[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Vapors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 00.jpg (230 KB, 750x1121) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
230 KB, 750x1121
Just put out the first chapter in a miniseries I'm doing... whaddya think?

http://saintcomix.com
>>
>>77390027
I like the art, man. I'll read it after dinner
>>
I like it. Good use of layouts. Do some more. You have a reader.
>>
Relatively good art
Boring as hell
Good luck.
>>
>>77390027
Cute art OP, bookmarked.
>>
File: 4chan.png (239 KB, 920x803) Image search: [Google]
4chan.png
239 KB, 920x803
Magda seems like the kind of person who would frequent 4chan.

Her design reminds me of Emma from Lou.
>>
>>77391543
Heheh. OP here. Feel free to get more specific with criticism.
>>
>>77391889
awesome c: i went and tweeted this
>>
>>77390027
I like the art, but the story needs more work
>>
File: 19.jpg (390 KB, 750x1121) Image search: [Google]
19.jpg
390 KB, 750x1121
>>77392847
The art is relatively good but there's rough work everywhere, still better than 90% of webcomics but not quite up to snuff. Your layout is really good but the hair, the eye, the profile, the smile, they're... not great.

The story and characters are uninterseting, what can I say, I don't feel drawn to these people or the events they experience.

Still it looks like you have way more talent and work ethic than the common webcomic artist so I'm sure you'll do great things in the future, but this comic probably isn't one of them.
>>
>>77393512
Then again Homestuck is utter shit but it attracted a huge and loyal following so what do I know.
>>
>>77393512
(OP) ...I love homestuck though. heheh

Agree about the rough spots. As for the story, I know it isnt exactly edge-of-your-seat stuff. Since its about mundane people doing mundane things, I know the onus was on me to make it interesting to read. If you think I failed, well, who am i to disagree?

Anyway thanks for the feedback, my feelings may be bruised but i appreciate it anyway.
>>
>>77393512
The smile I think it fits Vincent, he's got that "I'm better than anyone else" attitude that makes him think that anything he does is ok, hence the stupid coat, awkward smile, the "scanning", etc.

I just want to see more of this because I really loved the artstyle, keep up the good work OP!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.