[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Adventure Time would have been more about adventure if this bitch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: FlamePrincess.png (89 KB, 332x669) Image search: [Google]
FlamePrincess.png
89 KB, 332x669
>>
>>77574075
But she's so hot.
>>
File: 1442713903452.gif (775 KB, 400x293) Image search: [Google]
1442713903452.gif
775 KB, 400x293
>>77574578
God damn it, Carlos!
>>
She basically doesn't exist outside of the rare reference and hasn't in ages.
>>
Keep all AT bitching in the AT Complaints General

>>77526903
>>
>>77574075
Not really. FP and adventuring aren't exclusive, they could have made her an adventuring partner to Finn and show her every once in a while. The problem isn't Phoebe, the problem is bad writing and lack of direction.

That being said, >>77574681
>>
File: AT with tumblr and sjw.gif (940 KB, 707x400) Image search: [Google]
AT with tumblr and sjw.gif
940 KB, 707x400
>>77574075
it would have been even better if they didnt had finn and PB breaking up because the show was renewed for a third season.but FP isnt the problem,she was a good idea poorly handled .the problem is the lack of interaction between the writers and while /co/ loves to wank sugar shes terrible without muto and part of the problem . the show animation and voice acting became boring.
>>
>>77574681
Shits archived. Although that thread became downright pitiful in those last few post, where it was just one faggot that didnt watch either show trying to troll everyone. You could literally see people losing interest in that fag because of his bad trolling, it's sad.
>>
And we wouldn't have this thread if you actually had a life.
>>
>>77574075
Created by Rebecca Sugar, of course.
>>
File: finsadventures.png (2 MB, 1150x1150) Image search: [Google]
finsadventures.png
2 MB, 1150x1150
>>77574075

nah, Finn just needs to go back to being pretty much Aladdin.
>>
>>77574075
How old are you that you can't handle romance in your show?
>>
>>77578214
the problem was there wasn't any romance, just awkward avoidance of it. Finn and FP doing adventurous things and growing together while being in love would have been fine. so really the problem is the writers think romance and adventure can't coexist, because love is pain and suffering and destroys your soul.
>>
>>77578385
Nah, it's just that we often screw up as kids when it comes to these things. Jake and Lady Unicorn have a good relationship.
>>
>>77574075
She makes for a good fap, that's about it though
>>
>>77578481
*Rainicorn
>>
>>77574075
Don't hate the character, hate the writers.
>>
>>77578481
He didn't have to screw up though. This is a fantasy cartoon and they should do what's fun, not what's realistic.
>>
Adventure Time would be more about adventure if Rebecca Sugar didn't exist.
>>
>>77578559
But it was fun. I liked the episode with them entering a dungeon and the one where he tried to make her and Ice King fight.
>>
>>77578485
She does? I like Marceline as a character but she didn't make for a good fap. I just find the designs too minimalist to make me really horny. Only non-anime cartoon characters I could fap to were the girls from Kim Possible and Korra.

Not saying minimalist design is bad in itself, aesthetically I like it. But to get it on it has to have a bit more human features.
>>
>>77578637
She could write a solid adventure when she wasn't busy raking in 3.5 million views at a time with her relationship episodes. The gladiator fight arena comes to mind.
>>
>>77574075
good
still married with ogdoad
>>
>>77578664
>I liked the episode with them entering a dungeon
We'd have gotten more of that forever if she'd stayed his girlfriend. The show thinks because you've done something once you're done forever, because they don't understand development and gradual change.
>>
>>77578712
Even Simon and Marcy had more action in it than the episodes surrounding it.
>>
>>77578783
But the whole point of that episode was the contrast between how they resolved certain things. It wasn't the actual monsters or chests they found that I remember just what kind of situation it brought in between them.
>>
>>77574075

Pheobe did nothing wrong.
>>
>>77578834
It was kind of a bad situation yeah. They didn't get along very well.

But it didn't have to be that way.
>>
>>77578701
FP has a thicker design and is actually shapely, a byproduct of her being influence by a flame (thick at the base but tapers off towards extremities)
>>
>>77578559
Heck, he didn't even realistically blow it, it came out of nowhere.
>>
>>77579639
It's possibly realistic if you assume they were seeing each other regularly all that time and he was slowly going mad from literally not being able to touch her. They had an episode before that to establish his perverse tendencies.

Whatever, it's still horrible.
>>
>>77574075
>If her and Finn stuck together they would have more adventures
>Jake has to leave and be a dad so dynamics change
>Eventually FP moves in with Finn
It could have been neat, better than Finn and Jake becoming shit
>>
>>77578701
well, she has thick thighs
http://myhentaicomics.com/index.php/MisAdventure-Time-3-Vault-Of-Boners?page=1

>>77579529
how did I miss that
>>
>>77579734
Only reason he even did it was the dream.

"Jake, I had a weird dream."

"Pfft, dreams are just dreams man."

"Yea, though the cosmic owl was in it."

"Oh snaps we gotta find out what he was saying."

Whole lotta garbage that episode
>>
>>77579850
He did it mostly because it turned him on. That was the point of the episode. The cosmic owl dream was a convenient excuse crammed in there at the last second to override his doubts, and possibly distract from the incredible twisted lewdness of the whole concept. Just admit it writers, Finn almost got a girl killed for kicks.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.