[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THIS PLACE WRITES "PIECES"!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_1.png (24 KB, 753x404) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
24 KB, 753x404
THIS PLACE WRITES "PIECES"!
>>
>>77397021
He's talking about the post on here from the Marvel "Insider" that gave birth to the CompleX.
>>
Technically Bleedingcool wrote the piece
>>
He's talking about the pieces that were written about this thread >>77288385
>>
>>77397080
It's vague enough that I can see how OP got confused. OP assumed he meant "4chan written piece" but it's really "piece written about 4chan"
>>
>>77397021
He's referring to Rich Johnston's 200th "I saw a thread on 4chan where some anon made up a bunch of shit, so I'm going to call them an 'insider source' and make an article about it calling the made up shit "leaked info."
>>
>>77397080
>>77397133
By the way, how is he dealing about it now that Uncanny Avengers confirmed all of it was bullshit? Are people laughing at him?
>>
>>77397175
Same thing he always does. When other blogs/newssites pick up on the piece and report on it themselves, he'll usually bury his piece then make an article pointing out how everyone else was wrong by making it look like the rumor didn't originate there but at these "less reputable" publications that were dumb enough to take anything posted on BC seriously.

In cases where he can't do that, he'll just make up a new rumor article to distract people from how he was wrong.

Rich has been turning whatever he finds on /co/ into "rumor" articles for 8 years now. He's not about to stop anytime soon.
>>
>>77397249
He once ran an article on Scanbro leaving the comic industry
>>
>>77397249
Wasn't he responsible for getting McDuffie fired from DC because he took a lot of questions out of context and wrote a piece about them?
>>
So Marvel is just ignoring that piece of Sentry in Scott's mind?
>>
I really hate that Rich Johnston lurks here
>>
>>77399017

We could force a meme of his face.
>>
>>77398306
No one has talked about the Sentry in years, have they? Since Bendis poisoned those waters in Dark Avengers?
>>
>>77397525
>He once ran an article on Scanbro leaving the comic industry
kek
>>
>>77397085
Why would anyone take that seriously? It sounds nothing like what would actually happen and 100% like /co/ fanfiction
>>
>>77399084
He was in Uncanny Avengers last year.
>>
>>77399163
Oh, my bad. I dropped that at "M-Word."

Literally dropped. Onto the table. Then walked away.

(I was in a restaurant.)
>>
>>77399084
He was Horseman in Uncanny Avengers vol 1
>>
>>77399211
If you ignore that, the constant "everyone should agree with wanda and not rogue or you can drown in hobo piss," and "magneto is literally worse than red skull" stuff, it's pretty good.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.