[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i would like to know the reading order of the recent marvel secret
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: start.jpg (45 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
start.jpg
45 KB, 300x300
i would like to know the reading order of the recent marvel secret wars saga.

does anyone have the list ?
>>
>>77469787
There isn't one that I know of. Just read the main one and the Battleworlds that seem interesting. Try Infinity Gauntlet.
>>
>>77469787
Secret Wars Reading order:

>#1
>#2
>#3
>#4
>#5
>#6
>#7
>#8
>#9
>>
>>77469895
thanks sir.
do you know which battle book follow the story of good reed and evil reed in secret wars ?
>>
>>77470284
I don't recall any focusing on them but I could be wrong.
>>
>>77470284
They're the only Reeds that exist in Secret Wars. Doom didn't want any versions of Reed in his world.
>>
>>77470284
Follow the main series. That's where the Reeds appear.
>>
The essential tie-ins for story purposes are:

Thors
Siege
Ultimate End
>>
>>77474363
>Thors
They kinda skip over what happens to cause the rebellion though. Like we see the most of the speech but not really how shit got to there

>Ultimate End
Wait really?
>>
>>77471842
The only other known Reed in Battleworld is in the Marville domain.
>>
>>77474363
>Ultimate End
I forgot how this ended so I looked up the issues
Why the FUCK isn't the final issue released until 15 december, more than 4 months after the fourth issue
>>
>>77469787
Why does everyone always assume they're too stupid to figure this shit out?
>How do I read Spider-Man 1-700?
>How do I read Secret Wars?
>Where should I start with [whatever series]?
You fucking start. You just read it. God damn. Not everything has a per-prepared infographic ready to spoonfeed you the facts. What are you so afraid of? Having to read an issue twice in order to determine where it falls in continuity?

>>77470273
fucking exactly
>>
>>77470273
You forgot #0.
>>
>>77475554
Bendis said ending of Ultimate End spoils ending of Secret Wars or something like that. Spoilers are involved.
>>
Best way to read it: Dont.
>>
It annoys me how much this events contradicts itself. Like how Future Imperfect has Maestro get stuck in an illusion in a cell, but now is helping Doom. Or how the wall can break and then be solved in other books.
>>
>>77475613
But two books have shown Battleworld explode already. What is there left to spoil?!
>>
>>77475613
Fucking Bendis
>>
>>77475640
Only things left to spoil are what happened to Doom's power and where are Reed, Sue and kids.
>>
>>77471842
There are the Fantastic Thors in Siege too!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.