[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOW THE FUCK DOES SHIT LIKE THIS MAKE IT PASSED EDITING?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: retard.png (175 KB, 248x482) Image search: [Google]
retard.png
175 KB, 248x482
HOW THE FUCK DOES SHIT LIKE THIS MAKE IT PASSED EDITING?
>>
>>77420059
>PASSED
How ironic. Also
>Marvel editors
>doing their job
>ever
>>
what's the correct sentence?
>>
>>77420114
>Why can't we just have a Danger Room like the X-Men?
>>
>>77420059
Do you realize how much easier it is to not care and simply dismiss complaints as whining and bitching?
Do you have any idea? Can you even begin to fathom it? If you give a single fuck about this post you've already failed.
>>
>>77420130
Oh shit I just spotted the extra we
Should I apply as a Marvel editor?
>>
>>77420132
>"I don't want quality in the things i purchase"

This is you. Kill you're selfe.
>>
File: Stupid.jpg (34 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Stupid.jpg
34 KB, 200x200
>>77420205
>complaining about quality
>kill you are selfie
>>
>>77420059
>PASSED EDITING?

kekkles
>>
>>77420205
>>77420132
>"I don't want quality in the things i purchase"
Seems perfectly coherent with buying capeshit
>>
>>77420059
>why we can't we

Ah fuck I do that all the time when writing. You either get distracted halfway through your sentence and forget your train of thought, or go back and re-write part of it and forget to delete the entire old clause in the process.
>>
>I don't want quality in the things i purchase
No, I do, which is why I don't purchase shit and expect quality.

Either pirate and be quiet or waste your time and money then comment on their official social media about grammar errors in a panel instead of the anonymous comfort of /co/ and see how seriously you're taken.

You chose this kohai.
>>
This aside, Web Warriors was my favorite book to come out this week.
>>
File: Marvel editor hard at work.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
Marvel editor hard at work.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>Marvel
>Editors

Pick one
>>
>>77420059
>>
>>77420378
Yes but these are things Marve's "editors" are supposed to fix.
>>
>>77420547
That guy's always putting in overtime. I'm starting to wonder if he's just staying late to steal supplies.
>>
>>77420571

I know, it's pretty silly that they missed it.
>>
The Marvel editors job is more making sure things don't look like anal and not offending black people who probably wouldn't be offended.

Also did NoirXavier even have powers? I thought he was just an asshole.
>>
>>77420132
If you have to insist that you don't care and aren't mad then you care a lot and are really mad.
>>
>>77420668
>The Marvel editors job is more making sure things don't look like anal
I'm not sure if this is a Land joke or I'm looking into things. Hopefully not goatse amirite?
>>
>>77420161
Oh. I just assumed OP was talking about an actual acknowledgment of the X-Men in a Marvel comic.
>>
File: Piracy.png (264 KB, 3333x3333) Image search: [Google]
Piracy.png
264 KB, 3333x3333
>>77420205
What is this "purchase" you speak of?
>>
File: Rainbow-Batman.jpg (376 KB, 960x519) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow-Batman.jpg
376 KB, 960x519
>>77420059
funny as hell
>>
>>77420705
A bit back there was an artist on a Wolverine comic who made a short comic talking about how an editor gave him notes on changing a sex scene panel because they thought it could be misconstrued as sodomy.
>>
>>77420296
woosh
>>
>>77420876
>I was only pretending
>>
>>77420598
>>77420571
I'm not exactly defending them - honestly they probably fob this sort of job off onto some intern - but you see proof reading fuck ups in everything. It's more forgiveable in books because, you know, it's a whole fucking book to a typo here and there is forgiveable, but at the same time, this is your job. It's worse when the typo/grammatical mistake is a very odd way of saying whatever is being said, but not wrong as such.

It's grammatically correct, I guess, but it doesn't flow like speech from a regular person should. Not that this text is much better, but I'm not being paid for it
>>
>>77420830
>sex scene panel because they thought it could be misconstrued as sodomy.
I'm just not sure what to say about this, I can't even tell anymore when we're being taken for a ride.
>>
>>77420059
does Gwenverse even have an X-Men?

I mean I get that the other spiders could easily have mentioned them, but still
>>
>>77420078
Hey they do their job. Granted their job nowadays is more shitpost on Twitter than editing actual books
>>
>>77420903
You sure were
>>
>>77420059
Heck, while we are pointing out mistakes, Noir-Xavier never had actual psychic powers. He was a brilliant criminal loon in a wheelchair.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.