[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
find a flaw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 13
File: Man-of-Steel_01.jpg (270 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Man-of-Steel_01.jpg
270 KB, 1920x1200
find a flaw
>>
flying dicks
>>
Wanted to do too much in too little time. Should have been a mini series, not a movie.
>>
>>77390551
Worse costume than new 52
>>
>>
>>77390551
Acting is bad, dialogue is bad, pacing is bad, action lacks tension, aggressive jarring product placement, writing is extremely pretentious, plot hinges on a mcguffin just like every other Mahvel movie, characters are extremely underdeveloped with the film relying way too much on assumed audience knowledge, fanbase is bad.
>>
File: 1433351967644.gif (1 MB, 207x207) Image search: [Google]
1433351967644.gif
1 MB, 207x207
lol does anyone take this movie seriously? You can tell from the irony even OP doesn't. Damn snyder dropped the ball on this one.
>>
File: MoS Bingo.jpg (585 KB, 1342x1528) Image search: [Google]
MoS Bingo.jpg
585 KB, 1342x1528
>>77390551
B murder
I
N
G
O
>>
>Instagram filter
>JJ Abrams Lighting and Visual Graphics Co.
>Shaky cam
>trying to make Superman relatable
>>
File: 1447261827737.png (135 KB, 1367x489) Image search: [Google]
1447261827737.png
135 KB, 1367x489
>>
>>77390551
not a Marvel Studios flick
>>
>>77390678
tripe
>>
>>77390695
>flick

It was a film you cretin.
>>
Became the only Superman incarnation anyone knows.
>>
I believe it perfectly captured to spirit of comic Superman: a character who saves the world because that's what Superman does and who is extremely boring.

There, that should piss of both sets of fans.
>>
>>77390729
and thats the problem, people enjoy their superhero movies to be flicks
>>
>>77390657
>Instagram filter
>JJ Abrams Lighting and Visual Graphics Co.
>Shaky cam
1.) That's all stuff you personally don't like, not actually story telling or film making flaws.
2.) There really isn't that much shaky cam.
>trying to make Superman relatable
Trying to evolve a character beyond being Mary sue is a flaw... good luck with that!
>>
>>77390551
I literally can't. It's the perfect movie about Christianity
>>
>>77390771
> one scene in a church without any dialogue about the church or the bible and one single 4 second cross pose Ruined a movie for you.
It's incredible how pathetic autistic atheist are.
>>
>>77390812
I bet you've never even read the New Testament.

I mean I've never watched Man of Steel so I don't know how biblical it is, but I'll still make fun of you.
>>
>>77390841
Not him but, Superman as a whole is just Moses with aliens
>>
>>77390841
>I bet you've never even read the New Testament.
No, how is that relevant?
>>77390841
>but I'll still make fun of you.
Make fun of what?

Their is literally nothing overly christian about mos, only 2 scenes call vague similarity between Clark and Jesus that is it, its fucking nothing.
>>
I shouldn't take this seriously, but I'll reply because I could waste ten minutes on idiots today.

First of all, all the characters are idiotic and nonsensical, thus badly written. This is a plot of contrast and conflict, yet no character ever takes a step of diplomacy, it's all head on collision on sight, like you're watching Tom and Jerry.

Second, there is so much shoehorned mythological and christian imagery, that's it's painful. But the worst is that it's just placed there, it's never earned. Plain exposition, no work towards there, like Spiderman 2 and the train scene where the people hold Spiderman up and give him his mask back.

The action, while visually impressive, is mindless and jarring, and it utterly lacks tension. Nor Zod neither Clark seem to take any damage, and since the focus never goes to saving people in danger, rather going the expository route again ("he saved us"), it's like watching a DBZ episode.

There's a lot of weak and stupendus writing, like the dildos and the whole Kryptonians commiting mass suicide, or Lois always being exactly where the plot needs her, downgrading a good character to a plot device.

There are a lot serious flaws in this movie, it had potential, but it's trainwreck. Granted, the 55% on RT might be too harsh, but I wouldn't go over 65% with it.
>>
>>77390678
>realistic mature sci-fi epic etc.

Sorry to stop reading there, but honestly, Man Of Steel probably would have been better if it had been some cartoony bullshit. Not because that's an innately better way to go about it or anything, certainly not, but because Snyder and especially Goyer clearly weren't able pull of what they wanted to.

I mean I can always appreciate the ambition, but if they'd aimed lower they probably would have had a more solid film. If nothing else the general ham handed stupidity of it would have been easier to swallow.
>>
>>77390551
>Bland acting from most characters
>Everything with Pa Kent (Aside from the line they took from Superman: Secret Origins)
>Shitty dialogue
>Jesus metaphors
>Overly long final fight scene

I really wanted to like Man of Steel. I love Superman more than any Marvel character to get an MCU movie thus far. But I still left the theater hating it.
I have hope for some of the other movies DC is working on (George Miller doing anything is great, and I think Affleck would be a great director for a Batman solo film), but I'm not excited for anything that the creators of Man of Steel are doing.
>>
>>77390812
it's not one scene pal,it's the whole movie.

>Jor El (God) sends his son (Jesus) to earth to save humanity
>"he will be like a god to them, and ideal to strive towards"
>Pa Kent is essentially Joseph
>Clark is 33 years old
>>
>>77390551
The cast is underutilized, Lois Lane was worthless and her dialogue was fucking atrocious.

While the destruction of Smallville and Metropolis and even Superman killing Zod at the end were perfectly fine concepts on their own, the fact that neither of them were explored or analyzed to give the audience a chance to think about them is was the nail in the fucking coffin. This movie really wants to be the thinking man's superhero movie but there's way to much emphasis on the action for it to stop and actually fucking think about its story and characters. And the brief times that it does are laughably short and very poorly thought out, such as Jonathon Kent committing suicide to try and teach Clark a lesson he wouldn't end up taking to heart anyway, or the most pretentious and on the nose Jesus imagery that we've seen since...well, the last Superman reboot.

It's not that the action is bad, it's not, but there's too fucking much of it and not enough character development.
>>
>>77390930
>yet no character ever takes a step of diplomacy
Superman surrendering himself to Zod wasn't diplomacy?
Are you fucking serious.

>Second, there is so much shoehorned mythological and christian imagery, that's it's painful.
1 SCENE AND 1 SINGLE OTHER SHOT, THAT IS IT, ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE?

>Nor Zod neither Clark seem to take any damage, and since the focus never goes to saving people in danger,
Stopping Zod and keeping his attention off them IS saving people.
>>
>>77390940
>Sorry to stop reading there,
Please read further.
The world around them factually was realistic, it was not campy or childish so it factually was maturely toned, its about science based fiction so it factually is Sci-Fi so there is not a single reason for that opening praise to give you pause.
>>
>>77391102
I told you to use a tripcode so we can block you, didn't I?
>>
>>77390968
That is all metaphorical similarities that have no barring on the storytelling or film making competence and all of such is in other almost all other versions of Superman, FUCKING IGNORE IT!

>>77390971
>The cast is underutilized, Lois Lane was worthless.
Still 80 billion times better than kidder with not a single moment as cringy as kidder throwing herself into the river or burning clark.
Fuck You.

>he fact that neither of them were explored or analyzed to give the audience a chance to think about them is was the nail in the fucking coffin
Sequel...

>or the most pretentious and on the nose Jesus imagery that we've seen since...well, the last Superman reboot.
Once again, one scene and one shot in the entire film, your fucking lying.

>It's not that the action is bad, it's not, but there's too fucking much of it and not enough character development.
Entire first half of the film is character development and the #1 complaint about Superman Returns was no action.
>>
>>77391102

The thing is, it's a Zack Snyder film with a script by David Goyer. Realism, in an emotional, physical and social/political sense, is pretty much exactly the opposite of what those guys do. They do goofy bullshit that looks cool and occasionally makes you laugh.

So when you get those guys together and they try to make a film that's believable and intelligent, even profound, they fail. Of course thet fail, because that's not playing to their strengths at all.

Man Of Steel is full all sorts of dumb campy bullshit, which is fine I guess whatever, but it's constant insistance that it's a SERIOUS, DEEP film for GROWN UPS makes it pretty insufferable. They shot themselves in the foot.
>>
>>77391150
No idea what a tripcode is, never heard it mentioned before.
I am at a college so it would be ill advised to block a entire school.
I am not breaking any fourm rules so you can't block me anyway.
Regardless why would you want to? You a narcissistic sadist that thinks people should not voice opinions you personally don't agree with?
Stalin would be proud.
>>
>>77391288
I meant realistic in that the army has no laser guns and hover cars and none of the characters quip and joke in the middle of death and destruction.

> believable and intelligent
But it was exactly both of those things.

> is full all sorts of dumb campy bullshit,
No not a single thing except a few individual lines of dialogue and mabye the truck getting wrecked.
None of the performances are campy or dumb, none of the situations or actions or reactions are campy or dumb so no.
>>
>>77390652
sweaty armpit
>>
>>77391288
>social/political sense
Actually they handled that pretty damn realistically and BVS looked like its doing it even more and better.
> The world being a paranoid shit hole is realistic.
> Pa Kent horribly worried what would happen to his son when the world discovers him is realistic.
> Clark's questioning that he might harm more people than not if he reveals himself is realistic.
> The world in BVS not trusting Clark is extremely realistic.
>>
>>77390754
They shaked it when Lois was arguing with Perry in his office and it was totally unnecessary like everything else.
>>
>>77390551
>No hair curl
>Clark calling his parents "mother" and "father" instead of "ma" and "pa"
This is seriously what bothered me the most.
>>
>>77391524
Actually, I'm not sure if he called them mother and father or mum and dad, but why the hell not ma and pa? Such an unnecesary waste.
>>
>>77390652
>no "ON A FARM?!"
>>
>>77390551
I-can't!
>>
The codex being on a skull and hidden in Superman's cells was cringy. Cells die and get replaced all the time.
>>
File: semcara.jpg (5 KB, 168x232) Image search: [Google]
semcara.jpg
5 KB, 168x232
So supermudererfags are shitposting this garbage now? That's so lame.
Let it go man, the movie is shit, just hope BvS to be good and stop crying about how mos is good even tough its not. Grow up, faggots.
>>
>>77391317
>No idea what a tripcode is, never heard it mentioned before.
>I am at a college so it would be ill advised to block a entire school.
>I am not breaking any fourm rules so you can't block me anyway.
So new it hurts.
>>
>>77391698
> Lol posting the self defense and defense of others is murder meme again.
>>
>>77391384

>none of the characters quip and joke in the middle of death and destruction.

Superman himself does exactly this though. It's a terrible joke even.

>But it was exactly both of those things

It has far, far too much clunky exposition, somtimes repeated, to ever really be believable or smart, I'm afraid. That's not even going in to the wildly uneven tone and large amounts of (admittedly) spectacular but drama-less and weirdly sanitized destruction.

>>77391460

See, on paper that's all well and good, but it doesn't work out well in execution. A big problem with Man Of Steel is that half of it is a pretty conventional Superman story: bittersweet but optimistic and a triumphant return to form, and the other half is this a VERY cynical, depressing, pseudo-realistic, kind of post Alan Moore almost Millar's Ultimate Marvel type take on the character. Even putting aside the poor execution, it's incredibly jarring. You can't have your cake and eat it too.
>>
digitally removed his enormous blue erection
>>
>>77390551
only retards like it
>>
>>77391724
>Superman himself does exactly this though. It's a terrible joke even.
During the Kiss with Lois, yes I will agree that was out of place.

> That's not even going in to the wildly uneven tone
Film is 90% serious how is that uneven?

> drama-less and weirdly sanitized destruction.
Showing defenseless humans willing to die to save others is dramsless?
> How was it sanitized? Because their was never any people shown inside the buildings Zod thru Superman into? The daily planet staff started evacuating well before they started fighting one on one, so of course many other buildings did.
>>
File: tell him to fuck off it's bait.jpg (161 KB, 480x726) Image search: [Google]
tell him to fuck off it's bait.jpg
161 KB, 480x726
>>77391317
>>
>>77390678
>troll the intern pool
This is the first complaint I've heard about this. Is this a feminist?
>>
>>77391724
>and the other half is this a VERY cynical, depressing, pseudo-realistic, kind of post Alan Moore almost Millar's Ultimate Marvel type take on the character
Marginally Cynical IS realistic.
Its never ever depressing.
And what is wrong with giving us a Millar-ish take on Superman, especially one like MOS that doesn't go so far in to Millar territory that it makes Superman a unlikable asshole like Earth One did.

Their is nothing you mentioned here that can't or doesn't work with the bittersweet optimistic areas.
Superman can be optimistic in a cynical world.
That is actually EXACTLY what should it be and kind of what they gave us.
>>
>>77391927
No not really, its just cruel and hateful, Lombard was ready to stay and die to help Jenny, she and Lois don't owe him a date, but they do owe him a lot more fucking respect than blowing him off like he is a fucking leper.
>>
Guys, let it go, it's not worth trying.

MoS apologists are so deep in denial they will defend even the shitiest parts of this turd. No point arguing at all. Just let them live their delusions and hope BvS is good because I don't think this board can take another wave of shitposting like this.
>>
fuck you guys
i just started this thread so you MoS-fags would fuck off from the BvS threads, but now those are dead.
>>
>>77392048
That's what happens anon.
>>
>>77392048
Tell the haters to stop posing in BVS threads and we wont have to defend what we like and care about.
>>
>>77392100
Stay righteous, brother. We will crush these haters and naysayers.
>>
>>77391848
>Film is 90% serious how is that uneven?

Tone was a poor choice of words, I suppose. It's more how, as I said to the other poster, the movie tends to awkwardly swing between the kind of approach it wants to take towards the the character and story, it never really feels consistant and a far amount of that seriousness is broken with bad jokes and unintentionally funny moments.

>Showing defenseless humans willing to die to save others is dramsless?

I'm talking more about the actual fighting between Superman and Zod, where they never really hurt each other and the fight doesn't really build to a climax as much as it just sort of ends because it's getting late.

Although, for all the incredible destruction going on, there really is a notable lack of focus on the people trapped in it. Sure there's the bit with Perry and the other two but, and the family of course, but outside of that they're very much in the backround. The part where Zod kicks the truck and Supes is especially odd in that regard.

>How was it sanitized?

Because for all the praise MoS gets for putting Superman in a situation where there is serious consequences and no easy solutions, the movie pretty much glosses over those consequences ASAP so it can end on a cheesey high note. Sure it's great that BvS will pick up those plot threads, but that doesn't erase the initial mistake.
>>
>>77392044
>MoS apologists are so deep in denial they will defend even the shitiest parts of this turd
Mos is among my favorite films, and I am not defending the things I listed as Cons here... >>77390678
Stop irrationally demonizing people you disagree with, It's just sad.
>>
File: BroadCityIlanaJerkOff.gif (2 MB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
BroadCityIlanaJerkOff.gif
2 MB, 500x278
>>77391933
>That is actually EXACTLY what should it be and kind of what they gave us.

Superman wears blue pajamas and flies around in a red cape.

I hope in Man of Steel 2 he sings a duet with Kermit the Frog about the Holocaust.

Think how MATURE that would be. How REALISTIC and GRITTY it would be to acknowledge the Holocaust in a superhero film.

Superman should then travel back in time and lobotomize baby Hitler. That's so REALISTIC.
>>
File: 1383557197742.jpg (164 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1383557197742.jpg
164 KB, 1920x1080
>>77391405
>>
>>77392169
>it never really feels consistent and a far amount of that seriousness is broken with bad jokes and unintentionally funny moments.
I never ever felt that but fair enough.

> where they never really hurt each other
That never really seemed like the point of the fight to me, the point was how much destruction would occur and what would Clark have to do to stop it.

> and the fight doesn't really build to a climax as much as it just sort of ends because it's getting late.
I strongly disagree with this, I went in with full spoilers and from the construction site onward, it felt like it built a ton of momentum for the end.

> The part where Zod kicks the truck and Supes is especially odd in that regard.
They were subtle with that, probably too much so, Clark looks back up at the explosion and INSTANTLY pays for it as Zod attacks him immediately. but the Camera was too far away for people not really paying attention to see Clark's turning around.
It should have been made more clear that Superman was hyper focused on Zod and such is why he ignored the truck also.

> The movie pretty much glosses over those consequences ASAP so it can end on a cheesey high note
I Acknowledge this. But the imagery of the destruction is still effectively disturbing as it happens regardless.
>>
>>77391933
>Its never ever depressing.

Even if you like Man Of Steel, I honestly don't see how you can view it as anything other than depressing. Pretty much everything goes incredibly wrong.

I mean, it's a story where Pa Kent essentially kills himself out of fear, that sacrifice is ultimately in vain, Clark's quest for self-discovery brings forth an invasion that kills thousands of people and he's only able to stop it by destroying his heritage and personally killing what's left of his people. Just on an individual character level, Clark starts off as an alienated and confused figure and, new job and girlfriend aside, ends up in an even worse spot than where he started.

And it's fine if you like that, but it's hardly uplifting and inspiring.
>>
>>77390551
Atmosphere plothole.
>>
>>77391223
>Still 80 billion times better than kidder with not a single moment as cringy as kidder throwing herself into the river or burning clark.

Margot Kidder was Lois forty years ago.

>Sequel...

A film should not need a sequel to explain itself.

>Entire first half of the film is character development

The first half was flashback and explosions and moody sad people. Clark's personalty was a sadboy.
>>
>>77392203
>I hope in Man of Steel 2 he sings a duet with Kermit the Frog about the Holocaust.
>Think how MATURE that would be. How REALISTIC and GRITTY it would be to acknowledge the Holocaust in a superhero film.
But it wouldn't be realistic... its a fucking frog.
Superman as a concept is not inherently that fucking outlandish stop exaggerating shit.

It wouldn't be relevant in a Superman film but yes it would have been nice and realistic for the first Cap 1 film show Cap saving Jews from a horrific concentration camp.
>>
>>77392332
>and he's only able to stop it by destroying his heritage and personally killing what's left of his people.
His bloodline, not his heritage, his human upbringing is his heritage.
The Military killed the rest of the Kyptonians, he only killed Zod who was genocidal.

> ends up in an even worse spot than where he started.
No, he knows what and who he is, he has attempted his power and his destiny to save people.
>>
>>77392397
>A film should not need a sequel to explain itself.
Nothing is left unexplained, its just not explored.
>>
>>77392402
>But it wouldn't be realistic... its a fucking frog.

How about now?
>>
>>77391223
>Still 80 billion times better than kidder
80 billion times 0 is still 0.

Also, how the fuck could you not cringe at "They say it's all down hill from the first kiss?"

>Sequel
They didn't even know if they were gonna have a sequel when they wrote this fucking movie, and a sequel that just spends its entire run time DISCUSSING SHIT THEY SHOULD HAVE JUST DISCUSSED IN THE FIRST MOVIE is a shitty sequel.

A movie needs to stand on its own merits to be good. It shouldn't NEED sequels or expansions, because that means it didn't fucking end properly or it's incomplete as a story.

>Once again, one scene and one shot in the entire film
It was still pretentious and stupid. What did I lie about?

>Entire first half of the film is character development
Except for Krypton. Liar
>and the #1 complaint about Superman Returns was no action
And now there's too much.

There needs to be a balance.
>>
/co/-tries-to-shitpost-in-real-life.mov

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6h5EF43IGwY&feature=youtu.be&t=12m14s
>>
>>77392521
Still a frog... in the old campy version of the outfit.
The point is to make the unrealistic in a realistic environment, a humanoid frog won't work period, his suit came off perfectly realistically done in MOS.
>>
>>77392328
>I never ever felt that but fair enough.

Eh, fair enough as well I guess.

>That never really seemed like the point of the fight to me, the point was how much destruction would occur and what would Clark have to do to stop it.

The thing is, the destruction is only the focus in terms of how visually impressive it is, not in how high the stake are. It should be about how tense and dangerous the situation for all the regular folk, but it's more about Clark and Zod thumping each other about. Except even then they're never hurting each other and don't even seem tired by the end.

>They were subtle with that, probably too much so,

It's not a matter of subtlety, it's that Clark evades an attack, one likely harmless to him anyway, in such a way that it allows Zod to potentially harm innocent people.
He just sort of gingerly hops over it and allows it to hit the building behind him where there could have been any number of humans about. If he had tried to catch the thing and failed fine, but he doesn't. He never does. You can talk about focus but it's still incredibly careless for a character definded by an almost absurd sense of compassion.
>>
>>77392543

You linked a 45 min youtube man.

I don't watch shit that's more than 4 minutes.
>>
>>77392543
you cant have // in file names
>>
>>77392512
No, it's left unexplained. It doesn't tease any sort of new ground for the sequel, it's not like a stinger at the end where a new bad guy shows up, it just never tells us how the characters are feeling at the end like any other complete story does. MoS just looks at its watch and says WELP TIME TO GO.

Sequels are expansions, not explanations.
>>
>>77392523
>"They say it's all down hill from the first kiss?"
Fair enough, but its one line not the characters consistent behavior.

>It was still pretentious and stupid. What did I lie about?
No its neether. You not liking it doesn't make it a flaw.

> Except for Krypton
For Zod and Jor it is, and Fair enough however it is world building.
>>
>no underwear over pants
>>
File: R5l7b.jpg (51 KB, 600x699) Image search: [Google]
R5l7b.jpg
51 KB, 600x699
>>77392570
>Still a frog... in the old campy version of the outfit.

The old campy version of the outfit IS the Superman outfit.
>>
>>77392611
>it just never tells us how the characters are feeling at the end like any other complete story does
Yes actually it does, the flash forward shows the characters will eventually move on to happier times, that is a stinger basically.
BVS will expand on the destruction aftermath.
>>
>>77392675
No there has been over shit tons of different Superman outfits, its just the most recognizable one.
http://www.supermanhomepage.com/images/logos-emblems/z131104-1938-2011.jpg
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-11-13-40-27.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-11-13-40-27.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
Not enough scenes of Clark playing vidya.
>>
>>77392753
>its just the most recognizable one.
Because it's the best one.
>>
>>77392753

Did you...post a link to an image?

This is an image board.
>>
>>77392625
>You not liking it doesn't make it a flaw.
Fine. Then what the fuck is the point?

What point is the movie trying to make by casting Superman as Jesus? Just that Superman and Jesus both came to Earth to save humanity? That's not a point, that's an observation.

>For Zod and Jor it is, and Fair enough however it is world building.

Zod maybe, but Jor-El is completely flat. He doesn't have an arc, he hardly has a fucking personality to begin with, and Zod fucking kills him. Usually, that's where character development ends.

>world building
YOU MEAN THE WORLD THAT BLEW UP? YEAH SO GLAD THAT THEY BUILT IT UP AFTER ALL WE WERE GONNA SPEND SO MUCH TIME THERE OH WAIT

>>77392705
>Audience: Man, that battle in Metropolis was intense and so many people died. The whole city got leveled. It must have been an awful experience for those people.
>MoS: Eh, they got over it.

A good story never NEEDS a sequel, dumbass.
>>
>>77392486
>His bloodline

Okay. He still destroyed what he was trying to find. He gave the military his rocket to use as a bomb, he destroyed the ship with all the cloning equipment, he killed Zod. He decided that Krypton had it's chance and got rid of them. Because there was simply no other way.

Which again, not inherently bad, but still really quite sad.

>No, he knows what and who he is, he has attempted his power and his destiny to save people.

He's still totally unsure of himself in and his place in the world though, as indicated by the BvS trailers. He still doesn't know what to do or how to do it. He hasn't found true acceptance, and he arguably shouldn't. His mistakes make him indirectly (however accidentally) responsible for what happened to Metropolis. He's gone from hiding his entire life to being met with either fear and hatred or a creepy borderline religous reverance.

He's still a lonely freak really. Now he's just a lonely freak in a big red cape.
>>
>>77392794
>A good story never NEEDS a sequel, dumbass.
The story isn't over.
>>
>>77392892
Because they realized they beefed it in the first one
>>
>>77392956
Just a aspect. Not the primary story.
>>
>>77392956
Just a aspect. Not the primary story.
I acknowledge the time skip was too jarring and sudden, its a flaw.
I just don't see how the god damn fuck that makes the film bad.
>>
>>77393006
Did I say the film was bad? Don't put words im my mouth.
>>
>>77390919
>No, how is that relevant?
Because the argument was about the movie and not one scene in a church you fucking idiot.

>Their is literally nothing overly christian about mos, only 2 scenes call vague similarity between Clark and Jesus that is it, its fucking nothing.
If you knew anything about the religion you would know that's not true.
>>
>>77391062
>1 SCENE AND 1 SINGLE OTHER SHOT, THAT IS IT, ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE?
>I don't know what imagery is
>>
>>77390551
DC Comics
DING!
>>
Avengers is a flick
Winter Soldier is a movie
Man of Steel is a film
The Dark Knight is cinema
>>
>>77390678
>Cartoonish, childish
>Not a single badly casted character
>Praising Lois for being a walking, talking plot device with a one-dimensional personality instead of an actual character
facken boolshet
>>
File: Bill Nye 5.jpg (209 KB, 757x567) Image search: [Google]
Bill Nye 5.jpg
209 KB, 757x567
>>77395284
>Avengers is a flick
>Winter Soldier is a movie
>Man of Steel is a film
>The Dark Knight is cinema

Winter Soldier is a better movie than Man of Steel is a film.
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.