[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Kid's stories that deserve an animated movie/series
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
ITT: Kid's stories that deserve an animated movie/series
>>
I remember as a kid I wanted these books only to look at the pictures
>>
>>77536768
http://kidscreen.com/2015/09/17/book-series-hank-the-cowdog-heads-to-tv/
wish granted
>>
File: 1392854321527.png (11 KB, 390x470) Image search: [Google]
1392854321527.png
11 KB, 390x470
>>77536768
>tfw I was watching King of the Hill as a kid, and reading this, and projected Hank Hill's personality onto Hank the Cowdog
>>
>>77536768
For a second there, I thought you were referring to Rover Red Charlie and I was like "shit boy is not child-friendly".
>>
>>77536844

this is pretty cool

hopefully this will be better then the wayside school cartoon
>>
>>77536971
You're not the only one. Although it was reverse for me.

>read Hank the cowdog
>watch King of the Hill
>suddenly Hank becomes a cowdog
>>
>>77537129
>wayside school cartoon
when the fuck did this happen?

also,
>that kid that did all the problems in the book
>i was that kid
>>
File: TheBoxcarChildren660.jpg (151 KB, 660x330) Image search: [Google]
TheBoxcarChildren660.jpg
151 KB, 660x330
Did any of you see that Boxcar Kids movie?
>>77537177
9 years ago I think?
>>
fuck, i remember books. what ever happened to those?
>>
I remember thumbing through one of these books at some random bookstore that probably went bankrupt years ago—Libraries, Ltd.?—and it ended up being a story where an old flame of Hank's met up with him again, but at the end they remained separated, and the book itself ended with Hank still having thoughts of her as he drifted off to sleep.

That fucked me up as a kid, and I think it's still fucked me up to this day.
>>
>>77537199
>Boxcar Children
I have that stupid boxcar thing with the collection of books inside. I still have vivid memories of reading about how the refrigerated their milk in a stone with a hole in a running creek.
>>
>>77537149
You're now envisioning furry Hank Hill Dressed like Hank the Cowdog fucking Ladybird.
>>
File: interstellarpig.jpg (48 KB, 287x475) Image search: [Google]
interstellarpig.jpg
48 KB, 287x475
>>
File: op.jpg (240 KB, 1379x320) Image search: [Google]
op.jpg
240 KB, 1379x320
>>77537323
Hank would never do such a thing. Ladybird would be his equal. Confirmed for never reading the books.
>>
>>77537601
why would fucking her make her not his equal
>>
>>77536768
Clare Bell's The Named series. All it got was a CBS Storybreak episode based on the second book. Also they turned them from cheetahs to cougars or something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=div-aH50vzc
>>
>>77537177

you seriously missed out on the wayside threads

we actually got new art from a couple of different draw fags
>>
>>77536768
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2qcmdi

CBS Story Break.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.