[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we justify these two as an OTP on a strictly emotional/platonic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Can we justify these two as an OTP on a strictly emotional/platonic level?
>>
Who are those supposed, 90's Image characters?
>>
>>77485279
Only if they have threesomes with a telepathically imagined Scott as living dildo
>>
>>77485299
Fuck, I can't type. Whatever.
>>
>>77485323
>Only if they have threesomes with a telepathically imagined Scott as living dildo

I'm thinking Scott is just the trophy / excuse for them to fight for dominance and they eventually decide they don't need him.
>>
Nope

OTP is Emma fucking Scott while Jean is tied up in a corner and forced to watch
>>
>>77485279
No. Jean can go fuck herself.
>>
>>77485279
Sorry my OTP is Emma and Storm, along with the poor human male they are going to claim as their toy.
>>
>>77486031
>No. Jean can go fuck herself.

I'm not up to date on X-Men lore - wasn't Jean a "good guy"?
>>
>>77485279
>Trying to justify OTP
This isn't Tumblr, kid. Go be pathetic over there.
>>
>>77486143
Jean is and was an emotionally abusive cunt --- read the X-Men 100th Anniversary Special where she erases Emma from existence because she's mad that Scott is happier with her than he ever was with Jean.

Someone really needs to throw out Bendis' shit and reveal that Jean turned Bobby gay because she thinks it would be like, so cool to have a gay BFF to go shopping with and stuff.
>>
>>77487622
This is exactly the problem with big two comics

on the one hand you have Jean literally coming back from the dead to tell scott to get over her and be happy with emma

and then on the other you have this.

It's what happens when you have multiple writers
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.