[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.comicbookresources.com/a rticle/comic-reel-female
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8
http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/comic-reel-female-villain-rumored-for-thor-ragnarok-bale-shoots-down-batman-v-superman-theory

>There's a theory floating around that Ben Affleck's Batman won't actually be Bruce Wayne; instead, the fan theory posits that Christian Bale will appear in the film as a retired Bruce Wayne and that Affleck will play a new Batman. Yahoo! Celebrity caught up with Bale and asked him about the rumor -- and he denied it outright.

>“I haven’t heard that. This is the first I’ve heard of it,” Bale said. “I think it’s pretty clear that Ben [Affleck] is playing Batman now... No, it’s not happening.”

I can't believe someone had to go and ask Christian Bale about this. That theory came from someone who made this image to show that Ben Affleck was playing Deathstroke as Batman.
>>
>>77478561
Why are people so against the idea that Affleck is going to be Batman?
>>
>>77478587
Because he makes a shitty Batman.
People are all like "MUH MILLER REFERENCE" forgetting how horrible Batman looked in that book.

If he stayed the same weight as he was for Daredevil it wouldn't be so bad, but beefed up he looks more like Bane than Bruce
>>
http://www.totalspoiler.com/index.php/the-thesis-of-plot-twist/
>>
>>77478643
Go back to youtube TJ
>>
>still haven't shot down Jason Joker theory
>>
File: theselipsareforkissin.png (174 KB, 806x303) Image search: [Google]
theselipsareforkissin.png
174 KB, 806x303
> I have heard that Marvel is also planning on bringing their first major female villain into their cinematic universe. I don’t know who the character is for sure, but there are a couple likely candidates from Asgard: Amora the Enchantress, a sorceress; or Hela, Queen of the Dead (and also Loki’s daughter but that won’t necessarily be the case if Hela does indeed get the cinematic treatment).

But the reality is they'll just go back to giving Loki more screen time.
>>
>>77479386

PLOT TWIST. IT's FemLoki. Hiddleston in drag.
>>
File: Batman TDKR.jpg (307 KB, 1000x1572) Image search: [Google]
Batman TDKR.jpg
307 KB, 1000x1572
>>77478643
>Forgetting how horrible Batman looked in that book
Fucking really?
>>
>>77478643
>forgetting how horrible Batman looked in that book.

Those are some hot opinions you got there, fagotron.
>>
>Enchantress is just a Loki disguise
>he fucks Thor anyway

I'd be down
>>
>>77479498
>Those are some hot opinions you got there

You could say he was a hothead.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 655x291) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 655x291
>>77478643
Holy shit, your opinion sucks. Ben will clearly be the best cinematic Batman.
>>
>>77479564
He already is.
>>
File: 1385148320964.gif (122 KB, 218x314) Image search: [Google]
1385148320964.gif
122 KB, 218x314
>>77479564
>Ben will clearly be the best cinematic Batman.
>>
File: llana.gif (1 MB, 245x180) Image search: [Google]
llana.gif
1 MB, 245x180
>>77479432
>Hiddleston in drag.
>>
>>77479432

Why lie? I'd probably wind up fapping to that at some point.
>>
>>77479564
Why the fuck do people forget about Keaton? The guy was an amazing Batman though an iffy Bruce.
>>
>>77478659

Holy shit, is this like a satire of tinfoil hat conspiracy theorists or what?
>>
>>77478561
Its pretty sad how autistic comic book fans have become lately
Its like all these movies are making them dumber and dumber
>>
oh yes adam west will clearly be the best always because le meme is funny
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 655x403) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 655x403
>>77480078
>>77480171
>Appearance and body shape
>Acting (inb4 DAREDEVIL)
>Being a huge fan of the character
>His God-tier suit (The cape isn't pointy, but that ain't no matter)
Don't forget that he brought his own goddamn scriptwriter to make everything perfect. He knows his shit. BvS may suck but let's be honest, Batman will be at least the only character they get right.
>>
WE PASSED UPON THE STAIR
>>
>>77480171
Because he was a manlet in a stiff necked mask with a voice that was too high pitched
>>
File: 1429316923394.png (751 KB, 1892x774) Image search: [Google]
1429316923394.png
751 KB, 1892x774
>>77480338
>the cape isn't pointy

Maybe not all the time, but...
>>
>>77480896
Oh, my mistake. I thought that Batarmour had the same cape as his usual suit. he's perfect then[/spoiled]
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.