[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>should have tried lying first No one's talking about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: mcninja.jpg (296 KB, 792x1152) Image search: [Google]
mcninja.jpg
296 KB, 792x1152
>should have tried lying first
No one's talking about this? We just learned Dr. Mcninja's first name
>The end approaches
>>
>>77554103

Wow, it's actually quite good how uninpresive his name was. Makes sense given context, it's not like he needed to had a weird mystical name.
>>
>>77554103
>Patrick McNinja
What's next he pulls off his mask revealing his completely adequate face.
>>
>>77554574
Well, we know his face is going to be important.
>>
>>77554103
>Not very interesting.
Sparklelord is quickly becoming the best character.
>>
>>77554103
There was a thread up this morning that lasted until about mid afternoon.
>>
Oh because he's Irish
>>
>>77554103
I was so fucking satisfied with this boring name, but it does ruin my"McNinja is Chuck Goodrich" theory
>>
I bet Patrick has a secret middle name as well
>>
File: noMoreChucks.png (173 KB, 720x279) Image search: [Google]
noMoreChucks.png
173 KB, 720x279
>>77554997
Thank god it did.
>>
If Spongebob exists in the Dr. McNinja world, what was Patrick called in it since the name would not have existed when it would have been made?

And I keep imagining doc going
>LEDLE LEDLE LEDLE LEEEE
now.
>>
That's exactly the kind of name I wanted from him. Standard, normal, and fitting, I'm actually happy with this reveal.
>>
so how does this end?

McNinja and Radical vs Sparlelord?

McNinja and SparkleLord vs Radical?

McNinja vs Sparklelord vs Radical?

McNinja vs Sparklelord vs Radical vs Dracula vs Dinosaur Planet vs Katzenjager vs King Hobo/Mummy Sidekick?
>>
>>77556435
McNinja and Sparklelord vs Radical
Then McNinja vs Sparklelord
Then McNinja has to take off his mask to save the world, and the comic ends with him walking off into anonymity.
>>
>>77556484
Then Frans Rayner and his crew drag him out of anonymity when they attempt to get their final revenge on him since they know what his face looks like.
>>
I guess I somehow missed that this was actually ending. Going to be weird not reading it every other day.
>>
>>77554103
>Patrick
>not Doctor.
>>
What I wanna know is, why does Sparklelord wanna know Doc's name? Does he know about the Ghost Wizard through some arcane shenanigans or something?
>>
I'm honestly disappointed. I figured it would be a name that didn't exist because it was locked away with magic, like Bertram or Gaylord.
>>
>>77561879
Now I'm imagining the suffering that would be the school life of a kid named Gaylord McNinja. Thanks, Anon.
>>
>>77561765
Either some magic mumbo jumbo or he just wanted to know for no real reason
>>
>>77562229
Or just to be an asshole. Equines are all assholes.
>>
>>77554103
>No one's talking about this? We just learned Dr. Mcninja's first name

Well, it's not very interesting.
>>
>>77564370
Kind of the point and it's brilliant in a way.
>>
god I love this fucking comic

>write email to hastings telling him how that shit rules
>he actually responds

feels good, man
>>
>>77563264
>Horses are terrible people Lois
>>
we had 3 threads today OP
>>
>>77556435
>King Hobo/Mummy Sidekick

Man, I had nearly forgotten about those two. The mummy is an almost perfect counter for the Nasaghast, and I would like to see both battle.
>>
>>77568978
I can't see what the mummy can do to a ghost since the mummy's curse doesn't seem like it'd be able to turn something incorporeal into sand.
>>
>>77556435
The problem is that the more radical and awesome the final battle is the closer KR will get to his endgame.
>>
Calling it now: the ghost is going to go after the clone instead.
>>
>>77572047

Ah hell, that would actually work.

And continue with the theme of Doc unintentionally fucking things up for himself and people he cares about, since his parents actually like Old McNinja.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.