[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
War, war never changes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: AdventureTime_STAKES_KEYART.png (3 MB, 2036x2657) Image search: [Google]
AdventureTime_STAKES_KEYART.png
3 MB, 2036x2657
War, war never changes
>>
the fuck is that supposed to mean moynihan
>>
>>77390599
>2deep4u the post
>>
>>77390707
Go play Fallout.
>>
>>77390599
I'm really hyped for Stakes. Sadly it looks like CN hasn't learned anything at all from their advertising mistakes, most people don't even know about the miniseries.
>>
>>77390599
This is an homage to something.
>>
File: community_image_1381591076.jpg (264 KB, 900x606) Image search: [Google]
community_image_1381591076.jpg
264 KB, 900x606
>>77392717
You think?
>>
>>77390599
who fucking drew/colored this, I wanna see more by them
>>
>>77392789
Maybe, I don't remember what to.
>>
>>77392831
I would explain to you, but I have some mutt chops on the fire.
>>
>>77390599
War. War never changes. In the last half of the 21st century, mankind found its end. Tensions across the world built higher and higher, until finally it all tore apart. In a matter of hours, the world was bathed in so much atomic fire and chemical weapons it broke all the way down to the core. This was not, however, the end.

Those who survived the Mushroom War did so either through taking shelter in vast underground shelters, or through the strange magic of the ancient world. The disappearance of humans allowed new and strange creatures born of mutation, magic, or both to take the shattered world for their own. From living mutant candy to beings composed entirely of fire, the illogical and fantastical rule this brave new world.

But, there is one creature even stranger than the rest . The last human. No one knows where he came from, or how he survived the atomic holocaust, but they do know one thing. His name is Finn.

Now Finn travels across the wilderness of the shattered Earth, fighting for his very life. Though the weapons of war have changed from machineguns and and missiles to swords and magic, the slaughter is still the same.

Because war, war never changes.
>>
>>77392886
Lazy.
>>
>>77390599

>that haircut

Terrible.
>>
>>77392934
What, on Marcy? That's easily one of her better haircuts, she's had far worse.
>>
>>77390599
Those character designs are still so atrocious.
>>
STANDING
>>
so is the art actually a homage to fallout

or is the quote just pasted on to have a stealth fallout thread
>>
>>77390599
im so fucking scared for this mini serie.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.