[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Thor" >Odin is a wise, noble king dedicated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Odin.jpg (127 KB, 1024x681) Image search: [Google]
Odin.jpg
127 KB, 1024x681
>"Thor"
>Odin is a wise, noble king dedicated to defending the Nine Realms and willing to forgive an attempt invasion and cast off Thor for seeking war without regard for the innocents that could be caught in the crossfire

>"Thor: The Dark World"
>Odin is a xenophobic, war-mongering extremist who is dismissive of humans and more concerned with destroying his enemies than the safety of the entire Universe

What happened?
>>
>>77388735
DID YOU NOT SEE WHEN THOSE FUCKING ELFS KILLED HIS WIFE M8
>>
>>77388896
But he was being a dick before that.
>>
>>77388934
Only because his son was going all native and acting like an idiot.
>>
File: athorable.jpg (128 KB, 268x365) Image search: [Google]
athorable.jpg
128 KB, 268x365
Thor>>>>>>Thor: TDW and I don't care what /co/ says. If Thor characters were kept in the same line as Branagh presented them things would be different, but no, fucking Whedon had to come and turn everything into shit.
Odin sent Thor to Midgard to teach him a lesson and didn't look down on midgardians. Second movie, the only asgardians treating Jane like a person are Thor, Loki and Frigga. Odin directly compares her to cattle.
>>
>>77389022
This. First Thor is nice, the second is fucking unbearable.
>>
>>77388735
> xenophobic
Yes... against a ENTIRE race dedicated to destroying the universe.
> war-mongering extremist
How the god damn fuck is it war mongering to go to war against people wanting to destroy the universe.
> and more concerned with destroying his enemies than the safety of the entire Universe
Said enemies are the ones putting the universe in danger you delusional fuck.
>>
>>77389193
>>77389022
Not to mention they made a hammy David Bowie-esque villain into the most generically dull villain in the MCU
>>
So at what point did Loki pull off the ol' switcheroo?
>>
File: 200% MAD.jpg (261 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
200% MAD.jpg
261 KB, 900x900
>>77390208
Whedon fucked up Loki's character beyond any possible redemption with his retarded movie. All the nuance he had was turned into a fucking ridiculous and retarded moustache-twirling clown with his shit-tier writing.
>>
>>77390642
Faked his death in front of Thor.
Killed and replaced the Guard who was sent to scout what happened between the fight with Malkeith.
Either attacked and switched with Odin after he told him of his own death or Odin left and Loki took his place.
>>
>>77388735
> without regard of the innocent lives
You mean those who will de gloriously in battle. This is Asgard, not fucking Narnia.
>>
>>77392010
I was talking about Malekith you dumb frogposter.
>>
>>77388735
They're both really really awful movies and I like to pretend neither exists. Jonah hex/catwoman tier.
>>
>>77392424
what I said can be applyed to Malekith as well, safe for the Whedon part. Malekith is denied his backstory in a lazy way when he was played by a great actor who is also diminished by the hacks that wrote and directed that movie.
>>
>>77389462
He was pretty specieist towards humans.
>>
>>77388735
what also doesn't make sense is defending the 9 space realms that have no magic in them honestly.

then giving the infinity gem to the collector like it was no big whoop.

only 9 worlds full of assholes you hate count as your territory apparently.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.