[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did Zack Snyder direct the second Batman V Superman trailer?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot00081.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot00081.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Did Zack Snyder direct the second Batman V Superman trailer?
The first one is so, so much better.
>>
Second?
>>
>>77458710
Second trailer?
>>
Directors generally don't do trailers. But considering he did an introduction about the first trailer for the screening event, he very likely had a hand in it.

So yes, your backhanded attempt at insulting him is backfiring on you. Feel free to release this same thread tomorrow praising the second trailer i stead.
>>
>>77459265
>>77459237
>>77459147
I meant the first trailer after the first teaser. And I wasn't trying to insult Snyder, the first trailer is better and it feels more like something he did.
>>
>>77459379
You can post links to them? I'm still not sure what you are talking about
>>
>>77459500
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwfUnkBfdZ4
Teaser: The one I assume was directed by Zack Snyder, and the one I prefer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WWzgGyAH6Y
Trailer: The one I don't think Zack Snyder had as big a hand in, and don't think was as good.
>>
>>77459379
Ah, apologies then. But yes, he probably had a hand in the teaser since it was part of the prescreening event which he filmed an introduction for. The first full trailer was probably done up by WB's standard marketing/trailer department.
>>
>>77459558
I totally forgot that the footage from these is from two different trailers
>>
They're fucking trailers. Who cares.
>>
There'll be a new trailer by the end of the year. Probably with Star Wars but maybe Creed. Also whatever the LexCorp website is hinting at for december, maybe the trailer or maybe some LexCorp viral marketing.
>>
>>77459862
Trailers never debut with movies. Stop this meme.
The trailer will come out a week or two before Star Wars.
>>
>>77458710
Since he directed the film he most certainly directed the footage in both trailers. The word you are looking for is edited or perhaps more commonly cut.

Whether he cut the trailers himself or if they were cut by a trailer house I don't know.
>>
You mean edit and probably no.
>>
>>77459885
proper trailers always debut with movie.
>>
>>77459799
>Who cares.

Snyder does.
>>
>>77460124
It's not 1998 anymore
>>
>>77458710
Agreed. The comic con trailer diminished my hype.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.