[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do i watch it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8
Do i watch it?
>>
>>77561953
Seriously, no. Oh, I know you're thinking it's cool to see a modern-ish Superman show complete with it's own Justice Leauge. It's shit. Makes Arrow Season 3 look like a masterpiece.
>>
>>77562031
Arrow in general makes smallville seasons 1-3 look like a masterpiece
>>
Listen to the opening credits and know it never gets better than that theme song.
>>
The episodes dealing with different elements of the DC universe are good. The average Clark drama Lana gets another concussion episode meh.

It's watchable.
>>
>>77562540
Pffft hahahahaha. Smallville 1-3 isn't even an attempt to be a superhero show. It's a high school drama with some names you might recognize.

Now if we are literally only talking about scenes involving the Luthors, yes, you are right.
>>
>>77562987
Yes, this show did have the GOAThor though.
>>
>>77561953

Its a weird series.
Watch it if you want an MTV-themed retrospective of Clark Kents awkward Smallville years.
Theres No Homo, Best Girls, and Bad CGI Monsters. Theres a lot of Filler and outright What the Fuck Were They Thinking, too.

Dont expect anything serious and youll have a good time.
>Chloe should have won
>Remember that
>>
>>77562987
Yeah. And it was an OKAY high school drama. It's fucking superboy

Unlike arrow which is shit drama in general.
>>
>>77563270
I would much rather sit through Arrow's "I killed my girlfriend's sister who I'm fucking and then got stuck on an island to fuck some Asian" than "My name is Superman and I don't know which of these three sexy not-processed by witches bitches I should take to homecoming"
>>
>>77563458
The witches were season 4 man
>>
>>77563546
Okay. I would rather see the drama that is Thea's character development drama than watch Clark shit all over Chloe and her school news drama.
>>
File: shades of elvis lois and clark.jpg (121 KB, 687x1393) Image search: [Google]
shades of elvis lois and clark.jpg
121 KB, 687x1393
>>77561953
you're watching wrong Superman show
>>
SOMEBODY SAVE MEEE
>>
>>77563624
Clark never shat over Chloe. He just wasn't into her.
I'd rather see fun high school adventures with appropriately themed drama rather than meandering messes
>>
>>77563726
Remember when the band sang the theme song live in the show? kek

Nothing will ever top the epic mid-episode Old Spice commercial.
>>
>>77563823
No he was just too blunt that he would pick fucking Lana over anyone except Barry.
>>
>>77563843
With Green Day even.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inUwyYTKGk0
>>
the first 2 season are classic Buffy freak of the week. the next couple are just whatever. 5-7 some interesting things start to happen but 8-10 is when they start going full blown DC mythology and even based Geoff Johns wrote a few episodes during that time.
>>
File: Alicia_Baker.jpg (81 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
Alicia_Baker.jpg
81 KB, 480x720
Alicia is best girl
>>
>>77563726
I DON'T CARE HOW YOU DO IT
>>
File: tempus_.jpg (60 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
tempus_.jpg
60 KB, 640x512
>>77563699
This guy gets it
>>
>>77563699
>Jimmy Olsen
>white
>not bald
Wat?
>>
>>77563100
Chloe is still the GOAT quirky white girl on a CW cape show.
>>
>>77563823
Yeah, that Whitney-Lana-Clark triangle that turned into the Clark-Coach Dean Winchester-Lana triangle that turned into the Clark-Lana-Lex triangle that turned into the Clark-Ollie-Lois triangle that turned into the Clark-Lois-Lana triangle were completely drama free and weren't messy at all. How could anyone forget.
>>
>>77564908
I wish she could have hung around
>>
>>77565670
>>
>>77565839
>>77563823
I think from this conversation as a observing third party it is quite clear that both Arrow and Smallville are both equally shit and suffer from the exact same problems.
>>
>>77566063
They're both alright in their own way. But all these superhero shows suffer from these things, so it's kinda silly knocking one when the others are guilty of the same shit. Even Flash is guilty of a lot of the same shit.
>>
File: tempus.jpg (75 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
tempus.jpg
75 KB, 700x467
>>77565947
Tempus was best boy. But I remember Cat giving me wood as a kid. Shame she only lasted a season.
>>
Two seasons at most. It is never very good. It only gets worse.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Xq0T3N0Lr8
>>
File: cat grant lois and clark.jpg (47 KB, 688x466) Image search: [Google]
cat grant lois and clark.jpg
47 KB, 688x466
>>77566196
It's retarded how RIGHT they got basically the entirety of Daily Planet

And WHY oh why that comicbookreligion site is the only source for Lois and Clark screenshots?
>>
>>77566274
Kek, that looks awful.

I know, that's the best they could do with special effects back then but still. This has not aged well at all.

We've come along way since Flash clearly.
>>
>>77561953
>Seriously Clark? Why did you burn a S in my green arrow uniform???
>>
>it's a Lana is held captive by one of her stalkers episode
>>
File: pvcvelma.jpg (92 KB, 709x458) Image search: [Google]
pvcvelma.jpg
92 KB, 709x458
That shapeshifting lesbian, though.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.