[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Supporting Characters That Became The Lead as the Series
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: Beast_Boy.jpg (33 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Beast_Boy.jpg
33 KB, 640x480
They butchered Beast Boy in TTG
>>
>Robin: Cyborg get your robo ass back to Titans tower now you're not qualified to run your own Titans squad

>Cyborg doesn't retort the multiple instances where Robin's insanity and obsession with Slade has almost killed them multiple times.
>>
>>77491042
>They butchered Beast Boy in TTG
TTG isn't a continuation of the orginal TT, you dingus.
>>
>>77491281

Believe me if it was, BB would making a huge big of a deal over Terra magically getting her memory back and how everyone else forgot who she was.
>>
File: currentbad.png (45 KB, 317x510) Image search: [Google]
currentbad.png
45 KB, 317x510
>>
>>77491346
They know.
>I'm Strong Bad, and you don't know it yet, but I'm the reason you're here.
>>
>>77491456
Its twue
>>
Each season had a central character and all of them except Starfire got to shine. Season 5 BB was pretty great, though.
>>
>>77491540

The closest Starfire got to a redemption arc was when they went to Tamareth and she beat the shit out of Blackfire.
>>
>>77491042

Sorry, I don't see any difference from TT to TTG, OP.
>>
>>77491042

They butcher everyone in TTG. That's the joke.
>>
Not /co/ but Steve Urkel was intended as a one off character.
>>
>>77495834
Eh, Starfire seems more or less the same to me. Robin is the absolute worst case. I hate that show mostly because of him.
>>
File: Raimundo.jpg (11 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Raimundo.jpg
11 KB, 320x240
>>
>>77491092
Funny thing was Robin was ready to take down any of the other titans if they went rouge or something like when beast boy turned feral..but they bent over backwards when they thought he turned evil and joined slade
>>
>>77496018
I hated that shit. It was cool when they did a couple "Raimundo isn't a complete moron" episodes but by the end of the series it seemed like they were going out of their way to shit on the offensive chinese stereotype kid.
>>
>>77496196
>offensive chinese stereotype kid.
hahaha
what?
>>
>>77491042
How do you butcher the weakest of the 5 main characters?
>>
File: Sal.jpg (15 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Sal.jpg
15 KB, 640x480
So why 'd she call Sonic the leader of the Freedom Fighters? I don't remember Sonic ever giving an order or even politely asking for anything. If anybody, she's leader.
>>
>>77496321
yellow
>>
>>77496018

Redemption arcs are goat arcs. Better than shitty CHOSEN ONE arcs.
>>
>>77497271

Because SEGA

Video game characters will always get more spotlight than the 3rd party ones, and they'll be considered more important.

The tradeoff is that the 3rd party characters can get character development, and get hurt or injured in a lasting or meaningful way.
>>
>>77496196
Shut up fucker, Raimundo was always the best character, and the end had everyone of them acting in character. The entre point of Raimundo on latter seasons was becoming mkre rumble, working with the team anf thinking before fighting, and that's why he became the leader, after kicking all the villain ass alone.

He is the true representation of BRs.

Huheuehuehue
>>
>>77497087
>weakest of the 5 main characters
>not cyborg
>not robin
>>
>>77497271
In SatAM I feel like it was different. Sally was more like convincing Sonic to do things, explaining why what he does is cool.

But now no fucks given, you don't see him without a team.
>>
File: TeenTalk.png (219 KB, 430x1170) Image search: [Google]
TeenTalk.png
219 KB, 430x1170
>>77497807
They were all pretty strong on my opinion. Robin had that Batman factor going on with him, and I remeber that Cyborg was the one who took down most demons by using a giant canon and all the energy of the tower to shot it.

I just wished we had seem Beast Biy use more of his powers on unconventional ways, like the Beast mode or turning into aliens/mystical creatures.

>>77491540
>>77491614

Te creator said that the last season would be about Starfire and would have beem metal as hell.
>>
>>77491042

>BB
>Anything other than shitty joke dispenser

He was the only character that was never funny for the sole reason that was his designated character trait.
>>
>>77496018
This motherfucker betrayed the team twice and still returned to the team, even when one of them kept her end of the bargain and offered to sleep with him. I get that he did it once, but you'd think the other villains would be wise not to trust the kid enough to let him screw them over twice.
>>
>>77500277
Second time he was undercover.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.