[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How'd he do it tho
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
How'd he do it tho
>>
Eye socket.
>>
>>77407637
He grew out his thumbnail, sharpened it and stuck it right in someone's throat.
>>
Male Urethra all the way to bladder.
Or depressed jugular artery, stopping blood flow to cranium.
>>
>>77407672
But that doesn't explain how he threw the guy out, after brandishing the same thumb
>>
>Horst advocates the WWF Attitude era.jpg
>>
>>77407687
>Horst
When do they say his name?
>>
>>77407637
Stuck it up the butt
>>
>>77407828
But that's not fatal.

That's just.. lovely.
>>
it really bothered me how everyone just fucked off at the end
>>
>>77407672
>>77407682
Judo training. Professor Kano's last living student was able to throw people around by hooking one finger into their collar bones.

>>77408127
Yeah, but... what else do you expect? Colette only came back because she felt some obligation to hear him out in greater detail him as a friend. He didn't build his social links with anyone else, and that's why he got the normal end.
>>
>>77408127
I bet they sure felt silly after Ego opened that new restaurant tho
>>
>>77408179
>No Ratatouille VN
>Will never see Remy on the beach in a skimpy swimsuit
I didn't know I wanted this.
>>
File: irwin sp.jpg (15 KB, 569x431) Image search: [Google]
irwin sp.jpg
15 KB, 569x431
>>77407637
So there I was, jus' me an this huge bugger of a man. 'e was gettin' closah, and closah... so, I jammed my thumb firmly up his butthole - thus, disarmin' 'im and renderin' 'im defenseless for the coup d'etat
>>
>>77407668
Clegane style
>>
>>77407637
I'm more curious about how he robbed the largest bank in France using only a ballpoint pen
>>
>>77407743
When Colette introduces Lingvo to the kitchen crew.
>>
>>77408323
It was probably after the murder.

"You see this pen?"
"Yes."
"I'm holding it with THIS THUMB."
>>
Colette looks like Gianna Michaels a bit.
>>
http://youtu.be/tY0uazTQLrA
>>
This thread caused me to look up what the image was from, which caused me to remember the movie Ratatouille, which is where my last two hours went. Fuck you, OP, I had things to do.

I forgot how good it was.
>>
>>77408323
*second-largest
>>
>>77407637
a gun
>>
>>77408323
had the pen under his jacket, and poked it forward so it looked like he had a gun
>>
>>77407637
thumb through the eye. just keep pushing and you reach brain
>>
With his thumb. Duh.
>>
Ever seen Blade Runner, OP?
>>
>>77408323
He forged a cheque you spastic.
>>
>>77408127
Why? They find out that their boss is a fraud, lied to them, and cavorting with a filthy rat. Rats in kitchens really isn't something professional kitchen staff would be positive towards
>>
>>77408127
They were just butthurt that their years of culinary training was beaten out by a retarded ginger and his mind controlling rat.
>>
>>77407637
Smashed someone's adam's apple leaving them to slowly suffocate.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.