[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /co/ think about Rick n Morty?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: rnm.jpg (37 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
rnm.jpg
37 KB, 400x300
What does /co/ think about Rick n Morty?
>>
>>77449364
the amount of threads is annoying but doesnt affect the quality of this great show
>>
It's either good or it's reddit the show.

It's actually a pretty decent show, it's nihilistic tone and comedy is a good mix imo.
>>
Bland show liked by teenagers and asshats hungry for "adult" cartoons. This show gets shilled hard by Justin and his followers though. Once again /co/ demonstrates how much shit taste they have in cartoons. Not even surprising at this point.
>>
>>77449934
>being this much of a faggot with a superiority complex
>unironically believing you're the arbitrator of quality

literally kys lad
>>
Not my cup of tea. Has some moments where I laughed.
>>
More good episodes than bad ones. I like it
>>
>>77450020

>Leddit shill detected

Suck Justin's dick some more. I'm sure he's somewhere fucking around on /co/ right now.
>>
>>77449934
>>77450060
>implying this isn't Justin shitposting his hardest
Interdimensional Television 2 sucked ass. I'd tell you to try harder next time, but I don't want a third one.
>>
>>77450134
Interdimensional TV worked once, and only once. I hope to god they don't try to fix it on #3.
>>
It's okay
>>
It's awesome but /co/ pretends to hate it because it's popular and supposedly some circlejerk comment section website likes it
>>
>>77450507

>It's awesome but /co/ pretends to hate it because it's popular

This is the excuse teen girls use. Also Bojack, Steven Universe, and Gravity Falls are more popular and no one has issues with those shows.
>>
File: 1445063587108.jpg (70 KB, 846x846) Image search: [Google]
1445063587108.jpg
70 KB, 846x846
>>77450592
>Bojack, Steven Universe, and Gravity Falls are more popular and no one has issues with those shows.
>no one has issues with those shows
>Ignoring SU, and GF's infamous shitposters
>Ignoring all the "HURR FURRY SHIT" fags that plague the Bojack threads
nigga you're baiting hardcore.
>>
>>77450686

Still gets less shit compared to the bland Leddit show known as Reddit and Memey.
>>
>>77450507
>t-theyre just pretending, heh!!!
unrelated, but brutal doom and undertale fanboys in a nutshell.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VnVgtYzKjM

Dunno.
>>
>>77450705
>Steven Universe gets less shit
That's true only on Tumblr.
>>
>>77449364
So Season 3 should be in early 2017, right?
>>
>>77453739
why 2017?
>>
>>77453758
They said it would take a year and a half, maybe more, and that was in late 2015
>>
>>77453758
Adult swim takes forever on its higher-budget traditionally-animated series. Not just Venture Bros, but The Boondocks, Metalocalypse took forever when it switched to 30 minutes, and Black Dynamite.

Even some of their cheaper stuff can take forever.
>>
>>77449364
It's SU/GF level. Not worth anyone's time.
>>
>>77453796
>>77453890
Fuck, I just finished season 2. It an awesome show, cant wait for more, bitch
>>
File: tokifrownsalittle.jpg (22 KB, 250x200) Image search: [Google]
tokifrownsalittle.jpg
22 KB, 250x200
>>77450592
>Bojack, Steven Universe, and Gravity Falls are more popular and no one has issues with those shows.

You new?
>>
>>77453983
>bitch
don't cut yourself
>>
>>77451459
I've seen Tumblr shit on Steven Universe. They were mad that Steven wasn't latino, when he "should have been".
>>
File: image.png (313 KB, 466x410) Image search: [Google]
image.png
313 KB, 466x410
You know what /co/ thinks of this show.You just wanted a Rick and Morty thread didn't you?
Good job
>>
>>77450686

Not the person you're replying to, but

>/co/ shits on Rick and Morty, Bojack, SU, and GF

So...what does /co/ actually watch? With Nick and Disney being 90% live action and CN literally not having any other cartoons of note (We Bear Bears maybe? TT Go?) I'm not surprised people are latching on to whatever decent cartoon is currently airing.
>>
Family Guy and Futurama had a baby and they named it Rick and Morty.
>>
>>77454375
Man why did you have to remind me we'll never see Season 5
>>
>>77456104
/co/ seems to stomach South Park alright. I don't see an obnoxious amount of Reddit and Tumblr shitposting in their threads.
>>
File: 4910754.gif (125 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
4910754.gif
125 KB, 250x250
>>77449364
Completely unrelated, but I just had a dream where Dan Harmon intentionally ran in front of a car in front of a large car due to stress of working on multiple shows.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
>>
>>77456636
Nothing, for it was just a dream.
>>
Both of the commercial episodes sucked ass, as though I was watch Robot-Chicken levels of random. Other than that, it was a great show with something fun each episode (besides the two I mentioned).
>>
I think I want to fuck Morty.
>>
>>77456686
Get in line.
>>
>>77449364

It's telling that the episodes I enjoy the most are the ones that are light on plot.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.