[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the JoJo of /co/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Batman's Bizarre Adventure.jpg (194 KB, 1024x745) Image search: [Google]
Batman's Bizarre Adventure.jpg
194 KB, 1024x745
What is the JoJo of /co/?
>>
>>77535199
A lot of things here were fun to discuss until a bunch of faggots came and never stopped discussing it. So...quite a few things I guess.
>>
File: Jojo Stands.png (460 KB, 800x407) Image search: [Google]
Jojo Stands.png
460 KB, 800x407
>Wacky adventure involving the supernatural.
>Extremely long running feud between two men which extends down to generations (for one of them at least)
>Strange supernatural powers which are utterly broken to an extent.

desu there's a lot of /co/ material which fits the bill.
>>
File: Team_X_Pose_HV.jpg (72 KB, 718x396) Image search: [Google]
Team_X_Pose_HV.jpg
72 KB, 718x396
>Strike a Pose!
>>
>hard gay
>belligerent fans
>over-emphasis on music
Steven Universe
>>
>>77535340
>Hard gay
You mean Fabulous? *snip snap*
>>
>>77535422
No, I mean hard gay. One of the most famous panels is like 5 guys standing butt to nut. JJBA is JJBGay.
>>
>>77535472
That's not gay. Balls aren't touching.
>>
>>77535328
Doom Patrol?
>>
>>77535472
>the Pillar Men
>gay
You're a million years unevolved to understand them
>>
>>77535199
I kinda wanna say Flash.
>legacies
>all the speedsters vs. all the stand users I guess
idk something like that
>>
>>77535557
now I want some art of rebis doing some poses with the negative spirit
>>
>>77537315
Also there was the Battle Tendency moment where he blasted a guy off to space by influencing the area with his speed.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.