[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good Sonic Boom Episodes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
What are some of the better episodes of Sonic Boom? The one where they had to teach Sticks to be civilized for some award or whatever and the one where Eggman tried to make a movie both made me laugh. What are some episodes of roughly equal or higher quality?
>>
File: autism_awareness.gif (45 KB, 550x284) Image search: [Google]
autism_awareness.gif
45 KB, 550x284
>sanic
>good
>>
Can an Evil Genius Crash on Your Couch for a Few Days?

Eggheads

Dude, Where's my Eggman?

Cowbot

The Meteor

Don't Judge Me

Dr. Eggman's Tomato Sauce

Hedgehog Day

The Curse of Buddy, Buddy Temple

Into the Wilderness

Eggman Unplugged

Blue with Envy

Chili Dog Day Afternoon

Mayor Knuckles

Just a Guy

Two Good to be True

Battle of the Boy Bands

Tails' Crush

Fire in a Crowded Workshop

It Wasn't Me, It Was the One-Armed Hedgehog

Designated Heroes

It Takes a Village to Defeat a Hedgehog
>>
The Curse of Buddy, Buddy Temple
>>
>>77514611
>>77516063
Thanks.
>>
>>77512782
You're better off watching every episode. The episodes can be really polarizing; some people hate some episodes for the same reason some people love it.
Just a Guy is the best example of this.
>>
>>77518466
I find the average episode to be pretty boring but I like the few that are above average. I realize that input is worthless since it's all subjective.
>>
>>77518466
Why would anyone hate Just a Guy? That episode was amazing.
>>
>>77519573
guess that would be because of YOU PEOPLE
>>
>>77513001
Sonic Boom is actually really good. The writers were tasked with writing for something so obviously shit they took it as an opportunity to have fun with it and it shows.
>>
So is there a mega for this show?
>>
Episode 1-20 are hit and miss
20-30 is transitional
30 onwards is almost always funny

>>77519786
no idea, but there is a dailymotion
>>
>>77520212
Well i'll look on there thanks for the help
>>
File: Zzf3e24.jpg (95 KB, 1918x1067) Image search: [Google]
Zzf3e24.jpg
95 KB, 1918x1067
>"Go away Amy, I'm not in the mood."

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>77519786
https://docs.google.com/document/d/13nFFvW_f9gQNTcn3q9iQmO_yD0Q0xZjDEG2IVrF6yAE/edit?usp=sharing
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.