[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A Monster In Pais
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: a-monster-in-paris01.jpg (358 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
a-monster-in-paris01.jpg
358 KB, 1280x1024
What does /co/ think of this?
>>
>>77483588
Well, it aimed high, missed no marks and went out with a bang.
>>
>>77483588
Song is amazing, everything else about the movie is mediocre.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Z-NbQvhzKM
>>
File: 1459301195745.png (103 KB, 600x287) Image search: [Google]
1459301195745.png
103 KB, 600x287
>>77483588
>>
Movie sounds like a blast.
>>
>>77483766
Ah, the French have such a romantic way of singing about their capital.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yphwzD1XaBY
>>
>>77484035
I think of the rest of France and Paris as two different things. I hear the french actually generally hate parisians (parisiennes?) and vice versa.

I guess maybe it's like the difference between New York city and New York state?
>>
>>77484134
Sure. I just like how the citizens of Paris have a way of acting like their town is the hottest shit while people in Berlin know they are living in a shit hole, but it's their shit hole, goddamnit!
And those fucking Swabian hipsters can fuck off right back home.
>>
File: painful_laughter.gif (1 MB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
painful_laughter.gif
1 MB, 290x189
>>77483708
>aimed
>missed no marks
>bang
>Paris
Too soon anon.
>>
>>77483766
Just in case people didn't get it: it's a wordplay between "La Seine", the river and "la scene" which is the word for a stage.
So their are singing about Paris AND being an artist (being on stage). Hence the reference to the "Pont des Arts" because again: the river and art.
May be a bit cliché, but eh, it's nice.
>>
>>77485325
You're damn right I don't speak a word of French. And they're just two tank hours away from where I live.
>>
Where can I download a Dual-Audio (English and French with subtitles) torrent of this. I wanna watch it again in French with English subtitles. Already watched it in the English dub.
BTW the studio who made this also made Jack and the Kekoo-Clock Heart.
>>
>>77483588

It was a real firecracker.
>>
>>77485876
Never mind, I found it.
I just need a Dual-Audio version of Jack and the Cu'ckoo Clock Heart.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.