[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Out of the dozens of /co/highschool settings you've seen,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Out of the dozens of /co/highschool settings you've seen, which one do you feel is most accurate to real life?

Which one resembles your own highschool experience the most?
>>
Theres not many cartoons that picture high school in a realistic matter. Its usually exaggerated for entertainment purposes(token mean jock,smart nerds, dumb cheerleaders) since actual high school is pretty boring.
>>
>>77398952
None, I've often wondered if American schools actually have jocks and nerds and drama geeks and stuff

In my school people didn't really fit into cliques like that, people were just friends with other people
>>
>>77399047
Where are you from?

I'm american and while there were cliques like the jocks/pretty girls, stoners, nerds/geeks, and Mexicans, I't wasnt a big deal and most people were just "there".
>>
Braceface
>>
South Park feels pretty accurate, even though it's elementary school.
Just kids dicking around.
>>
>>77398952
As an unamerican, none. It's like a fucking alien planet.
>>
Why Anon, I can confirm that the most realistic high school experience was not from a cartoon, but an anime. Kill La Kill.
Ah, I remember the days back then where we all wore slutty school uniforms. No matter if you were a boy or a girl. I fondly recall the memory of seeing a large black man beating up his fellow students. I remember the Tennis club, and I could never forget our empress lady Satsuki brutally beating all who oppose her.
Kids today just don't know man. They just don't know.
I miss High School.
>>
>>77401235
solid post
>>
>>77401235
>>77402571
Samefag
>>
>>77402608
nah
>>
>>77398952
What's the name of that one front of the high school that's always on live action tv?

You know the one. Red, older brick building, two stories, front entrance has a concrete staircase.
>>
>>77398952
None that I have seen
Real highscool is both very boring and very dramatic at the same time , would be extremly difficullt or impossible to depict accurately
>>
>>77398952
The Wire
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.