[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2016 Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: big_1431918609_image.jpg (56 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
big_1431918609_image.jpg
56 KB, 1280x720
Let's get a 2016 prediction thread going. Where we screencap your thoughts and hold you to it.

Biggest Movie of 2016?
Worst Movie of 2016?
Surprise Performer of 2016?
Animated TV Show That Will Be Cancelled in 2016?

Moana
Trolls
Ice Age 5
Clarence
>>
The PPG reboot is going to be critically panned.
>>
>>77423349
hopefully every single cartoon on television gets cancelled
>>
>>77423349
what's Trolls?
>>
>>77423349
So a "hype everything so that we will hate it when comes out" thread.
>>
>>77423493
A film based on the Troll dolls
>>
>>77423391
It will suck ass.
Hyper children will love it.
The children will flood the internet with hate for the original series.
>>
>>77423698
Any connection to the cartoon? I could enjoy some 1080p cheesecake of Onyx Von Trollenburg.
>>
>>77423811
And people too obsessed with their nostalgia will bitch about how they ruined their childhood with the new version even though the old one still exists and wasn't that good in the first place.
>>
File: 1377157496509.gif (1 MB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1377157496509.gif
1 MB, 450x450
>>77424018
You shut your cocksucker. PPG was excellent.
>>
>>77423349
>Biggest Movie of 2016?

Zootopia. Disney family ticket combine with all that pent up furry energy will give Disney another record year.

>Worst Movie of 2016?

Moana. Not so much that it'll be bad, I'm just hoping it'll fail so I can watch the inevitable shitstorm between the you-know-whos from the sidelines.

>Surprise Performer of 2016?

Secret Life of Pets. It's by the people who made Despicable Me into a multi-billion-dollar franchise, and we can't keep doubting them.

>Animated TV Show That Will Be Cancelled in 2016?

Regular Show. No hate, it's just about time they wrapped it up.
>>
>>77424520
Please don't feed the trolls.
>>
>>77424890
I'm not a troll dawg. I liked the show as a kid too but it wasn't that good. It was decent but isn't as good as a lot of people make it out be.
>>
>>77423391
Is there actually a real reason why /co/ thinks it's gonna be shit other then muh thin lines and muh colors?
Don't get me wrong. I realize that there is a huge chance it will flop, like most reboots do, but I find it ridiculous that /co/ is simply bitching about a show that hasn't even come out yet for stupid reasons.
>>
>>77425545
No. Someone posted like a literally five second teaser that showed nothing besides one of the girls saying a line and people bitched and whined until it almost hit bump limit. A few people complained about subpar animation even though it is literally impossible to tell right now because of the brevity of the clip. It IS very likely it will be shit along with the animation though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy6FVPcIG0k
>>
>>77425545
Every press release has been bad news. It's been discussed in threads a million times, so I don't know how you missed it. Every time they show something of the new series, it is increasingly apparent that they are slapping a ppg visual theme on something that has no respect for the source and probably should have just made some other series and made new original characters for it. It is a clear instance of a money grab, using the name of something popular to push something that is essentially unrelated.
>>
>>77425613
That probably never happened
The only problem people have is with that "SoJuWr" looking girl playing buttercup
Nobody has any confidence in their ability

Also, there was a small haterush when Tara posted that she still wanted to do the voices
>>
>>77423811
>praise the new version, hate the original
Has this EVER happened with ANYTHING EVER? Or is this construction a byproduct of a rotting imagination stuck in the past?
>>
>>77425852
>That probably never happened
I think you are severely overestimating the majority of /co/'s userbase. For every chill quality poster there are two 90's kids who only know cartoons from when they grew up and maybe one adult cartoon and about three people only here for Marvel movies. I'd show you but RIP. Like I said, the show probably will end up shit I'm not denying that.
>>
>>77424520
Case and point
>>
>>77424671
>the you-know-whos
Those fuckers should be genocided desu.
>>
File: comfy.jpg (49 KB, 524x700) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
49 KB, 524x700
>we are the family
>>
>>77423349
>Biggest Movie of 2016?
no idea
>Worst Movie of 2016?
no idea
>Surprise Performer of 2016?
no idea
>Animated TV Show That Will Be Cancelled in 2016?
Gravity Falls
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.