[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"you know...for kids!"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10
File: image.png (203 KB, 354x440) Image search: [Google]
image.png
203 KB, 354x440
"you know...for kids!"
>>
I'm pretty sure children's media has had larger bird tits in the past.
>>
So when Sandy Cheeks wore a bikini, that was lewd and traumatized little kids.
>>
>>77446302
I'm gonna need examples...
J-Just to prove you are right!
>>
You should probably be in bed, Johnny.
>>
>>77446317
Well it DID made me want to fuck her
>>
>>77446342
Fucker can't sleep cause he's been eating the sugar.
>>
>>77446294
Every season they get bigger.
>>
>>77446317
Yeah but she's a mammal. Birds don't even have mammary glands.
>>
>>77446432
Candy machine aren't alive either, but that doesn't' stop this show.
They gave her tits to display her sex. If she didn't have long eyelashes or breasts she would essentially be a red Mordecai that wears clothes.
>>
>>77446294
>Female characters are depicted exposing female physical attributes in the same way any kid could see walking around town on a hot summer day

Absolute filth, ban it. That'll teach girls to be appropriately ashamed of their foul bodies.
>>
>>77446578
>I want to be treated equal
>But I don't want to have to show the same level of self-control or accountability
>>
the one thing new york does right is women can be topless in public. dont really see it unless at the beach though, and even then only for a moment because they like to still be covered.
>>
>>77446643
>equality retards
>recognizing the differences between genders that are as old as society itself and can't be changed in a day
Don't be silly
>>
>>77446699
I just want everyone to be equally unhappy.
That is my dream.
>>
>>77446727
Well, technically speaking, none of the people alive right now, on their lifetimes, will ever discover the meaning of life or ever reach the stars, so that's something to feel unhappy about i guess
>>
>>77446756
>will ever discover the meaning of life or ever reach the stars
there is no meaning, and there isn't anything of interest out there

just rocks and gas floating around, cool to look at I guess, but nothing enlightening I'm sure.

maybe a civilization in a far off galaxy somewhere but the universe is so big even with our combined efforts to locate each other we will still probably never make contact
>>
>>77446789
>there is no meaning, and there isn't anything of interest out there
How can you be so sure, humans were always retarded when it comes to the unknown, not long ago we KNEW earth was flat, we knew we were the center of the universe, when it comes to the unknown, people will always have hope about something bigger than themselves, just like centuries ago people used to talk about how the oceans far away from Europe were full of monsters, the fact that you will likely never prove those ideas to be lies or not is part of what makes people sad, too late to explore the planet, too soon to explore the universe, you will die without knowing if any of those statements are true or not
>>
>>77446835
the best truth we have is what is observable to us. I can observe that there isn't anything interesting out there, maybe a bacterium or two.

Until something observable presents itself, it doesn't exist.

plus this isn't a matter of crossing an ocean, the math just simply doesn't add up. Even if we could move at the speed of light which is impossible since we have mass we aren't able to live long enough to reach anything of interest.

and if we accept time dilation on top of that, even if we could move fast enough that it took us 10 minutes to reach a civilized planet in another galaxy, our entire star system will still have lived and died before we ever got there.

we would have to do nothing short of warp reality itself
>>
>>77446835
>too late to explore the planet
There's plenty of weird stuff left on the planet. Science and technology have lots of new places to go...well, in an engineering sense at least. There's not many things left outside of the imagination these days. But still, until we have a perfect world, science hasn't gone far enough.

And to say that there is or is not an objective meaning is to take the ability to decide out of the hands of humanity. What people are looking for, or should be looking for, is some meaning with some inherent value to humanity. Given that, meaning isn't so difficult to find.

>>77446930
It's impossible. That's why it's interesting. That's why we research it, that's why we try to defy it. That's why we's niggas.
>>
>>77446324
Did you ever watch Howard the Duck it's a PG movie and it has Duck tits.
>>
>>77446350
>cardinal
>red
>her

nope
>>
File: image.gif (471 KB, 474x379) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
471 KB, 474x379
>>77446930
>giving up before you start
My Spanish and Portuguese ancestors spit upon you, slovenly cur!
>Oh boo hoo the ship can't fit all we need to survive the trip, I can live on a boat on the sea for over a year!
But they fucking did it, they found away, made it work, and were damn proud of it.
Now until you can muster the pride in human stubbornness, determination, and curiosity to wish to give it all to make it out of this ticking time bomb of a solar system (sun ain't going to stay this size forever), I dare say you don't deserve to call yourself human in the presence of others.
No honor, I swear, thousands of those explorers died so that one day we could live in this land, though not always for noble reasons, but I'll be damned if some lilly-libbered pansy suggests we just sit here and wait to die because "it's too hard" to go to another solar system. Well fuck that, fuck worrying about those stuck here, this is extinction vs survival, you take a chance on skipping 10,000 into the future, or humanity takes a proverbial bullet in the temple from our own gun to make it quick before we burn in sun-fire.
Which sounds better to you, bucko?
>>
gee whiz i hate when people try to post inspirational speeches but they turn out hacky boring dreck
>>
They couldn't let CJ and Mordecai die in peace could they? JG Quintel you hack.
>>
File: tumblr_ltln4aqjKP1qg8kupo6_250.gif (417 KB, 240x179) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ltln4aqjKP1qg8kupo6_250.gif
417 KB, 240x179
>>77446294
hnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg
>>
File: la pavita.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
la pavita.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>77446324
Oh come on /co/, don't tell me you forgot already.
>>
File: Goldie-Outfit-3-0292.jpg (115 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
Goldie-Outfit-3-0292.jpg
115 KB, 720x480
>>77449418
Not even a glimmer of recognition
>>
>>77446294
>Mordecai is naked nobody complains
>Margaret has a top
>you know... for kids!
>>
This thread has some of the most aimless baiting I've ever seen.
>>
Yes, boobs are for kids.
You cracked the code. Congratulation.
>>
I wish fucking retards would stop overreacting every time a cartoon does something

Maybe then we could have actual hotties in our cartoons with nip slips hidden as easter eggs, like the french do
>>
>Mordecai gets a clean break with CJ and Margaret admits she wants the D
>Margaret finally gets some characterization to show she has more in common with Mordecai than previously shown
>resides to virgin life

Im glad they're back to fun time adventures but this shit will always bother me.
>>
File: Helen-Lovejoy.jpg (52 KB, 571x389) Image search: [Google]
Helen-Lovejoy.jpg
52 KB, 571x389
>>77446294
Oh my God, so explicit and traumatic. Won't someone please think of the children?
>>
File: Think+of+the+children.jpg (40 KB, 312x711) Image search: [Google]
Think+of+the+children.jpg
40 KB, 312x711
>>77451017
>>
>>77449408
>no tail
>>
>>77451419
yeah wait, doesn't she have some feathers

>someone had to animate a bird essentially twerking
>>
>>77446294
Margaret is good.
>>
Is it me or does teen titans go! Have a lot of sexual undertones in its episodes.
>>
>>77446294

Eh, kids are going to see clamshell bikinis if they hit any resort anywhere. The worst thing they're going to get from seeing Margaret in one is an avian fetish and a C in animal anatomy.
>>
File: bunnies have a high libido.jpg (61 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
bunnies have a high libido.jpg
61 KB, 1280x720
>>77452444

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>77446294
>Underboob

Hum, never though I would see the day...
>>
I saw cleavage once when I was a kid, and I ended up here. You're probably right, OP.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.