[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is Animation Domination good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: Dylan.png (187 KB, 429x242) Image search: [Google]
Dylan.png
187 KB, 429x242
So is Animation Domination good?
>>
No.

Axe-cop = shit
Highschool USA = godawful
that show with the birds = bad
Lucas Brothers = meh
the show you posted = shit
Major Lazer = would rather hit myself in the dick with a hammer than watch it
>>
Poorly planned.
Okay shows
Mid segments are typically shit.
>>
>>77484606
Bob's Burgers is good and Dylan's show is at least OK, Season 0 was way better.
>>
>>77484606
we need new axe cop, lucas brothers, and golan AND DAMMIT DID HIGH SCHOOL USA GET A SEASON 2 OR NOT?
>>
>>77484606
>axe-cop = shit
What the fuck do you expect from a concept by a five year old?
>>
>>77484495
isn't that show canceled?
>>
>>77485076
I hate aubrey plaza so much i havent even watched golan past the pre-series
>>
>>77485929
It still airs here.
>>
>>77486087
>It still airs here.
Where the hell is that?
>>
>>77486104
It may very well be reruns, but East Coast.
>>
Stone Quackers was the only good thing to come out of it, it was chill as hell.
>>
S1 of Golan the Insatiable was passable. S2 was shit, though.
>>
>>77485929
They show it on FXX now.

I think, Thursdays after the daily Simpsons marathon.

All the segments are pretty much stuff they've already shown but they still do the "this week" segment thing where they recap the news that happened over the past week so someone is still working on it.
>>
Golan is good but the jokes are hit or miss

Major Lazoris pretty good Love the animation style and music more than the plot

Axe cop is "reddit" tier humor. stupid plot and LOL RANDUMB which is a shame because the animation is okay

Lucas bro's is chill

the Duck one is really mehbut I would fuck Dottie

Highschool usa is garbage and unfunny

Just watch what you want and skip the rest
>>
occasionally they make something really great like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPekmA9tcvg

but usually its pretty meh, not great but not shit either
>>
Does that even come on still? And did it even get new episodes?
>>
>>77489695
FXX, Thursday nights after The Simpsons.

However, as far as I can tell there's no new content.
>>
>>77487229

That's pretty much my opinion of it as well. Hope to see some more Lazor and Golan and I wouldn't cry too much if the others never come back.
>>
>>77484495
pretty much yeah. axe cop and lucas bros are (well, were) fantastic. golan was great. i have no idea what's new or upcoming right now
i also love the tumblry as fuck animated shorts in between because.. god dammit they speak to me, or people similar to me. and when they're wrong it's in a familiar, almost cozy way that i'm used to patting on the head and saying 'yes that's nice dear, yes america is so flawed haha let's have some pizza'
>>
>>77484495
I like how old stone quackers looks but I'd be happy to never see a "scientifically accurate" cartoon again, it's isn't clever and comes off as someone who just now discovered cracked.com
>>
>>77484495
Golan was surprisingly fine. The rest is meh
>>
Why is her name Dylan?
>>
I liked the first season I guess of Olan, but then they changed the voices or the animation and it was really off at a certain point.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.