[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yfw Current DC brings back Zolomon and this his his new look
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1447210160986.jpg (534 KB, 1280x1902) Image search: [Google]
1447210160986.jpg
534 KB, 1280x1902
Certainly happened to Thawne
>>
File: angler-fish_1420651380.jpg (78 KB, 550x368) Image search: [Google]
angler-fish_1420651380.jpg
78 KB, 550x368
The angler fish mouth look would actually make him scarier than he already is in the show.
>>
That was just because Venditti doesn't know or care fucking shit about Flash and only started giving a shit after he got into the TV show (well into his run, by the way).

Though I still don't doubt he'll continue to just lift from the show.

Say what you will about Meredith Finch's writing, at least she actually wants to be on her book unlike Venditti on Flash and Bunn on Aquaman.
>>
>>77405732
Buccellato was certainly better. And thankfully Johns is back on Aquaman so Bunn will likely be a forgettable yet weird period. How bad new 52 Thawne?
>>
>>77405732
bunn is leaving aquaman because he got a ton of hatemail before even his first issue launched in june.
>>
Who cares? Venditti is still on the book and it will be shit.

Never listening to /co/'s dumb opinions of Valiant writers again. Fucking meme publisher.
>>
>>77405732
>at least she actually wants to be on her book

what? no she doesn't.

I'd say it's the exact opposite: MFinch probably knows slightly more about Wondy than Venditti knows about Flash stuff. But MFinch doesn't give a fuck about her character and is basically just letting DFinch call the shots. Venditti simply got in over his head.

And of course, especially when we're talking about cape comics, the artists are probably the biggest factors. And it's pretty obvious who the better artist is between David Finch and Brett Booth.
>>
God what happened to these titles? WW, Flash, and Aquaman started out decent then suddenly writers switch up and it goes to shit. At least Aquaman may get a return to form.
>>
>>77406475
Bunn thought him taking on a fucking 20th book would be okay. The dude lays out 50 issue long arcs for each book he's on and they're all the same boring drawn out shit and he's writing an insane amount of books. He must work for free because Marvel and DC just keep giving him books. Aquaman is like the only book he's been taken off that I can know of. Who actually gets excited to read a book by Cullen Bunn?
>>
>>77407958
I like Smugnestro desu
>>
>>77406056
>How bad new 52 Thawne?
He has Zolomon's powers.
>>
>>77408372
i stopped reading Flash after the Manabucce run and haven't looked back;i'm sad my favorite cape can't get a decent book, but this is Barry's punishment for fucking wally out of existence and flashpoint killing the Flash family book
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.