[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IT HURTS!! 338: Back at the Old House
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: chapter-5-intermission.png (30 KB, 980x1268) Image search: [Google]
chapter-5-intermission.png
30 KB, 980x1268
>it's a flashback chapter
ITS A FLASHBACK CHAPTER

WOO WOOOOOO
>>
File: ithurts338cowabunga.png (434 KB, 980x699) Image search: [Google]
ithurts338cowabunga.png
434 KB, 980x699
>>77538676
>it's an Obtusangelo chapter
ITS AN OBTUSANGELO CHAPTER

WOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>77538676
>Mr. T
nice
>>
>>77538676
Well, atleast everyone didn't die.
>>
huh
So i guess Dad is a good guy after all, he just doesn't like to show it :3
>>
It's cool to see things normal again. I wonder how long this intermission will be.
>>
This is painful to read.

Is this something you follow ironically? Your taste can't actually be this shit, can it?
>>
>>77540224
I feel like this meme needs a little more. Try adding more buzzwords or something. Take some notes from the Unsounded shitposter.
>>
>>77538691
For some reason, I can't hear Obtuseangelo's voice as anything other than Captain Murphy.
>>
>>77539674
>has his son drink poison every night
>knows his son is a cyborg and can take it
>only made him a cyborg to torturer him more/kill his ex-wife
>>
>>77540713
>torture
i think you mean he was training him
>>
>>77539674
No, he's just calling to get someone else to deal with him because he's crying in a puddle of his own tears in the middle of the floor and might get him in trouble with the school. Same reason he probably funds Pasqualo's mangos and vidya, it keeps him out of his hair so he doesn't have to deal with him.
>>
>>77541631
or maybe its because dad actually cares about his abomination of a son but just can't show it, so he personally calls his sons best friend to come around and cheer him up. What a swell pa
>>
>>77538676
>>77538691
>>77539218
I dont think it's a new chapter. The comic is still listed under "Chapter 5: everybody dies" and the black page at the top says "intermission" instead of "Chapter 6"
>>
>>77540351
What's with all the crying cyborgs?

Hmm, no, just not quite the same.
>>
File: 2013-09-16-ithurts067.gif (144 KB, 822x601) Image search: [Google]
2013-09-16-ithurts067.gif
144 KB, 822x601
>>77538676
Huh, I keep forgetting to check for pages.
Wonder how long this flashback's going to last.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.