[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
South Park
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: south_park.jpg (339 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
south_park.jpg
339 KB, 1920x1080
Where do "early South Park" "classic South Park" "transitional South Park" and "modern South Park" all begin and end?
>>
>>77499087
When Mr. Hat died
>>
When Kenny died "for reals".
>>
Early South Park is seasons 1-2. Classic is 3-9. Transitional is 10-12. Modern is 13-Current.

With the exception of a few single episodes, nothing from 13 on is enjoyable. Caricatures of their former selves.
>>
I've been rewatching them all with my roommates. I only downloaded season up till season 11 as I consider night of the living homeless a classic, and season 12 had guitar queero which was something modern southpark could have made.

1-3 id say is early (Korn episode is my personal favorite)
1-10 classic
11 still pretty damn good

12-13 maybe was transitional

14-to whatever it is now is modern.

I really dont like most of modern but the recent seasons have been watchable.
>>
File: princess kenny.gif (758 KB, 312x319) Image search: [Google]
princess kenny.gif
758 KB, 312x319
Here's what I think

Early: 1-3

Golden Age: 4-10

Transitional: 11-13

Bronze Age: 14-16

Silver Age: 17-19
>>
>>77499135
>With the exception of a few single episodes, nothing from 13 on is enjoyable
Nice meme
>>
>>77499293
Opinions aren't memes, pigfucker
>>
>>77499306
You'd fuck your uncle!
>>
>>77499455
YOU'D fuck YOUR uncle!
>>
>>77499546
shut your fucking face, uncle fucker.
>>
>>77499087

What's that picture from?
>>
I just like the fact that it changed so much, even if you don't like it at least it hasn't gotten stale in the same way other shows would.
>>
>>77500048

Considering the state of The Simpsons at S19, south park has done incredibly well
>>
>>77500004
It was the announcement of South Park: The Game in gameinformer magazine
I think it was from like 5 years ago
>>
It bothers me when people get angry that long lasting shows or brands change over time. Do they really believe that Disney would still be the financial powerhouse that they are if they continued to produce films completely similar to Snow White without adapting the humor and dialogue to fit modern audiences?
>>
>>77499281
Spoiler that shit, man. This is a Christian image board.
>>
>>77499087

Need to add "Renaissance South Park" after "Modern South Park" senpai
>>
>>77499657
Your a cock sucking, ass licking uncle fucker!
>>
>>77500146
whats the difference?
>>
>>77500144
Never
>>
>>77501887
Continuity and shit.
>>
File: B I L L.png (152 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
B I L L.png
152 KB, 400x400
>>77499281
S T O P
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.