[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did Hanna Barbera release anything decent before they started
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: HB_1985.png (159 KB, 1256x208) Image search: [Google]
HB_1985.png
159 KB, 1256x208
Did Hanna Barbera release anything decent before they started making cartoons for Cartoon Network?

Every pre Cartoon Network Hanna Barbera cartoon I can think of is lousy.
>>
You are an idiot.
>>
The Flintstones was good
The Jetsons was decent
Scooby-Doo is pure gold, shitty animation and all
>>
File: Jonny-quest-opening-title.jpg (12 KB, 325x244) Image search: [Google]
Jonny-quest-opening-title.jpg
12 KB, 325x244
Yes.
>>
That Ultraman special they made with Tsuburaya?
Pirates of Dark Water.
I think Swat Kats was pre-CN, also. As was 2 Stupid Dogs.
For toyetic 80s cartoons, I liked what they did with Sky Commanders.
>>
>>77564688
Thundarr the Barbarian
>>
>>77568137
That wasn't HB that was a production company comprised of former HB writers
Galtar was HB though
>>
The Flintstones are just good. A lot of the humor is oldfashioned now, but the art was good for television at the time.
Two Stupid Dogs had some good bits.
Cartoon Planet (originally on TBS)
Wacky Races has its charms.
>>
>>77568117
You know you can delete posts, right?
>>
>>77568170
This changes everything...
>>
Anything with Dastardly and Mutley
>>
Scooby-Doo, even if only its existence led to this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ7vbr5s6uc
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.