[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PB&J Otters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
I just remembered this show existed. I think the character Jelly was the first character that pointed me down the path of nerdiness. Anyone want to reminisce?
>>
When I was a kid, I always assumed that the white spots on their palms were pearls...
>>
I just remembered how in one of the episodes the otters kept a fish in their bathtub.Then in another episode there was a kid that was blind and he was trying to show the otters what it was like to be blind, I suppose?
>>
NOODLE
>>
>>77381065
Interesting. I spent a lot of time wondering why no one had pet otters, myself
>>
>>77380966
I always hated this show because I assumed they were black and I could relate more to otters than black people
>>
>>77381131
Do the dance! Do it! XD
>>
Those two dogs were the biggest assholes, I hated them so damn much.
>>
>>77380966
I was born in 1997, what is this?
>>
>>77381131
>>77381174
DO THE FUCKING NOODLE DACNE MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>77381156
I'm not one hundred percent sure I understand this reply. why would that be a problem, as far as relating to otters?
>>
>>77381237
PB&J Otter
>>
Jelly was my favorite character, and I thought she was the oldest.
>>
>>77381391
I'm not sure it's weird thinking about it now being young disliking a show cause it had sjw vibes that weren't even really there
It's like I was born to find this place or I was ahead of my time
Interesting also as I wasn't racist as a child it just bugged me that the otters felt black to me and they would to draw them that way
I just wanted my otters to be otters
>>
>>77381595
I think I understand better now. I have to remember the child's mind is not always simple.
>>
>>77381589
Mine too.I thought much like she did at the time.
>>
File: dank hill.jpg (16 KB, 200x201) Image search: [Google]
dank hill.jpg
16 KB, 200x201
>>77381245
Oh god I can still hear it in my head
>>
>>77380966
>noodle, use your noodle

That's the extent of my memory for this show. Oh and the river and boats and pbj sandwiches.
>>
Even though their mom had a full afro, it still threw me for a loop when they were celebrating Kwanzaa
>>
>>77380966
we didnt have disney channel growing up my grandma would mail me tapes she had recorded of random shows. this was one.
>>
>>77382421
That's one cool grandma
My grandma had the first ninja turtle movie so would loop it for me whenever I went over she'd even get pizza and watch it with me somedays now that was an a class gilf
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.