[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, can we speculate about who these spies are on the cover of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: dickshadows.jpg (269 KB, 780x1200) Image search: [Google]
dickshadows.jpg
269 KB, 780x1200
So, can we speculate about who these spies are on the cover of Grayson?
>>
Frankenstein is big guy. On right we have Grifter. Sitting is Faradey. No idea who are others.
>>
Frankenstein
Grifter
King Faraday
Sarge Steel
Mademoiselle Marie
Spy Smasher

I think that leaves one dude unaccounted for
>>
>>77522563
Someone from A.R.G.U.S.? You have S.H.A.D.E., Wildcats, and others represented there.
>>
>>77522710
What if it's Steve?
>>
>>77522563
Someone in the solicits thread said Jack Hawksmoor, but I doubt it. Does he have any spy ties?
>>
The cast of Cheers
>>
>Frank's back

Oh blessed day. Makes me look fondly back on the early days of the New 52 when the boy was popping up fucking everywhere.
>>
>>77523289
Stormwatch is a covert organization.
>>
>>77523289
He'd be an awesome spy with his abilities.
>>
>>77523343
Why Frank is part of a group of spies is beyond me though. It's going be insane and I'm going to love it.
>>
>>77522471
The Gray Sons, from the We Are Grayson book
>>
>>77523343

Too Nu52 Frank is nothing like Grant Morrison's Frank. He's a grumpy, whimpering whiner who can't shut up.
>>
>>77523348
>>77523368
>This new incarnation of Stormwatch is a secret organization run by the Shadow Cabinet, descended from the historic Demon Knights.
Huh, could be him then.
>>
>>77523441
Like the real Frankenstein.
>>
>>77522471
FOXHOUND.
>>
>>77523515

But then the character lost his appeal.
>>
>>77522563
Is everyone supposed to represent single organisation? I know that Frankenstein is with SHADE but I'm not sure with rest.
>>
Might as well ask here since it's sorta related.

Is the New52 Grifter series good? Or anything with Wildstorm characters besides Midnighter, which I'm already reading. Heard Stormwatch was pretty bad.
>>
>>77523697
It was meh
>>
>>77523697
Everything Stormwatch-related in the New 52 prior to Grayson is awful
>>
>>77523709
>>77523711
Bummer. I really liked the Wildstorm universe so I was hoping DC would actually do some cool shit with it.

The Midnighter book is great, so I hope we'll get some more good stuff with these characters in the future. Seeley seems to be a big Wildstorm fan, so at least we have that in Grayson.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.