[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stupid Disney, why make a sequel to Chicken Little?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8
File: delete.jpg (160 KB, 1030x573) Image search: [Google]
delete.jpg
160 KB, 1030x573
Stupid Disney, why make a sequel to Chicken Little?
>>
File: 1365351248962.jpg (115 KB, 591x530) Image search: [Google]
1365351248962.jpg
115 KB, 591x530
>le selfie XD
>>
>>77460150

Wait? Is that real? Then that means Disney is starting to show interest in that shitty movie. And that abomination was a summon in KH2 just to cash in on that shitty movie, with hopefully no actual world due to everyone hating that movie.

But if Disney is trying to gather interest in it then…for 3…..oh god….

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>77464092
>is that real
Its shopped
I can tell because they're different fuckign resolutions and I've seen some shops in my time
>>
itt: the same poorly photoshopped pic posted in other threads

itt: OP replies to himself to trick people into thinking he's other people believing his bad photoshop

itt: janitors not doing their jobs
>>
>>77464126
ITT: Salt
>>
>>77464121

That's good.. Don't want any overrated Dreamworks-tier Disney films poisoning KH-

Oh.
>>
File: 1423527278199.jpg (246 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1423527278199.jpg
246 KB, 1280x1024
>>77464286

Kingdom Hearts is beyond poisoning at this point Anon. It cannot get any more stupid than it already is.
>>
Chicken Little wasn't even that bad
>>
>>77464363
>that ending scene
>>
>>77464286

You're getting Frozen too, don't forget
>>
>>77464315

AT least KH's story doesn't treat it's audience like idiots.

And personally, I hope KH3's story becomes more convuluted so I can laugh at the casuals and retards who probably only played KH1 and KH2.

Also Black Cauldron gets a world just to scare the dumb little kids who want to see Elsa and Baymax.
>>
>>77464363
I saw it for the first time a couple months ago and it was pretty fucking bad. So many jokes that missed, literally using footage from other movies for some of those jokes, semi-relevant existing songs played every 5 minutes.

Not the worst thing I've ever seen, period, but worse than any other Disney film I've watched so far (haven't seen them all).
>>
>>77464286
>Gargoyles will never be in KH because it wasn't a movie
>>
>>77464385
>That ugly duckling in the movie
>>
File: 7.jpg (21 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
21 KB, 300x225
The 1943 short was better
>>
>>77464286

BH6 is objectively better than KH, you should be honored it's showing up in your shitty anime fanfic
>>
>>77464363
My little brother's autistic, and when that came out on dvd he wanted to watch it every day for a solid year and a half. Every fucking day.
>>
>>77464487
>I hope KH3's story becomes more convuluted so I can laugh at the casuals and retards who probably only played KH1 and KH2.

if you're waiting for KH3 and you were in KH1's demographic when it first came out, it's not someone else who's the retard, anon...
>>
>>77464880

>KH
>An long-running fantasy epic combining elements from Final Fantasy and Disney to create a detailed and complex story that contains themes of courage, friendship, hope, redemption, sacrifice, good vs. evil, light vs. darkness, and in a subtle way, love with various (Usually) beloved characters appearing.

>BH6
>LOL LOOK AT THE FUNNY FAT ROBOT! AREN'T WE WEEABOO ENOUGH? Also killing is bad even when the asshole deserves it m'kay.

It's sad that KH3's OC stuff is probably going to be much more entertaining than most of the movies being represented in it.
>>
>>77465482
>Also killing is bad even when the asshole deserves it m'kay

This is true though

>a detailed and complex story that contains themes of courage, friendship, hope, redemption, sacrifice, good vs. evil, light vs. darkness, and in a subtle way, love with various (Usually) beloved characters appearing.
are you TRYING to sound autistic?
>>
>>77465538

It is true though. KH is a big complex "fantasy" epic while BH6 is just a predictable weeaboo Incredibles.
>>
>>77465538
>2015
>Still getting trolled by this shit
I ain't even tryin anymore.
>>
>>77465571
>BH6 is just a predictable weeaboo Incredibles

There is literally nothing wrong with any of the words in that sentence
>>
>>77464363
It's pretty bad man

I remember what stuck out most was the mind broken fox and how they said "let's leave her like this 'cause she's nicer." Pretty fucked up
>>
>>77464385
AINT NO MOUNTAIN HIGH ENOUGH
>>
>>77464092

Senpai, Chicken Little is one of the better summons in the fucking game.

Do you even play KH?
>>
>>77464286
>Dreamworks-tier
That's giving Chicken Little a lot of credit. It's Rainmaker tier.
>>
>>77466909
>using summons
Okay.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.