[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Moonbeam City
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9
Moonbeam Thread.
>>
File: nx0jg3Oci21rdhvsbo1_1280.jpg (197 KB, 1280x914) Image search: [Google]
nx0jg3Oci21rdhvsbo1_1280.jpg
197 KB, 1280x914
There will never be enough Pizzazz
>>
>>77483374
Why?
>>
Needs more Chrysalis
>>
File: 1423511188363.png (23 KB, 297x373) Image search: [Google]
1423511188363.png
23 KB, 297x373
>>77483319
Holy fuck this show is great
>>
File: eo_and_chief.png (1009 KB, 669x1537) Image search: [Google]
eo_and_chief.png
1009 KB, 669x1537
Best character or best character?
>>
File: nx0285W0n21qzvju0o3_400.png (145 KB, 376x357) Image search: [Google]
nx0285W0n21qzvju0o3_400.png
145 KB, 376x357
>>77485368
best character

poor, sweet pizzazz

>family hates her, she hates her family
>cut off from family, she sets off to lead her own life from the bottom up
>works for the police and becomes a cold, calculated, tough workaholic to work her way up and prove her family wrong
>demands respect but comes off as bossy and mean at work
>manages to become successful professionally but has no one close to her to seek comfort from or confide in
>beloved daddy dies
>bullied by sisters
>her smile wasn't protected

tough on the outside, fragile on the inside
women like her need to be passionately loved
>>
File: love_poop_anime.jpg (38 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
love_poop_anime.jpg
38 KB, 640x480
you don't deserve to say you love Chrysalis or Pizzazz if you wouldn't hold your mouth open under their butts while theyre hit with the diarrhealizer
>>
>>77484555
Because
>>
>>77485848
she's made for /gfd/ /rr/
>>
>>77483319
Thought her Cop-Con plight would involve people hijacking her panel to ask her about her misadventures with Dazzle.

"Did he really try to fuck a dolphin?
>>
>>77483374
not pure anymore
>>
>>77488284
I think it would be hilarious to see her answering questions like that but I think all the other cops know him well enough to realize they are all true.
>>
>>77483319
bump
>>
File: laughing greatly.gif (2 MB, 300x174) Image search: [Google]
laughing greatly.gif
2 MB, 300x174
>>77483319
Last two episodes were really good, in my top three so far along with episode 3.

>that subplot about Rad pretending to be rich
>the joke about them being the four main characters, even though they actually all talk to other people way more than each other and this is only a small part of their lives
>the subplot about the gang members fixing up society without the police to brutalize them
>the running gag with the food puns
>>
File: SH018603210000.jpg (125 KB, 750x1125) Image search: [Google]
SH018603210000.jpg
125 KB, 750x1125
Pizzazz seems afraid of falling in love with Dazzle
>>
>>77492655
Wouldn't you be?

Actually, speaking of, which would be better endgame, Dazzle/Chrysalis, or Dazzle/Pizzazz?
>>
>>77485848
>demands respect but comes off as bossy and mean at work
She's a fucking cop, not your mom. What did you expect?
Besides, Moonbeam city is almost a war zone, and the people under her command are almost completely incompetent and disinterested in their jobs.
Quit being a little bitch.
>>
>>77492723

Dazzle/Pizzazz I would say is better. So far we've seen quite a bit of character development for Pizzazz not so much from Chrysalis. Chrysalis also hasn't had any romantic development with Dazzle so far whereas we've seen plenty with Pizzazz. It's established that there's sexual tension between the Dazzman and his boss.

This could change if we see substantial focus on Chrysalis and perhaps her bonding with Dazzle within the next 3 episodes before the end of season. It's possible since most of Pizzazz's development happened within the last 3 episodes.

But still, I just the type of woman that Pizzazz is in the end over Chrysalis. I like strong, dominant women with a hidden lonely/softer side.
>>
>>77492723
>dazzle
>endgame
>>
>>77492904
>I just like**
>>
>>77492655
She should be. Dazzle is too vapid and self-centered to handle her baggage.
>>
I hope nobody outside of the gangs is dumb enough to think that the social message of the Cop-Con episode was less "the police create more problems than they solve" and more "things would improve if people stopped committing crimes and did something productive with their time and energy." Because if Pizzaz hadn't threatened to have Uncle Carlo executed, then the gangs would've just rampaged across Moonbeam City like they do during every Cop-Con.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WrEv3GLAnI
>>
>>77492723
Dazzle is terrible in a lot of respects, but he seems to be an all right boyfriend; very protective and caring so long as you don't ditch him or push for marriage.

He did a good job as Aiaiai's lover/manager, saved Splasha from captivity, and was loyal to Panache until she ditched him to run off with her father's record collection.
>>
>Rock-a-billy allowed within 100 miles of Moonbeam City

Immersion Ruined.
>>
>>77494614
Also, if anything the lesson was that the moonbeam city police is awful more than police in general being awful.
>>
>>77485368
>>77483319
Goddamn it these sickos are everywhere
>>
>>77492881
Except its shown the police are one of the reasons the city is so shit despite her overriding desires to make the city a better place unlike her sisters, if she had nuked copcon then the city would have actually improved by policing itself.

God its really kind of sad, she's willing to go to extreme lengths including whoring herself out to the creepy mayor on a regular basis no matter how much it kill her inside and yet she's only contributing to the problem.
>>
Wait is this show getting better?

I love Patrick Nagel's art, so it looked visually great for me, but I've heard some awful shit about the writing.
>>
>>77494614
Except the cops murdered and destroyed their way through the improved ghetto as soon as they got back, and the former gang members explicitly say without the abuse and brutality of the police its alot easier to be peacefully. In this loony cartoon setting the corrupt and insane police of moonbeam city are literally the biggest gang in town who perpetuate things, fuck man remember when they invented a new super drug and cornered the drug trade for their own benefit. In this specific case there is no 'moral' or 'message' just a statement of fact.
>>
>>77492655
Time to jack off to my nagel artbook again.
>>
>>77489907
>80s style yuppie princess
>pure

Anon, you don't even understand the sex appeal of Pizzazz.
>>
>>77494614
I think its just a joke
>>
>>77492723
Pizzazz/Chrysalis

Pizzazz is a workaholic boss who needs results. Chrysalis is competent.
>>
>>77497169
First two episodes are written like third world Archer.

Now it's getting interesting, just not Archer. And jokes are getting funnier, my favorite is bowling cartoons.
>>
File: cop-con prom king and queen.png (326 KB, 766x429) Image search: [Google]
cop-con prom king and queen.png
326 KB, 766x429
I thought the Prom King & Queen thing was a bit too out of left field.

Then I remembered that these two are technically the newest cops on the force. So the voters probably selected them because they thought the idea of shipping the rookies was cute. Robot thing aside.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.