[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you could only have one medium of entertainment for the rest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_nl5sw46QT01ri53mro1_1280.png (747 KB, 800x801) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nl5sw46QT01ri53mro1_1280.png
747 KB, 800x801
If you could only have one medium of entertainment for the rest of your life, would you rather have cartoons or comics?

Honk my red nose after you decide
>>
>>77533343
Cartoons, mostly because of movies.

H-honk your nose?
>>
Comics. I haven't watched a cartoon in a long time.
>>
Cartoons

i did it and i expected something bad to happen
>>
Given the current state of animation, I'll keep the comics.
>>
Given the current state of comics, I'll keep the cartoons
>>
>>77533343
cartoons. that way I'm not completely deprived of music.
>>
Let me finish watching Legend of the Galactic Heroes and then I'll be happy with comics.
>>
>>77534199

Do you not have an imagination?
>>
>>77533343
Cartoons, obviously. Cartoons have soundtracks, voice acting, celebrity cameos, sound effects, and tons of other stuff comics can't have.

honk honk
>>
Cartoons.
>>
>>77533343
Fucking tumblr noses.
>>
File: 1366024550713.jpg (13 KB, 213x270) Image search: [Google]
1366024550713.jpg
13 KB, 213x270
Cartoons. The only comic I've ever read were Scott Pilgrim so I literally don't even know what I'm missing. Makes it pretty easy and a lot less hypothetical.
>>
>>77533343

What anime had the clown nose Asian girl? That's kind of hot
>>
Not that it matters but I'm changing from cartoons to comics because it just seems like there's more of a variety and quantity in what would be made and what exists
>>
Comics, I can get super engrossed in comics but not so much in cartoons.
>>
>>77533343
Comics. They have a wider variety of genres.

honk
>>
>>77533343
I feel like comics have greater potential but I'm much more invested in cartoons and can't get into comics, so I think toons. I feel like I could just watch the good parts of Simpsons, King of the Hill, and Adventure Time till I whither away and die.

honk honk honk
>>
>>77533343
Cartoons, mainly since I can leave them on in the background while I work.
>>
Cartoons to watch adaptations of comics
>>
>>77535802
>OH. MY GOD.
>>
>>77535802
>>77536567

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ7teiXLMAs
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.