never be real
>>
>>77585083
If I weren't so lazy, I could make it into an overly-long fanfic. I would try to make it as sensible to the respective series as possible, as well as being awesome and sad and whatnot as it can be without becoming cheesy in spite of what it is about.
>>
>during the invasion, Jimmy and Sheen come across the alien Mark Chang
>he laments to them that it seems like he hasn't seen Timmy in years, unaware of the time loop
>they come across the other old friends of Timmy, who also have the same feelings
>this is bringing back the theme of friendship that was explored in the third special where Jimmy and Timmy both disregard their own friends to hang out with one another
>Jimmy has a brain blast, figuring the Timmy may still be capable of sympathy and comes up with a plan to reunite Timmy with his old friends, which could be a step in the right direction

>they manage to do all of this because of the invasion by Evil Jimmy, whose forces are overwhelming
>Evil Jimmy himself is also very powerful and smart, and anything Timmy throws at him slows him down briefly
>at one point, Timmy gets desperate enough to try and break one of Da Rules, causing Jorgen to show up to interrupt the wish
>>
Nickelodeon would allow this

But only if Spongebob was added somewhere
>>
>>77584138
>Save Sheen
>Get a Nobel Prize for it
>Still have that underlying theme that Jimmy is an asshole
>>
>>77588790
An asshole wouldn't save his friend
>>
Carl looks a lot like his old penciled "Johnny Quasar" concept artwork in the Power Hour specials when he's drawn in 2D.
>>
>>77584138
>>77584455
>>77584474
Yeah, Sheen was shown in the future, so he returns by then. It was mentioned in some podcast that he returned to Earth and is now in juvie, for some reason. It's not known whether this was actually a joke.
>>
>>77585025
But weren't there ghosts in the show who were explicitly stated to be dead humans?

Why is Bitch Fartman such a goddamn hack?
>>
>>77583913
Imagine it, jimmy now older due to his show being canceled/removed and then you have timmy never ageing still a brat it could be the finale to fairly odd parents i want it.
>>
>>77584720
I kinda want it to be the shows finale.
>>
File: Nicktoons_Unite!.jpg (56 KB, 335x475) Image search: [Google]
Nicktoons_Unite!.jpg
56 KB, 335x475
>>77586108
>after credits scene
>Spongebob is confronted by a human diver as he comes back home from his shift at the Krusty Krab
>"Mr. Squarepants... I'm here to talk to you about The Nicktoons Initiative."
>>
>>77591418
He became a born-again Christian.
>>
What is it that I hear about Timmy being the villian? Is this the fans reading too much into the show or is it true?
>>
>>77593035
There was an episode in the later seasons in which he revealed he made a wish in secret to keep the world from aging so that he would stay young forever and never have to give up his godparents.
>>
>>77584844
Was he? Can anyone explain this one to me?
>>
>>77593314
Shit. I forgot that wasn't actually some joke /co/ thought up.

How can they seriously keep running that show, after letting the audience know fully well what kind of fucked up nightmare that context has imbued onto all future episodes?
>>
>>77593314
must wonder why poof isnt in the show much either.
>>
>>77594151
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt1QQ_OfXHc This should have been the finale if channel chasers isnt.
>>
>>77583913
Wait, so are we in the Grow Up Timmy Turner timeline(Tyran 711.9 Delta) the original timestream variation from Channel Chasers (Primax 1103.21 Alpha) or the new post 50 year lag OG world timeline (Primax 998.04 Alpha)
>>
>>77594963
Timmy decimated all the possible futures with his secret wish.

The current timeline, known as Selfish Asshole Alpha, will probably end with the live action FoP movie.
>>
>>77583964
>Could of
>>
File: CRASH_NEBULA.jpg (16 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
CRASH_NEBULA.jpg
16 KB, 210x240
>>77585017
Does sheen become Ultra Lord
>>
>>77594919
Wow, Timmy really is worst MC.

Why is Croker the only decent character? I remeber hating that dude, now he's the only one I like.
>>
>>77592129
good game
>>
>>77583913
HURR DURR SANTA ISN'T REAL BECAUSE SCIENCE
>>
I am surprised this thread is still up.
>>
Can Chip Skylark perform a couple of songs in it?
>>
>>77597634
>childhood is idolizing Timmy
>adulthood is realizing Crocker makes more sense
>>
>>77583913
This would be a great finale to FOP.
>>
File: 1447719360017.jpg (38 KB, 600x662) Image search: [Google]
1447719360017.jpg
38 KB, 600x662
>>77594919

What a mortifying revelation. That retroactively turns the entire show into cosmic horror.
>>
>>77599257
God i miss chip.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.