[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has it been long enough that we can put aside our personal opinions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Has it been long enough that we can put aside our personal opinions and appreciate how cool it was that CN actually let Jones make this show?

Will they ever do it again, or is it CalArts forever from here on out?
>>
>>77490164
Becky Sucrose went to the School of Visual Arts.
>>
>>77490164
>can we put aside personal opinions
>and appreciate

2/10
>>
>>77490164
i can appreciate it for fucking up Mr. Enter's eyes; so that's a plus
>>
File: neon.jpg (248 KB, 614x920) Image search: [Google]
neon.jpg
248 KB, 614x920
>>77490164
agree with your sentiment but it should have stayed as Neon Knome
>>
>>77490847
I agree. Neon Knome was brilliant.

I would have thought it would have really benefited from being on [as], and would have gone over better with that audience, too.
>>
>>77490750
I've seen this name come up quite a few times when I visited /co/ in the past. What exactly is the beef with him? I'm only aware he reviews cartoons on youtube, and that's about the extent of my knowledge.
>>
>>77492042
He's considered a snob in these parts, but otherwise he's pretty harmless.
>>
its interesting that it was created to say the least but that style does not work at all for a tv show, its more for like indie comic books or maybe illustrations in magazines
>>
>>77490164
If I put aside my personal opinions then I'd just be bullshitting you.
>>
Ben Jones is doing stuff on ADHD so it isn't a total loss
>>
>>77490847
I really think if this show had been on adult swim and been allowed to use adult humor and darker stories it would've been great, but the fact that it was taking such an odd style and trying to make it kid friendly made it really off putting and creepy in a way. The whole show was like the five seconds in a Don't Hug Me I'm Scared episode before shit gets weird, but stretched out for 11 minutes.
>>
>>77490164
It's a great concept marketed to the wrong audience. Ben Jones will probably never come to CN/AS since ADHD and CN probably will never revive neon knome for AS, and sure as heck will never reference Solverz again. I also think if they never went for that left over flash animation team, this would of been so much more well received.
>>
>>77494639
Not saying it wouldn't still be hated, but atleast all of the shitty animation complaints would be gone.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.