[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dr. McNinja
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: 2015-11-16-31p45.jpg (257 KB, 792x1152) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-16-31p45.jpg
257 KB, 792x1152
Oh shit, oh fuck!
>>
>>77502313
Oh. Shit. Motherfucker.

>I hope he doesn't do it, it should remain a secret.
>>
>>77502363
He's going to do it. His hatred of Radical has always caused him to make terrible decisions.
>>
what if he doesn't?
Not like sparklelord, with his hatred of all things radical, will just leave this world be
>>
>>77502383
Yeah you're probably right, Sparklelord is NOT to be trusted but I'm sure the Doc will do what he has to.
>>
>>77502405
I think that he's just going to have to take down SL once Radical has been dealt with. Just creating a bigger threat.
>>
>>77502475
Radical is going to kill most of the people on the planet.

Sparkle Lord is going to kill the planet.

In the grand scheme of localized things, it's pretty much the same deal.
>>
Im pretty sure Doc is strong enough that he can handle that ghost.
>>
>>77502542
Yes, except Radical is going to replace the people on the Planet, allowing life to continue, and probably be awesome. Meanwhile Sparklelord just wants to kill everyone.
>>
The first question, the oldest question in the universe, hidden in plain sight!

Doctor Who?

Doctor WHO?

Doctor WHO?

Doctor WHO?!
>>
>>77502313
Fucking Sparklelord.
How does he know that if Doc tells his name it will free the Ghost Wizard?
>>
>>77502647
He might not know. Names are very powerful in magic, Sparklelord probably just wants to own Doc's very soul or something like turn Doc into a motorcycle and imprison him in the past.
>>
>>77502601
It took Dan, Mitzi, DSP, and Gordito to train for days ahead of time specifically to fight one ghost wizard, they were provided with weapons from the Vatican, and it was still a narrow victory.

Doc is fucked if that's his plan. Unless he wants to ask Dracula for help.
>>
>>77502764
Can Dracula's Moon Laser defeats a Ghost Wizard?
>>
>>77502383
Its just a ghost wizard, they've killed one of those before.
>>
>>77502833
The Ghost Wizards are specifically antagonistic to Dracula, so I assume he's created contingencies for dealing with them.
>>
>>77502939
Like >>77502764 said, barely.
>>
Doc should have still just summoned Radical and shanked him while he was confused from the sudden port, then punched the Naga to death when it came for revenge now that Radical wasn't around to cockblock his mouth.
>>
>>77503073
But that wouldn't be radical enough.
>>
>>77503121
Wouldn't that be the best way to kill Radical? In a sudden and anticlimactic manner where he doesn't even realize whats happening.
It would be the greatest punishment for such a man.
>>
>>77502313
/mlp/
>>
>>77503165
Look here, there is certain logic to Dr. McNinja world, it may not be realistic, but it is consistent, and that is:
>If you are awesome enough you can simply punch Death in the face and claim it was just a flesh wound.
So, through this logic, the only way of defeating Radical is through something even more awesome than him, probably involving explosives.
>>
radical is gonna come face to face with the octopus with a baby's head and realize he's made a terrible mistake
>>
he's gonna fucking do it, the madman
>>
>>77502313
I got bored when the city turned into a giant robot.
>>
>>77502940
>>77502833

Weren't the wizards made Ghost and enslaved by Dracula in the first place?
>>
>>77502616
Basil
>>
>>77503732
Yes, he turned a group of wizards (seven?) into ghosts after they failed an assassination attempt on him. And they don't seem particularly anxious to go try their luck against him again. Although maybe that's why the one that Grandpa McNinja was trying to summon the others.
>>
I didn't know McNinja ran on D&D rules.
>>
File: mcninjademot.jpg (78 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
mcninjademot.jpg
78 KB, 480x600
>>77504457
Nigga, Dr. McNinja is how every good RPG should be.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.